Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Kesava View Post
    ... Is that vanilla Kui_Nameplates? No custom.lua or anything? Because I've never tried to make it look like that and.. I'm impressed. Thanks!

Ish & Lyn! I used to see your names pop up all the time in these topics and I'm amazed you use my addon. I'm, uh, still not really used to seeing it in other people's screenshots. (Arborus above me, you too, agh)

(Hello, author of KNP here, hi)
    Been using it for a while and I don't think I could live without it now. It just does everything I'm looking for in a nameplates addon.

To echo Lyn, I really hope you'll update it for WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Do you know how to make the targetframe coloured by reaction? i.e hostile = red etc.
    hp.colorReaction = true

there's pretty extensive documentation for this stuff inside oUF itself if you crack open the elements files:
    https://github.com/haste/oUF/blob/ma...nts/health.lua

Eh ... Led already posted where you can find that texture. (*Hint* Ishtara UI sharedmedia pack *Hint*)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madstrike View Post
    Eh ... Led already posted where you can find that texture. (*Hint* Ishtara UI sharedmedia pack *Hint*)
    Most probably. My SharedMedia had loads of textures from Ish, Cait and Halcyon.

Well, i don't know if it's the exact same that Care used but i downloaded Ish's ui and the custom media pack has loads of these cool textures, some that look very alike that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    will you see the enemy debuffs when standing at the feet of a huge boss?
    At the moment I only care to see (some of) my own debuffs, which are to the bottom left.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Have you got stuf to work on beta or do you just have 3 rogues? :P
    Potion of Illusion mate. Cows can't be rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Kesava View Post
    ... Is that vanilla Kui_Nameplates? No custom.lua or anything? Because I've never tried to make it look like that and.. I'm impressed. Thanks!
    I had to tweak a little in the .lua to make it happen but I guess it was really easy 'cause I'm terrible at that stuff.
    Thank you for bringing us such a great addon!

Birg, dunno if it was your intention to completely oversee my response (and questions) to your rogue interface, so I just copy paste it again.

No target frame? Or not finished atm?

The player uf is kinda nice, especially with the cooldown / dot tracking below it. I am not a big fan of that font you use .. but all in all, I like that idea.
    What exactly are the arrows left and right of the energy good for? CP?

Maaaaybe I am using a bit from that for my new UFs.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post

Cows can't be rogues

Of all the unjust things in the world, this one is the worst.

@Lyn I think the target frame bits are the blue arcs that surround the player frame. Left and right arrows are def cps.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    hp.colorReaction = true

there's pretty extensive documentation for this stuff inside oUF itself if you crack open the elements files:
    https://github.com/haste/oUF/blob/ma...nts/health.lua
    Ty for this, might be a little over my head but I will read through that and give it a go .

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i don't know if it's the exact same that Care used but i downloaded Ish's ui and the custom media pack has loads of these cool textures, some that look very alike that one.
    Trying the textures from IshMedia, but I cant seem to get it the way that screenshot is

Trying the textures from IshMedia, but I cant seem to get it the way that screenshot is
    I'd offer to help but my sub ended yesterday and now can't see anything ingame :| I guess i could try a starter account or something. Or just wait for Lyn or Led or any other to spill the beans on this ancient secret.

I'd offer to help but my sub ended yesterday and now can't see anything ingame :| I guess i could try a starter account or something. Or just wait for Lyn or Led or any other to spill the beans on this ancient secret.
    I might not be using the right oUF layout either though, can't seem to make the frames look as "bright" as they do in that picture

I might not be using the right oUF layout either though, can't seem to make the frames look as "bright" as they do in that picture
    You just need to edit the class colors and use the fitting statusbar .. that's all behind this "brightness"
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you create a texture that's essentially just a pure white, you'll get the full spectrum of colors and brightnesses. Most status bar textures have some amount of gray to them, which limits the brightness of the colors you choose.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    It will indeed be updated for WoD. In fact, it seems to work fine without any modifications right now, I just need to wait for Blizz to fix addon textures before I can really get started on it.

Thanks guys!

You just need to edit the class colors and use the fitting statusbar .. that's all behind this "brightness"
    Can you elaborate on "edit the class colors?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    If you create a texture that's essentially just a pure white, you'll get the full spectrum of colors and brightnesses. Most status bar textures have some amount of gray to them, which limits the brightness of the colors you choose.
    I see. So using a "white" texture will help then?

Can you elaborate on "edit the class colors?"
    Use an addon like "Class Colors" (by Phanx) and make brighter colors ..
    oh, honey.

Use an addon like "Class Colors" (by Phanx) and make brighter colors ..
    Thanks, will give that a look.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see. So using a "white" texture will help then?
    Yeah, just make a rectangle with dimensions that are a power of 2, make it pure white (#FFFFFF) and then save it as a .tga and import it with SharedMedia.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Yeah, just make a rectangle with dimensions that are a power of 2, make it pure white (#FFFFFF) and then save it as a .tga and import it with SharedMedia.
    There is a perfect one in the IshMedia folder, its just a white texture, makes the frames nice and bright, just gotta figure out the buffs / fonts now

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to change the font on oUF_P3lim, but when i change it via LUA + adding font to folder it throws errors, anyone know how to make it work?

Trying to change the font on oUF_P3lim, but when i change it via LUA + adding font to folder it throws errors, anyone know how to make it work?
    Just downloaded it and changing the font via the .lua worked fine for me.