Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayney666 View Post
    yea my current signature is my 1st and i used a guide from caiti as a basis and played around for a few hours on mine. it did take me a while to get the hang of it but i managed to get it done
    Well that is seriously a hundred times better than my first ever signature.

Deleted
    well thank you for the positive feedback guys i didnt think it would have this kind of verdict tbh lol. i might try and do some others and play around a bit

Deleted
    Hello! I would like a signature, if you got time ofc.

Name: Ekzor
    Class: Druid
    Race: Worgen
    Server: Kor'gall
    Guild: T.J.P.F.

Armor: I would prefer to wear T11, with no head or weapons showing. Maybe with the shoulders glowing effect.

For the background it would be nice with some fance effects with the colours black and dark blue,
    And it would also be awesome if you could include like a Alliance flag in to it,
    For the text I only want my name and my guild T.J.P.F on it please.

Hope this is enough information. Hope you have time to make a signature GLHF.

Deleted
    Hello again. I would like an signature! My ingame nick is "Dynn", i am a female mage on the server Ragnaros.
    I want this on the signature: My name and my guild name on it. Guild name is "Pressure".
    I'd like to have the t11 gear (blue one) on me, I want it to look like i am Kneeling and looking straight into the eyes when watching the picture (If possible) thanks in advance

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had been trying to make my own signatures but Wow Model Viewer doesn't have any of my character's items on it and was wondering how you guys do it.(checked google and their site)

I know I should probably make a new thread about it but I thought I should ask here first .
    Last edited by soygalol; 2011-01-20 at 08:28 PM.

Visible Text - Stormwedge (characters name) Condemned (guild) Skywall (realm)
    Armory Link - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rmwedge/simple
    Gear Set - Tier 2 Bloodfang Armor Rogue Set
    Helm Visible - Yes please. ^_^
    Pose - Something along the lines of me looming over an unsuspecting enemy (enemy doesn't have to be shown) about to ambush them.
    Color Scheme - I'd like a general blood red and black backdrop kind of blending together so it looks shadowy.
    Extra's - A rogue symbol (the crossed daggers) in one of the corners dripping green poison dripping from them.

Quote Originally Posted by soygalol View Post
    I had been trying to make my own signatures but it doesn't have any of my character's items on it and was wondering how you guys do it.(checked google and their site)

I know I should probably make a new thread about it but I thought I should ask here first .
    Please read the first page. It has all the information you need to know to make your own Good luck and have fun!

Visible text:
    NatroN ( with 2 capital N)
    HonorisCausa (without a space between Honoris and Causa)
    Whoever Follows The Light Will Not Walk In Darkness.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/kragjin/natron/advanced
    Gear set: T2 - screeenshots added
    Helm visible: What looks cooler? your desicion
    Your pose: no idea - maybe just standing with weapon on the back?!
    General colour scheme: yellow - 'cause I'm a paladin
    Any extras: The dwarf or ironforge sign in the back would be cool, I'm an dwarf holy pala

I made soem screenshots and got them on webspace - i zipped them all to make the download easier

natron.grojer.de/index.php?dir=wow%2FSigRequest%2F

thank you
    Last edited by NatroNx; 2011-01-20 at 08:18 PM.

PMRs:

savantido

heXed

Next in line: Illumi, Eurtknup, Cryptfiend, Blackarthas, Cathras, Vildkatt, Wut-wut.

My PM requests are closed again until I finish these.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Dibs on this one.

Beautiful man. I absolutely love it. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for your time and talents Raeynn. It looks awesome.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

Deleted
    btw how are people getting the tier 11 items in WMV i cant find them anywhere

---------- Post added 2011-01-20 at 10:01 PM ----------

this is my 2nd random signature

Illumi:

@rayney666- I believe people on EU servers are having issues accessing T11. So if you are EU, that may be the problem.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Visible text: Deathwarder (centered)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can supply my armory but i would simply like a moonkin casting wrath
    Gear set: No gear set necessary just the troll moonkin form
    Helm visible: N/A
    Your pose: If the pose could be taken from the side as the moonkin was casting wrath. That would be great.
    General colour scheme: Green and black haze; artist's loose interpretation of the emerald dream
    Any extras: if its not to much to ask possibly a mage gnome surrendering with his arms in the air. ideally if this could be a side shot as well so that the moonkin and the mage were facing each other on opposite ends of my name

thanks so much in advance to whoever takes this on.

