Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    meh it could be the same reason why they havent added felguard females, due to the cost of creating something and adding things, while its taking away from other resources, they may update them one day (hopefully).

chances are it will be a whole expansion which updates it OR they could just leave it as it is and add MOAR RACES!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes nos sence at All, even if They dont want to make Something new there, it Would jsut make sence to at least put up some kind of wooden wall.

Its such a big hole in the defence its just not wise not to somehowe put up a wall or somthing.

I Mean they could let go Orgrimar without consequences in infrastruture out of the Sige but i guess its Orcs so it has priority?
    This space could contain your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    "Too expensive"

"Will cost you a raid tier"

"Will delay Legion"

"Will dip into resources in other areas"

Take your pick of the bullshit answers.
    Well moving people to fix it instead of doing something else is a totally valid answer. That's how jobs work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Confirmed. The fire will be changed from red to green. Problem solved!
    Haha, was just thinking this myself whilst reading through the thread.

Imagine the hype and cutting the red ribbon then suddenly ***BOOM***, everyone is dazed and when we get our bearings again the park is exactly like it was before the rebuild but now it's green fire. rofl

This would be just so ridiculously funny.

I have it on good authority that the Park needs to be as it currently is for the launch of Legion.

As part of the opening event Illidan flys down into Stormwind, points over towards the Park and says "You are not repaired!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacegoatmeep View Post
    I have it on good authority that the Park needs to be as it currently is for the launch of Legion.

As part of the opening event Illidan flys down into Stormwind, points over towards the Park and says "You are not repaired!"
    This is so terribly brilliant, it forced its way into my signature. Thanks for the laugh, spacegoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacegoatmeep View Post

We will probably be getting a new race next expansion so my guess is the park will be fixed during for it's launch and it will be the new races' section of the city.But who knows. Hope they at least put out the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by L e g i o n View Post
    We will probably be getting a new race next expansion so my guess is the park will be fixed during for it's launch and it will be the new races' section of the city.But who knows. Hope they at least put out the fire.
    We already have two races without a proper home. At least the tushui pandaren have something resembling a camp, they put the worgen under a tree in the NIght Elf capital which really doesn't make any sense. Although they said we'd be getting a lot of Gilnean story this expansion, so that might involve reclaiming Gilneas and the city. Would still like to see the Pandaren have an actual home. Even the goblins of all races have their own Island city in Azshara

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Still waiting for a source on the 5 year time skip.
    Every expansion people claim there's a 3-10 year time skip for some reason. Every expansion they're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Every expansion people claim there's a 3-10 year time skip for some reason. Every expansion they're wrong.
    Like I said above:

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/blizzard/v/9928672?t=1h000m50s

Chilton says that the events of the Demon Hunter introduction quests take place 10 years prior to current time.

The assault on the Black Temple takes place in Year 26.

WoD ends in Year 31.

Therefore Legion takes place in Year 36.

As we know, there is a 5 year time skip between the events of the Black Gate and the Legion invasion. 5 years of relative peace on Azeroth.

There is really no excuse for the Park to still be destroyed, at this point. Lorewise it makes pretty much no sense for the Park to be destroyed unless the Alliance really stopped giving a shit about the giant flaming pile of rubble in their capital city.

Bro seriously have you even watched the news in the real world? City infrastructure construction takes decades of delays all the time. See the problem is not that the shops would take time to rebuilt, those would have been redone within 3 months. The city has to remake the streets, the water system, clean the soil, all kind of shit. King Varian has to pay for a bunch of studies about all that stuff before he can even pay anyone to plan the damn things. So yeah in real life we take decade to make one piece of an highway and you think with warcraft shitty techonology they will rebuild a full part of a city in 5 years lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-11-11 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Bro seriously have you even watched the news in the real world? City infrastructure construction takes decades of delays all the time. See the problem is not that the shops would take time to rebuilt, those would have been redone within 3 months. The city has to remake the streets, the water system, clean the soil, all kind of shit. King Varian has to pay for a bunch of studies about all that stuff before he can even pay anyone to plan the damn things. So yeah in real life we take decade to make one piece of an highway and you think with warcraft shitty techonology they will rebuild a full part of a city in 5 years lol.
    Yeah shit if Stormwind is anything like Toronto then the city council is going to hold deliberations on whether they should deliberate the rebuilding of the park.

http://www.twitch.tv/blizzard/v/9928672?t=1h000m50s

Chilton says that the events of the Demon Hunter introduction quests take place 10 years prior to current time.

The assault on the Black Temple takes place in Year 26.

WoD ends in Year 31.

Therefore Legion takes place in Year 36.
    Interesting. Hopefully he wasn't just ballparking it. Blizzard can be pretty inconsistent with timelines.

*points in the direction of shaman, who could very well rebuild the section with earth magic*

Also have you SEEN the horde orc settlements in every expansion since wrath? They're full of metal and spikes and definitely couldn't be built realistically as a base camp of sorts.

Because it's not Horde. Had it been orgrimarr, it would have got an overhaul over night. Oh wait...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the thing is Storwning isn't a democraty. Its a monarchy. And if there a huge hole in my outercity walls, i as king would be worried and i'ld send each and every worker there to build at least a wall or something.- Regardles of what they're doing at the moment. Becaus i'm the king and my word is the highest authority
    This space could contain your signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be because this is a video game and Blizzard is making the decision to focus on much more important things...like getting us the content people cry for every single day on these forums. Fixing a corner in one of our many major cities just so a few people can pass by and go "Huh, cool." is probably not very high on their priority list, especially with how volatile the community has become.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

If they're going to spend development time on old cities then Exodar and Silvermoon should be first on the list.

Even if they just put the fires out and had some foliage growing in the crater I'd be happy. Seriously, that would make me happy.

I'll even donate my 100,000 garrison resources to help avoid another Van Cleef thing...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

You've got more chance of seeing Orgrimmar get another overhaul overnight than seeing Stormwind repaired. Can't spend time making Stormwind look presentable when it could be spent making Orgrimmar look newer.