Thread: Post Your UI

Hey Hopelez nice work!! I like your Interfaces.. and thought you didnt update your ui on wowinterface.. woul you mind to share your ui here?

Quote Originally Posted by Loadstar View Post
    Currently what I'm using. Still debating if I actually need/want the XCT combat text.
    I find the best way to answer that is to look at what you will respond to.
    If you see a number you don't actually respond to in any way, it is a strong contender for removal.
    It does not have to be all or nothing either, you can have some combat text if it actually provides you with some sort of feedback or aid to a decision.

Combat text isn't inherently bad, just there tends to be rather excessive amounts of it by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding combat text, I largely use it only to show me Miss Types/Immunes/Resists. If I'm getting any of those, something's "wrong" (or may be wrong) that I need to be aware of. Things like blow-by-blow healing and damage numbers I don't consider actionable during combat.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by yasincooper View Post
    Hey Hopelez nice work!! I like your Interfaces.. and thought you didnt update your ui on wowinterface.. woul you mind to share your ui here?
    Sent you a download link in a private message. If anyone else wants to have a link, just contact me via private message.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Sent you a download link in a private message. If anyone else wants to have a link, just contact me via private message.
    hello ! can you send link for me too pls , cant send message !

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    so many try hard UIs that are like FF wannabes. wow needs some UI to make it wow guys

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Sup! That's me again
    Is it just the bottom bar you are changing or also the orbs?

So... what minimap and XP bar are you using?
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Is it just the bottom bar you are changing or also the orbs?
    My plan is to redraw everything in high res... I started w/ bottom bar, cuz I wanted/needed to add visible exp/rep/etc bars. I won't change orb (player frame and minimap) design that much though, I like it the way it is

My plan is to redraw everything in high res... I started w/ bottom bar, cuz I wanted/needed to add visible exp/rep/etc bars. I won't change orb (player frame and minimap) design that much though, I like it the way it is
    Haha, okay. Still, I like to see what you come up with.
    oh, honey.

thanks hope!! you are the best!!!

Deleted
    hello ! can you send link for me too pls , cant send message !

Quick reply to this messageSame here pls, would love it

I'm too lazy to create a new one.
    someone has a functional affliction dot tracker ui ?

Deleted
    Would you mind sending me the link aswel pls? Can't send you a pm...

Revamped my old UI (too modern) to a simpler look.

Solo :

Combat :

Raid :

Custom Resource Frame - Weak Auras. Didn't like the default one that was not exactly customizable and kept moving around.
    Action Bar - Dominos. Bars only shown when spellbook is open, otherwise hidden. Memorized my keybinds anyway. 5 main skills shown on a clickthrough Dominos bar below the custom resource frame.
    Durability, FPS etc - Weakauras. Just custom lua strings, using various default WoW icons.

More or less satisfied with this setup...at least for now lols.

So... what minimap and XP bar are you using?
    I am assuming that you are asking if they are yours. And yes, the minimap and xpbar are indeed modified versions of your addons, same goes for the tooltip.

If there is a problem with me uploading them I'll stop distributing, just say the word. Didn't think much of it since your wowinterface site only prohibits uploading mods of the entire UI and I'm only using 3 addons of yours.

New account so I'm not allowed to PM yet, but I would love a DL link as well! thanks!

I am assuming that you are asking if they are yours. And yes, the minimap and xpbar are indeed modified versions of your addons, same goes for the tooltip.

If there is a problem with me uploading them I'll stop distributing, just say the word. Didn't think much of it since your wowinterface site only prohibits uploading mods of the entire UI and I'm only using 3 addons of yours.
    No, it's okay ... but it would be nice to ask before you do that.
    And since my UI *are* these addons .. you could have implied that.
    But nevermind. Just a reminder for the future.
    Last edited by Lyn; 2017-01-25 at 03:48 PM.
    oh, honey.

Haha, okay. Still, I like to see what you come up with.
    I'll just leave it here

UI scaling off:

UI scaling set to 1.0:

Still need to redraw micro menu icons, and animations' timings are a bit off....

P.S. Big gif is clickable.

doodling my UI, try to keep it clean simple and practical
    based on FreeUI by Haleth

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll just leave it here

UI scaling off:

UI scaling set to 1.0:

Still need to redraw micro menu icons, and animations' timings are a bit off....

P.S. Big gif is clickable.
    yassssssss really nice work