Thread: Post Your UI

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Working on different layout, similar style.

Found this WA2 power bar wich i rly liked! So now im back at it again xD I'm building an UI around that middle "bar" now! So back to the drawing board

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyo View Post

Profile: click
    Can't seem to load the page. Could you do an export of it via the UI, and pastebin it here instead?

Deleted
    I always end up using the standard UI while I'm leveling. Dunno why...

Deleted
    Going for some sort of dark NeavUI/KkthnxUI hybrid for atleast the launch of Legion. I'm liking it a lot so far but haven't done any group content since November, so unsure how it'll fare going into Mythic content.

http://puu.sh/qMKPi/ffb565b700.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post
    Looking good! Too much edge stuff for me though. It also might have been you, but I can't say for sure, that inspired me to take the names off my raid frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    Going for some sort of dark NeavUI/KkthnxUI hybrid for atleast the launch of Legion. I'm liking it a lot so far but haven't done any group content since November, so unsure how it'll fare going into Mythic content.

http://puu.sh/qMKPi/ffb565b700.jpg
    Hey how did you get the new potrait art for your unitframe? Looks really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ayerIcons.html

- - - Updated - - -

Playing around with the layout alittle more, and this is what i got so far!

Details

this was mine at hm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ayerIcons.html

There's code you can put into an addon on that page. Either make it into a new addon, or if you're already using an addon that modifies unitframes just drop it in there.

Deleted

Looks nice, what addon to change the Battleground font @ the top?

I've since changed the font of the MSBT, this was during the first test. But it's about the same now. Really liking it.

Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

what are you using to get those role icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    I've since changed the font of the MSBT, this was during the first test. But it's about the same now. Really liking it.
    I actually hate that font (Porky). I think it would look better if you just used the same font you are everywhere else (or get rid of combat text, but that's just me).

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaxce View Post
    Looking good! Too much edge stuff for me though. It also might have been you, but I can't say for sure, that inspired me to take the names off my raid frames.
    Thanks! Is this better?

Edit: The closer you get to the bottom of the album is closer you get to its current iteration.

Names don't matter much to me, they just get in the way. I'm gonna heal you regardless! (sometimes.... unless you deserve it )

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Looks nice, what addon to change the Battleground font @ the top?
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    what are you using to get those role icons?
    That is just the default text and icons for ElvUI.
    Last edited by schwalby; 2016-08-24 at 07:39 PM.

my ElvUI + BenikUI edits

Caster

Hunter

Newest Melee + Tank UI

Thanks! Is this better?

Edit: The closer you get to the bottom of the album is closer you get to its current iteration.

Names don't matter much to me, they just get in the way. I'm gonna heal you regardless! (sometimes.... unless you deserve it )
    That looks really good, nice work!

I'd probably do a few things a little different (like hide bag bar), but even things I normally don't like seeing, such as healing meter, you've worked into the design in a good way.

Thanks! Is this better?

Downloaded your UI, everything is perfect except the LFG module. as you can see on the SS below
    http://imgur.com/a/CeLZs

The role icons are kind of messed up. Any idea why mate?

How did you get the power bar background to look like that - slightly darker class/power color?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    I did like the black borders.. so i put my fingers at work and this is what i've come up with so far! Testing a new layout for the oUf's aswell Ignore the keybinding text.. it's on hide, but it was on show in the ss

That's what I was thinking, but your UI didn't really look like Elv (props for that)