Request: Signature
    Visible text: Rakudja, Defender of a Shattered World
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kudja/advanced
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=30999846
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Mid-block
    General colour scheme: Tan/Red
    Any extras: Castle/Tower-y
    Last edited by Rakudjo; 2011-09-10 at 09:44 PM.
    Thanks Soko<3

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't made any signatures in months, so please go easy on me. Hope you like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I haven't made any signatures in months, so please go easy on me. Hope you like it.

I love, love, love it! I hope you don't mind I just made it a tad more lighter myself, it seems rather dark on my screen.. Other than that it's pretty much exactly what I had hoped for! Thank you! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind at all. It looks nice.

Deleted
    these look so cool

---------- Post added 2011-09-10 at 11:33 PM ----------

Visible text: (Sheikah)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Sheik%C3%A5h/simple
    Gear set: t10 25 hc + dualwheld war glaives of Azzinoth
    Helm visible: yes plese
    Your pose: melee swinging
    General colour scheme: red for the dk looks good in t10 25 hc ;p
    Any extras: can i have the dk goul please

Deleted

Wallpaper

Wallpaper:
    Characternames: Woxi and Ravenian
    Realm: Moonglade
    Guild: Northward
    First of all, these 2 characters need to be different race that they are now. Woxi (Undead) and Ravenian (Tauren). Both male.
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: I have small raiding guild with my friends, so if this pic could have the guilds name somewhere in it. Probably on bottom center. Guildname is Northward. Also character names near their feet. woxi with black, added with green glow to make it visible. Ravenian with black aswell, just blue glow.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I´m not allowed to post links&images because i have too few posts. But you can find these characters from armory. Sorry for extra trouble.
    Gear set: As for Woxi, tier 8 would be perfect fit. Absolutely love that set. Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love as weapon. And for Ravenian arena season 8 with Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds.
    Helm visible: Helms visible for both.
    Your pose: Woxi casting rain of fire, just change red to green as fire colour on his hands. Ravenian should be standing with his weapon pointing up. I guess it´s normal melee battle stance for tauren.
    General colour scheme: Hmm, this one´s hard to choose. I think combination of dark colours with warlock green and DK bluish would work. Guildname must be in blue with lightblue glow coming from behind. And font with black outlining.
    Any extras: As backround, mountains from Icecrown, and characternames placed somewhere near their feet. Characters standing on both sides of guildname. Guildbanner standing in backround, and skeletal&demonic hands coming up from the ground.

If you want to send it to my email, contact me and i´ll give address
    Thanks in advance, i´ll be waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Vhyl
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Undead with T5
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? T5
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes
    Your pose: Dropping Smoke Bomb?
    General colour scheme: Dark(ish)
    Any extras: Smoke! lots of smoke! Warglaives also, please.

Sig request:

Visible text: Name: Brael, Guild: Misanthropy, Title: Blackwing's Bane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Brael/advanced (For the face ofc) gear set varies depending on what I log out in so i'll say what i'd like below.
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 12, with sword from bethtilac and shield from Baleroc
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Blocking/Midswing as i'm a tank
    General colour scheme: Red/Orange
    Any extras: An avatar also if possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sig request:
    Visible text: Name: Deathguard, Guild: Blood Knights : Title Blood Guard
    Armory Link / Facial Screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thguard/simple
    Gear Set: Death Knight Tier 11HC , with Bloodvenom Blade HC x2 (from ICC)
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Ready
    General Colour scheme : Blue, Death Knight-ish
    Any Extras: I want the Blood Knight symbol, and a text below my Guild Name "I shall devour you all!"

An avatar would be very appreciated

Resolution: 400x100
    Last edited by Deathguard; 2011-09-11 at 08:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    [PS] I am not open for PM requests. I have been getting several since making posts on this thread again. I may start picking up requests on the forum here and there, but I don't have the time to do a bunch right now. I appreciate the fact that you like my work, however. Sorry!

Any1 taking requests? I was told to ask, I looked threw 50 pages and everyone is CLOSED atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    Any1 taking requests? I was told to ask, I looked threw 50 pages and everyone is CLOSED atm
    What are you looking for? I'll pick up your request if you respond with the template filled out.

Wallpaper

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Mooncrescent, Under the Moon and Stars I rejoice.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...011204843.jpg/ my armory isn't up yet since I just transferred.
    Gear set: Full Cenarion (Tier one)
    Helm visible: Yes (Showing please0
    Your pose: If possible I would love to be shown casting Starfall, with the little star shards falling all around me
    General colour scheme: While I am a nature loving druid, I love the color blue =)
    Any extras: I would like to have a background with a moon and stars. With the little starfall shards falling around me hitting the ground. Would also like my Nightsaber Cub to be by my side, and my Swift Mistsaber to be at my other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Sig request:

Visible text: Name: Brael, Guild: Misanthropy, Title: Blackwing's Bane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Brael/advanced (For the face ofc) gear set varies depending on what I log out in so i'll say what i'd like below.
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 12, with sword from bethtilac and shield from Baleroc
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Blocking/Midswing as i'm a tank
    General colour scheme: Red/Orange
    Any extras: An avatar also if possible.
    Hopefully this is adequate.

Sig:

Project Troll Roll | Signature Requests: Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    and avatar in case

had some issues with the logo, hope its ok!
    Cool! thats really good, sorry for late delay in replying, much stuff to do irl...

Anyways tnx!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Visible text: Linthorina
    Armory link: Only wanting you to use the blond/pony tail blood elf look from this, not the gear.
    Gear set: Tier 12 Gear (non-heroic) with Spire of Scarlet Pain Staff
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting Spell (if you look at blood elf/mage creation screen, they will use a certain pose when they are casting a spell, that would pose would be good.
    General colour scheme: The Gear will be orange, but the mage is arcane so if you could mix in some blue to it, that would be awesome.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

First of all, LOVE the work you've all done here, you guys are truely artists
    Now on to my request :

I would like a signature starring my warlock, that i can use on these awesome MMO-champion forums.
    For the model i'd like it to be a female undead warlock wearing Tier 6 gear.

Signature:

Visible text: Emby.
    Gear set: t6:
    Helm visible: yes.
    General colour scheme:dark.
    Any extras:

Standard forum signature size, the usual rectangle, but i would like it to become a bit more alive,
    with the wings proc from the item set coming out of the picture.
    As for coloring something very dark/goth/bloody kinda themed would be great.
    The text on it simply the name "Emby" and maybe in a smaller font "Undead warlock".
    Also a matching avatar would be very much apreciated.

If any of you fine artists could make this possible in any way i would be very happy.

Thanks in advance,
    Emby

PMR:

Taking a break for a bit. No request please.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Sig request:

Visible text: Name: Ryker
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Ryk%C3%A8r/advanced (cannot post links yet)
    Gear set: 25man t8 shoulders, gloves and chest, t6 Helm and waist (No tabard)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Black/Purple
    Any extras: An avatar if possible, and also I am a shadow Priest, so if you could possibly add like a shadow Aura around the char. Not completely needed though. Also if you could possibly add like a cemetery type feel in the background that would be nice. But only if the artist wouldn't mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the feedback, yes i know it would be a difficult to do was just hoping for a easier way to find artist. ive sent pms to a few artist and given time for all of them but none have even read them pm i guess ill go with out a sig if its not picked up soon