Decent work here artists, thought I'd give it a shot as well!

Visible text: Myvel
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/myvel/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6? The slayer's one, rogue set
    Helm visible: Yep!
    Your pose: Something like idling, undead male just standing there. If it's possible, I'd like to have it zoomed in from the stomach and up to the head, more or less like a close-up.
    General colour scheme: Dark red/blue with grunge brushes, as it makes it dark and dirty
    Any extras: Blood dripping maybe?

Thanks alot!

[Name]: Tonkak
    [Server]: Saurfang
    [Character]: Troll
    [Side]: Horde / no guild

Can't post armoury but just search tonkak on the US site, he is the only 85 with the name =D

I would like a classy troll, perhaps in a suit wearing a top hat and smoking a pipe, the backround could be either the horde logo or many belves ladies vying for just a simple glance from him

Deleted
    Visible text: Name:Fizzlespark, Guild: Hive, Realm: Shadowsong EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spark/advanced
    Gear set: Would love the t11 HC gear aka the red tinted mage tier. No weapons but if possible, red fire casting animations around the hands.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: The goblin casting animation (the bowling animation) would be awsome and again if possible with fire around the casting hand
    General colour scheme: Red since its a fire mage, thinking some hellfire themed background with fire twirls maybe a couple of meteors falling from the sky. I'd like this in a 1080p resolution so I can use it as a background and crop it for other uses aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by perbrethil View Post
    I tried to set something up you might like posting it here would be a bit extreme size-wise, so heres a thumb:

any and all suggestions are welcome, i'd be happy to oblige

awesome job the only thing that bothers me is that the hand that is holding the dagger in the front doesnt seem to be holding it( or maybe its just me)
    Last edited by KalinPopov; 2011-03-21 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KalinPopov View Post
    awesome job the only thing that bothers me is that the hand that is holding the dagger in the front doesnt seem to be holding it( or maybe its just me)
    noted and corrected i saw what you meant, it's a model error i guess. I added some fingers by hand(pun intented)

new link:

Quote Originally Posted by perbrethil View Post
    noted and corrected i saw what you meant, it's a model error i guess. I added some fingers by hand(pun intented)

new link:
    Thanks alot m8 its perfect

PM Request:

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Looking for a new updated sig!

Text shown: Valintine the Light of Dawn

As for look I am really going to leave it open. I want to stay with an equipment only sig like I have now but less red.
    I play ret but don't want to go with the overly aggressive feel. Think holy crusader and less lolret.
    I like tier 6 and maybe this will help set the tone of the colour scheme.
    Include the argent crusade banner as well please.
    Other than that I am excited to see what comes of this!
    Last edited by Valintine; 2011-03-21 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valintine View Post

As for look I am really going to leave it open. I want to stay with an equipment only sig like I have now but less red.
    I play ret but don't want to go with the overly aggressive feel. Think holy crusader and less lolret.
    First post. Template. Use it, please.

Just dropping by to inform that I'm back from an awesome weekend and will work on the requests I've accepted as soon as I can, most likely not until tomorrow though.
    Will spend the evening playing Magicka, the most hilarious game ever made!

PMRs:

Quick note, I am not taking anymore requests for a while to finish up those in queue already. Was pretty sick the last 3 days so need time to catch up. Thanks for your patience!

Currently in queue: shadra, Revoo, Skruff, Deimmos, q8strike, Zene (if any of the people listed here PM'd another artist please let me know, otherwise I will get yours done within 1-2 days).

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valintine View Post

A new sig?! I made the one you currently have and spent four hours looking for all the right pics for it! lolol (hope you know I am kidding, some of us change sigs like underwear *glances at Elyaan*)

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Love your sig, like always.

<3 - Elyaan.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-03-21 at 08:36 PM.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I looked at the first post and used what I could. My request doesn't really fit most of the categories on there though.

Visible text: Valintine the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lintine/simple (Doesn't really matter for this request)
    Gear set: Tier 6 shoulders
    Helm visible: N/A
    Your pose: N/A
    General colour scheme: I play ret but don't want to go with the overly aggressive feel. Think holy crusader and less lolret. I like tier 6 and maybe this will help set the tone of the colour scheme.
    Any extras: As for look I am really going to leave it open. I want to stay with an equipment only sig like I have now but less red.

Cocoacross I love the one I have! I have the one you made me and the much more basic original. I like to switch between these three on the raid and guild forums I use more often that MMOchamp. I am not abandoning merely adding to the collection!
    Last edited by Valintine; 2011-03-21 at 05:57 PM.

Below is my current sig which is bloody fantastic. All credit to Zilita. Anyhow is anyone able to update it as I am now a Belf and not Human anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by gisz-dk View Post
    had a guildie of mine from emerald dream-us post in our forums about how happy he was with a wicked forum sig he had requested from the masters of this thread. figured i would put in a request to see if i would be so lucky as to have a baller sig made up for my rogue!

Visible Text: Vannishe
    Armory Link: mmo champion would not let me post a link apparently cause i'm a new user >.< so if you can look me up on the wow us armory name: Vannishe, guild: Echoes of War, realm: Emerald Dream
    Gear Set: PVP season 9 vicious gear (the 2200 rating req't colours , cause it's only a matter of time before i have them :P)
    Helm Visible: no thanks
    Your Pose: The pose that rogues have when ready to attack in stealth, or something similar
    General colour sceme: would like darker colours, maybe some blues and blueish-purples....something with a stealthy theme
    Extras: Would like to have si:7 incorporated somehow, maybe in the background or something

thanks very much in advance for consideration, all the best!

Vannishe
    <echoes of war>
    emerald dream-us
    I Would Like to attempt this one

Anything you want changed just pm me =D
    Last edited by CryptFiend; 2011-03-21 at 08:13 PM.

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

thanks for the sig! absolutely love it!

on another note, anyone know how i can use that same sig on guildlaunch.com forums? i put the same code in and it just shows up as the url and not the pic. help?

Hi Im looking for someone to do me a signature and maybe a wallpaper. Im just going to leave my link and my guild name and I realize Im not lvl 85 or anything but this is my main toon.

Guild: Resistance Is Futile
    Realm: Azuremyst
    Class : Rogue
    Race : NightElf

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 02:23 PM ----------

I couldnt link the armory link for some reason :/

Quote Originally Posted by Izorish View Post

thanks for the sig! absolutely love it!

on another note, anyone know how i can use that same sig on guildlaunch.com forums? i put the same code in and it just shows up as the url and not the pic. help?
    Ngl, one of the coolest goblin/shaman sigs I have seen

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Ngl, one of the coolest goblin/shaman sigs I have seen
    I second that, That signature is just puar awsome =) Nice job cocoacross