Deleted
    ahhh thanks for the info

and ive tried to do a signature for you NatroNx hope you like it

Hello! I would like to request a signature from one of the amazing artists on here.

Visible text: Fahq of Morbid, US-Garrosh
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/fahq/simple
    Gear set: Heroic T10 Please!!!
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: Ready stance please!
    General colour scheme: I was thinking black and red (blood)
    Any extras: Not really! You can do what you want if you want to stick something else in there.

Thanks a bunch! I'm looking forward to your creations.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eken90 View Post
    Hello! I would like a signature, if you got time ofc.

Name: Ekzor
    Class: Druid
    Race: Worgen
    Server: Kor'gall
    Guild: T.J.P.F.

Armor: I would prefer to wear T11, with no head or weapons showing. Maybe with the shoulders glowing effect.

For the background it would be nice with some fance effects with the colours black and dark blue,
    And it would also be awesome if you could include like a Alliance flag in to it,
    For the text I only want my name and my guild T.J.P.F on it please.

Hope this is enough information. Hope you have time to make a signature GLHF.
    I did that one.
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

Guild Banner Request!
    Name: Is a living legend
    Guild Type: 10man Hardcore raiding guild
    Artist will have absolute creativity here, go crazy!
    Need anymore information? PST me on US - Emerald Dream <Rogeg> or PM me here!

Deleted
    Dear Artists!
    At first i will thank you for this wonderful thread full of impressiv artwork.
    Many of this Pictures let me staring with awe at the screen. My collegues at work sometimes asked whats up, because i didn´t react to them ^^
    Normally i am the reader and theorycrafter since 6 years in wow-forums but now i had no choice, i have to make a posting:
    Please perpetuate my Paladin

Therefore i have following thoughts:

Visible text: Name:
    "Siegertyp" / Guild: "IKARUs" / Title: "Kreuzfahrer" / Realm "Frostmourne"

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    I may not post an armorylink since i have not enough posts
    Char "Siegertyp" Realm "Frostmourne" Armory Europe
    Is it possible to look there by yourself or do i have to find another way to post a facial-pic?
    http:/
    /eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/frostmourne/siegertyp/simple

Gear set:
    T11 recoloured in Paladin-Gold/Silver/Red-look but with T2 Paladin-shoulders with these Books on them <3

Helm visible:
    No helmet, but this nice Flamecrown i also own from classic. I think in english it should be the "Crown of Destruction". Maybe without the red gem.

Your pose:
    a) Standing still and holding "Zinrokh, Destroyer of Worlds" (Blood dripping) in both hands. One on its Grip and under the blade.
    or
    b) Standing still and resting "Zinrokh, Destroyer of Worlds" (Blood dripping) on one shoulder.
    and
    A chopped off dragonhead lying to his feet. Maybe one foot on the head.
    Winner-pose with arrogance shown of in his face

General colour scheme:
    Paladin in Gold/Silver/Red-Light. Surrounding in a dark colour.

Any extras:
    I would like a show of the Holy Light surrounded by the darkness. So nice Wings of Light spreading from his back, a little blood on his lower Armorparts. The eyes should have a glow of Holy Power. Runes of might on or around the weapon would be nice.

Also i would like a Avatar-pic of his greybearded and haired Head if possible.

I know, these are a lot of wishes and ideas, but you gave so much input with your artworks that my head is spinning full of ideas

Thank you very much!
    Siegertyp

P.S.: Sorry for a flawed english, i am from germany and tried my best

edit: added a split armorylink. hope this is okay since i dont want to break forums-rules and this link is asked for in this thread.
    Last edited by mmocd85219a9a6; 2011-01-21 at 12:30 AM.