Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ulduar Loot Update, Comics

The week starts slowly with an update to the ulduar loot pages and new comics. Depending on Blizzard's plans we might see Patch 3.1.3 deployed on live servers this week and druids will get a 2nd preview of the Updated Druid Forms. Stay tuned!

Ulduar Loot List Update
    Better late than never, right? The Ulduar 25-Man Loot List and Ulduar 10-Man Loot List have been updated with all the latest loot discovered on live servers. There are probably a few bugs left but it should be much more reliable than before.

Comics
    Dark Legacy Comic #191 and Teh Gladiators #76 are out.

Re: Ulduar Loot Update, Comics

Gotta love DLC ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    if they do not want do, they do not want do, please move along, the children wane.
    yeah, if they do not want do, the do not want to :-D

Wonder why there are so many more different melee weapons, compared to the amount of caster weapons available...

I didn't understand the DLC..

The Item level for the tanking pieces off Hodir in 10 man are still at their old values of 226. They should be 232.

There may be others but those are the only two that elude me =(

Deleted

Missing Hodir Hardmodes shield (Wisdom's Hold)

The hardmode 10 man items still have their old stats.

Hmm, I'm not getting the DLC at all. I normally think they're hilarious. I must be missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by energycore
    Wonder why there are so many more different melee weapons, compared to the amount of caster weapons available...
    I was wondering the same thing. As a mage who thus can't use maces or shields, doesn't feel staves are an option since they're always less spellpower than a 1H/OH combo at the same ilvl, and doesn't need hit since everything in Ulduar is swimming in it, I have in 25-man Ulduar a grand total of two mainhand, one offhand, and two wand options *including* hard mode drops seen so far.

It's not really much better than it used to be when everyone wanted everything KT dropped and nothing else from all of Naxx. It's just not all on Yogg this time, but there are still one or two drops per slot every single caster (and sometimes healer) in the raid wants while the rest get sharded or people grudgingly take as a temporary stopgap. Yay poor itemization!

Quote Originally Posted by Muhle
    Gotta love DLC ;D
    this

Quote Originally Posted by energycore
    Because there are more types of melee weapons with much less crossover in stats than casters have. The same reason there's more plate gear than mail.

226 Plate Melee.DPS Shoulder Shoulderplates of the Deconstructor XT-002

This is actually a tank loot btw

Quote Originally Posted by deo
    226 Plate Melee.DPS Shoulder Shoulderplates of the Deconstructor XT-002

This is actually a tank loot btw
    219 Plate Melee.DPS Wrist Flamewatch Armguards F. Leviathan

same story

Quote Originally Posted by Stybba
    I didn't understand the DLC...
    The Tauren knocked him out for him laughing at him looking like the cow he was standing next to. It was a pretty crappy DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeave
    The Tauren knocked him out for him laughing at him looking like the cow he was standing next to. It was a pretty crappy DLC.
    That comic was a bit difficult to follow, I don't think it was accurately illustrated. Punch-line didn't seem humorous either or at least the way they tried to deliver it. Thanks for the explanation because the comic had me lost.

*shrugs*

Nothing noteworthy in my opinion. Better luck next time.

Deleted

why is teh gladiators still displayed on front page?
    its a pretty crappy comic imo

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode
    why is teh gladiators still displayed on front page?
    its a pretty crappy comic imo
    Maybe you just have crappy taste? It's not like you are forced to read it just because it is on the front page.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xentropy
    I was wondering the same thing. As a mage who thus can't use maces or shields, doesn't feel staves are an option since they're always less spellpower than a 1H/OH combo at the same ilvl, and doesn't need hit since everything in Ulduar is swimming in it, I have in 25-man Ulduar a grand total of two mainhand, one offhand, and two wand options *including* hard mode drops seen so far.

It's not really much better than it used to be when everyone wanted everything KT dropped and nothing else from all of Naxx. It's just not all on Yogg this time, but there are still one or two drops per slot every single caster (and sometimes healer) in the raid wants while the rest get sharded or people grudgingly take as a temporary stopgap. Yay poor itemization!
    Staff of Endless Winter is the Mage best in slot weapon for both Fire and Frostfire. If you're Arcane or Frost, then you probably shouldn't be caring about what is best for your class since you're playing an inferior spec for Ulduar to begin with.

There's one thing people fail to realize when comparing MH/OH to Staves now... we have a Staff enchant which helps makes up for the loss of Spell Power. Also remember, we get Crit from Spirit now. (84 spirit on the Staff = 46.2 crit = 150.2 crit rating on the staff). Then add on the 2 sockets with a +9SP bonus. It's the perfect place to put those stupid blue gems nobody wants.

Have you even looked at the MH/OH combos in Ulduar? The only main hand weapon that is a true upgrade to TTT, is the 25 Yogg HM weapon. The rest are barely sidegrades, and in some cases (depending on what stats you need/want) downgrades.

Ulduar itemization wouldn't look so bad if Naxx wasn't itemized so well.

And I agree with another poster... Teh Gladiators is horrible. I never read it for obvious reasons, decided to click on it today, and realized why I never read it. :P
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

I like teh gladiatorz, but they're a bit slow

I count:

~380 items non-tier epics
    ~ 90 items pvp season 6 gear
    ~190 items tier 8 (10 & 25)
    660 total items

Blizzard stated they had made up about 800 items for Ulduar. Anyone else wondering where the other 140 items are?

Quote Originally Posted by Smeave
    I agree.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in