Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Was the screenshot while blinking intentional?

Aside from that, it's not bad for a first attempt. Just keep playing around with Photoshop and try your hand at a few of the tutorials in the first post. Maybe work into that background with something, since it just looks a little too bland.
    I didn't spend a lot of time on that try, I wanted to see if I can actually get anything done. I just slapped a few copies on the background and blurred them. I've always sucked with backgrounds so I know that's something to work on. :3

And a what during a what now blink?

Thanks for the comment though. I definitely want to get better at this. ^^

EDIT: I seem to actually have T13 available for equipment, but I can only find the normal version of it (I'd like to find the purple version of priest T13 which is heroic). How can I fetch the heroic model?
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-11-14 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    And a what during a what now blink?
    The character in that signature. She's blinking (you can tell by those dodgy looking eyelids).

Deleted
    The character in that signature. She's blinking (you can tell by those dodgy looking eyelids).
    I honestly have no idea. Her eyes looked exactly the same in every frame, my timing just must be off to actually catch the blinking. *blush*

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly have no idea. Her eyes looked exactly the same in every frame, my timing just must be off to actually catch the blinking. *blush*
    Probably not, my blood elf female was having that same issue yesterday. The green eyes wouldn't show, her eyelids were perma-closed. I had to redownload WoW Model Viewer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Probably not, my blood elf female was having that same issue yesterday. The green eyes wouldn't show, her eyelids were perma-closed. I had to redownload WoW Model Viewer.
    Yeah, think I might have the same issue then. The DK eye glow was showing just fine, but when I tried to see the normal eye glow for blood elves it was always the one that I have on the siggy. Guess I'll have to try reinstalling too. Thanks for clearing that, I hope that'll help for me too. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    PM request:

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    PM request:

Looks so sick, thank you very much. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathbad View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name, realm, and guild, preferably in pretty, contrasting colours.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cathbad/simple
    Gear set: Ideally, full tier 12.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Go wild!
    General colour scheme: I'd prefer something generically Druidic, unless you have a fantastic idea that you think would work better.
    Any extras: A tree form in the background would be cool, as would some leaves and other fancy bits to liven it up. It would be particularly helpful if you could make my guild quite clear as I'd like to use this signature as part character signature, part guild advertisement. Oh, and a matching avatar would be really nice, too, if that's possible.

Thanks a lot!
    Here you go:

Actually, I think it's perfect with the quote. It looks like she *IS* saying a prayer. But, yes, one has to time the print screen just after the blink. I've had to go back and re-capture mine because I got it in mid blink. Good job on the first sig. Keep trying!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are so many artists doing signatures right now that I can't keep up with what's been claimed and what hasn't! I'm going to accept a handful of requests so feel free to PM me. I'd reeeeally like to do something with worgen, preferably no helm shown or a helm that leaves the face visible.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Heya guys, was experimenting with photoshop after not working with it much for well over 3 years and came up with this

Any advice would be appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Vu Balnazzar US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ar/Vu/advanced
    Gear set: Current gear shown in armory except with full Paladin T12 and not the Tabard or chest my character has. if this is a hassle you can just do current gear
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I'll leave that up to the artist if that's fine
    General colour scheme: A yellowish/orange Paladin/T12 color scheme if that makes sense
    Any extras: A matching Avatar for the forum would be amazing.

If anyone does this it will be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ar/Vu/advanced
    Gear set: Current gear shown in armory except with full Paladin T12 and not the Tabard or chest my character has. if this is a hassle you can just do current gear
    General colour scheme: A yellowish/orange Paladin/T12 color scheme if that makes sense

I'll grab this one. Paladins are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post

I'll be claiming this!

Edit: Damnit. Nevermind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be claiming this!

Edit: Damnit. Nevermind.
    Go ahead, you're better than I am. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Go ahead, you're better than I am. :P
    Nah. You got to it first. Let's see how much better you've gotten!

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate both of you for offering. I think I need to pick Photoshop back up so I can contribute around here some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    HERP DERP - Forgot to say, Sig please! *facepalm*

Visible text: Undefetter - Riddlebox (doesnt have to be laid out like that, but those two words =D )

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...efetter/simple
    Gear set: Shaman t12HC (red Firelands set) with Legendary - Get mine next week god dang it! Bloody 10 mans Im the first in our guild and we are 6/7 HC -.-
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Use own discretion, whatever looks bad ass
    General colour scheme: Fire and Magma, to go with the set. Could include Tarcegosa's Visage form in it maybe, possibly even have that image instead of the character. Go wild ^_^
    Any extras: FIRREEEE BURN!

EDIT: Oh and, if possible, if you choose to take this up, could you PM me before you start it? I posted one of these like 1000 pages ago and it got drowned out, I had no idea if it ever go answered cos so many pages went by without the sig being posted. So a preliminary PM would be awesome.
    Last edited by mmoc63fa3da953; 2011-11-14 at 07:42 PM.

I would love a signature my English is not the best, so hopefully you understand what i mean ^^

Visible text: My characters name only
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B6rdis/simple
    Gear set: I would love to have the gear that i use atm =)
    Helm visible: Yes, everybody loves goggles!
    Your pose: If possible, I'd want to ride on a pink/violet pony.
    General colour scheme: Some pinkish theme with flowers ^^
    Any extras: I only want my pony if it ain't possible then i would love to have my ravenlord

Thanx. =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Visible text: Undefetter - Riddlebox (doesnt have to be laid out like that, but those two words =D )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...efetter/simple
    Gear set: Shaman t12HC (red Firelands set) with Legendary
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Use own discretion, whatever looks bad ass
    General colour scheme: Fire and Magma, to go with the set. Could include Tarcegosa's Visage form in it maybe, possibly even have that image instead of the character. Go wild ^_^
    Any extras: FIRREEEE BURN!

I'm so bad at getting weapons to look good in signatures. I feel so bad cause so many people ask for them... but they just look really dumb imo. :P
    Last edited by Arhiana; 2011-11-14 at 09:15 PM.

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work