Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    some updates on my defaultish ui

still lots of errors from old outdated addons with personal edits but its getting there

EasyFrames
    Dominos
    TidyPlates_ThreatPlates
    MoveAnything
    BEGGING you) share your folder Interface and WTF
    thank u

Quote Originally Posted by Flamestr1ke View Post
    Tried to recreate your UI. Some minor tweaking still left.
    Can you show your raid and party frames? Wonder what you did with those.
    https://imgur.com/a/ldW7A
    Awesome! Here's what it looks like in dungeons (and in combat)...

Also adjusted the player/target cast bars also so that they blend with their respective unit frames...
    Last edited by Kaytemoss; 2017-12-10 at 05:17 PM.
    MW Monk - Bilgamesh
    Resto shaman - Hexxtra - UI on Wowinterface
    Holy paladin - Kaytemoss - UI on Wowinterface

some updates on my defaultish ui

still lots of errors from old outdated addons with personal edits but its getting there

EasyFrames
    Dominos
    TidyPlates_ThreatPlates
    MoveAnything
    could you post your easyframes settings?

Quote Originally Posted by sariks View Post
    could you post your easyframes settings?
    theyre just the defaults with custom text checked for health and mana and then you delete the text in the custom box

theyre just the defaults with custom text checked for health and mana and then you delete the text in the custom box
    please
    share your folders Interface and WTF, please
    i can't sleep( i want your UI
    and Fonts folder if u have it
    Last edited by ilutheone; 2017-12-11 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilutheone View Post
    please
    Not to sound rude or anything, but i can totally relate to the creative posters here stop uploading images. If one goes back several hundred pages it feels like people actually talk with each other on how to improve their UIs and take notice of changes and Ideas other people put into their work.

Sadly it appears that all other UI-related threads in forums are dead and sites like wowuigallery are offline and theres no interest in reviving.

It just appears that some posters here just want to get the UIs instead of showing their version or improving what they already have..

Or y'know, people can stop being so lazy and just make their UI based on something nice that they see here... Most of these UIs are pretty easy to replicate.

Not being able to sleep because they don't have your UI is really dramatic.

please
    sorry but no. every time i upload my ui for someone i specifically say i wont offer any support, and i still get questions about how to change or fix this or that. my uis are pretty easy to recreate if you just take the time. i listed the addons i use.

sorry but no. every time i upload my ui for someone i specifically say i wont offer any support, and i still get questions about how to change or fix this or that. my uis are pretty easy to recreate if you just take the time. i listed the addons i use.
    i really love your UI
    i swear i wont ask you ever about setting... please share it
    if need i'll give you my skype\discord\btag, all u ask i'll write
    pleaseeeee
    im interested in border of player's buffs\debuffs, texture of unit-frames (is it BlizzRaidFrames texture?), name of global font and nameplates
    so if i get 3 folders - Fonts, Interface, WTF - i wont ask u about your UI settings, cause it will be no need.
    I beg you to help me

- - - Updated - - -
    p.s. i cant link anything cause rep here is low
    i regged here to write this guy about UI
    p.p.s. i use scripts for UI, but kheath812's UI changed my desigion about addons
    Last edited by ilutheone; 2017-12-11 at 11:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i really love your UI
    i swear i wont ask you ever about setting... please share it
    if need i'll give you my skype\discord\btag, all u ask i'll write
    pleaseeeee
    im interested in border of player's buffs\debuffs, texture of unit-frames (is it BlizzRaidFrames texture?), name of global font and nameplates
    so if i get 3 folders - Fonts, Interface, WTF - i wont ask u about your UI settings, cause it will be no need.
    I beg you to help me

- - - Updated - - -
    p.s. i cant link anything cause rep here is low
    i regged here to write this guy about UI
    p.p.s. i use scripts for UI, but kheath812's UI changed my desigion about addons
    Dude ...

The answer you got the first time around was clear to me. Quir the beggimg, it’s super unnecesary.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Super simple leveling/loremastering/questing UI. I find it interesting how removing even small things from the bottom center of the screen (where you'll typically find unit frames, action bars etc. on most UIs) seems to make a massive difference on how immersive the UI feels.

Can you upload your profile please? I just start doing my loremaster at Alliance and I really wanna enjoy Alliance maps. Your UI looks great for that!

Cool

recently back to game, reassemble my UI
    general appearance style from Auroa, heavily modified, unitframe from FreeUI, also heavily modified, cooldown/proc/aura are made of Weakauras

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoyevsky View Post
    general appearance style from Auroa, heavily modified, unitframe from FreeUI, also heavily modified, cooldown/proc/aura are made of Weakauras

nice one i wish freeUI would be updated tho :d

Quote Originally Posted by Medestruit View Post
    You can't inherently do this in WA. I actually have a STUF unit frame for my character on my screen, just below my minimap, that is almost invisible to use menu options. As far as I know, there's really no way to page your player unit frame only for combat(I could very easily be wrong, I just use STUF for party and boss frames and maybe STUF just doesn't allow this).

If you look below the LFG eye icon on my minimap, there's a small grey square.

It's kinda crude, but that's just how I handle it.
    Was wondering what you're using for your tooltips and where I can get it?

Quote Originally Posted by dostoyevsky View Post

Which DMG Font is that? (432,408)

Hey there!
    After years of following this thread and using ElvUI (I know that many people in here get sick by that) I want to show you my self made UI.
    It's an early development stage.

I'm inspired by Constie's work and by Star Wars: Rogue One (don't ask my why )

Idle
    https : // imgur. com /QmVvmps

Target with WA (to show where my WA's will be shown)
    https : // imgur. com /lQGroMk

The Low Mana and Low Health are shown if Mana or Health are under 25%
    I'm not really happy about the blurry look of the fonts (don't know why they look like that, maybe I have to change font)

What do you think about it?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterking View Post
    Was wondering what you're using for your tooltips and where I can get it?
    it's definetly TipTac addon you can get it on Curse site

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Enhancement Shaman UI. Thanks to Medestruit and RedFella - and a lot of other posters in here for inspiration!

I really love your setup here. I was able to import it from wago, but I can't replicate the progress bars under the buffs. Is that some weak aura trickery?

Also where would you have your bossmods information shown? I try to keep my UI as minimal as possible but i always forget about bossmods lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    I really love your setup here. I was able to import it from wago, but I can't replicate the progress bars under the buffs. Is that some weak aura trickery?

Also where would you have your bossmods information shown? I try to keep my UI as minimal as possible but i always forget about bossmods lol
    Progress bar? The GCD- and cast-timer?
    I think everybody's nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post

thats an addon for elvui, I'm not sure but i guess its this one https://www.tukui.org/addons.php?id=73