10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Ok, you can't say that and not share with the rest of the class. Spill it girl! ;D And the sig is very purty! *Hugs*
    Hehe. Arhiana had PM'd me to ask me how I got the hair to look more natural on the Batix signature I made. I usually use the Topaz Clean layer of the render I've sharpened and run a 9 px soft round blur brush over anything in that layer that I see that looks rough or pixely. I do think I have the tendency to sometimes overdo it, but it works really well on hair and making it look more natural because it softens up the lines in the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's an actual High Elf (blue eyed) skin. Looking at the signature that you made, it seems that you used a Blood Elf skin, and then recoloured the eyes afterwards. You can find the specific skin after the Blood Elven ones in WMV. They're under skins, not faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    It's blood elf skin 18 or something like that. Passed the DK skin options, but before it loops back to normal skin tones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Using the blue eyes was actually inspired by that signature you were trying to do! Like a few others have said, it's just one of the skins for the bloodelves. There are several with blue eyes but the specific one I used was 13/18.
    Ohhhh, thank all three of you! I honestly didn't even realize they had the specific "skins" in there. I guess I need to poke around my WMV more!!!

Hey, I have spent some time watching this thread and decided that I would try my luck to get a signature.

Signature:
    Visible text: I would like my name paladins name on it: Poplol and my guilds name: Apathy.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Face, paladin season 3 pvpset, weapon + shield. Armory: Poplol
    Gear set: Paladin season 3 pvpset (Vengeful)
    Helm visible: I leave this one up to the person making the signature, whatever you think fits best.
    Your pose: Since I play holy maybe casting but if you think you can make something else better/easier, go for it.
    General colour scheme: Something paladin like yellow, bright.

Any extras: Feel free to change stuff if you feel it will turn out better.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Poppeh; 2012-01-22 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    So, i have been inactive for a while, but have be trying out new ways of doing sigs. This time, they involve art already made, like concept of fan art. They way i did was simple add a Crosshatch Filter to the artwork then put the text in. Thats it, nothing complicated, nothing fancy, but to me, they work...

Anyway, here they are, see for your self. feedback always welcome...

Deleted
    Request:
    Banner for Signature/avatar.
    Resolution:A resolution that works with these forums
    Visible text: Trysich the Astral Walker.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link for some reason doesnt work. Im on Eu armory.
    Gear set: Skyshatter with Crystal Spire of the Karabor and Wrathfull Gladiator's Barrior.
    Helm visible: No please.
    Your pose: I'd like him to look like he is casting a resto spell, with some nature effects around him. That would be totally awesome.
    General colour scheme: Some nature backround, like a forest or something.
    Any extras: If your making it and you think something looks way better, feel free to add that

Trysich

Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    Let me know what you think!
    Thats HAWT
    Better than expected, thanks alot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Yes, yes I did. As stated it was not very clear. I'll put the name in and re-post.

ETA - Added in correct name and an avatar.
    Sorry for the confusion and thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

I hope this is what you wanted, I'm really not good with guild banners so I only put in the elements that you asked for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Request:

Not taking Requests.

Deleted
    Wallpaper x2:
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Visible text: Their names and Guild under.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...istea/advanced and http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Joni/advanced
    Gear set: For the Paladin I`d prefer it being exactly what she`s wearing at the moment please. For the mage however, i`d like the most fiery looking tier/set you can think of, amaze me ^^.
    Helm visible: Yes to both.
    Your pose: Pala: As she is Prot, I`d like a rather defensive stance, perhaps with some holy light radiating from the shield. Mage: Casting a fiery spell would be nice.
    General colour scheme: Would like something match their gear on both, i.e Silvery and Gold on Pala, Red and such on Mage.
    Any extras: Nothing that comes to mind, I`ll leave that to the brave artist that takes my request ^^.

Hello... I made my request a month ago and you said the male night elf eyes were buggy... Are they fixed now ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

I hope this is what you wanted, I'm really not good with guild banners so I only put in the elements that you asked for.
    I think it looks great! You are good at banners!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    I think it looks great! You are good at banners!
    Thank you, you're so sweet.

----------
    PMR:

I couldn't really make it "cute" but I think I definitely made it "girly" for the requester.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-19 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Hi there. This is a request I made more than 6 months ago and nobody picked it, so after so much time I think it's save for a bump ^^. I'll sum it up a bit: basicly I want my warlock with hands in fire (orange, not green) leaving a trail of fire and destruction behind him (a town in flames or something like that in the background would be awesome). This is THE perfect example of a badass pose http://i.imgur.com/QMa5y.png but instead of the Horde symbol, the hand has fire.

I know the whole request has many examples but I want to make sure the artist that may pick it gets what I'm looking for :P

Tyvm ^^
    I would like to claim this, but have a couple questions before trying. Will PM you. (just so other artists are aware and dont waste time)
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Signature
    Visible text: Lundyn, Savior of Azeroth and somewhere else on the page Dread Korgath - US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...undyn/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic tier 13 w/o the helm showing w/tarecgosa's dragon wrath
    Your pose: I am open to your oppinion on this, I like the way my sig is and I'm open to almost any color you want to upload
    General colour scheme: blueish to match tarecgosa's visage (legendary mount)
    Any extras: I would like the tarecgosa's visage mount behind my priest, aside from that I appreciate anyone that wants to do that and i appreciate your time/creativity

**Edit** Elyaan picked this up via PM
    Last edited by Modernn; 2012-01-20 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Anyone? :'<
    You posted a bump yesterday. You have until the 25th before you can bump again. Please respect the one week CD. If sig makers are interested they'll pick up. If not you can PM ONE sig maker that's open.

Out of boredom tonight I made a sig with Zarina's new tutorial (and elements from Soko's) and I really enjoyed how it came out! Just wanted to thank both of them for their time and effort put into them! Wonderful. (& I know. I'm slow on these things.)

Also credit to Geeki for my avatar! I totally stole her idea/avatar to make my own. Thanks Geek!
    (I asked permission to use as well - so people don't get the idea that stealing is OK ;P)
    Last edited by Luciwho; 2012-01-20 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Spelling is hard. :(
    Always look on the bright side of life

Visible text: Briarmane, with "Alandrias - WrA" a bit unobtrusively somewhere.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory (Bright, leafy-green hair instead of the purple, if possible!)
    Gear set: Her transmog set, but with the Orca-Hide Boots (Which I'm still working on getting...)
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Artist's choice.
    General colour scheme: Green and brown. Mostly green~
    Any extras: Leaves and/or bark. If possible, a Tiny Emerald Whelping somewhere. If ya feel the need to add somethin' else, go for it. -not too picky-

(Much thanks!)

Edit: Picked up by Arhiana
    Last edited by Velkyn; 2012-01-20 at 03:09 AM.
    Man, I missed playing Horde.
    DW Frost DK

Hey just wanted to talk to someone through PM that can make me a professional looking Youtube and Twitch.tv backround. Thanks

Guild <Departed> US Horde 25m raiding guild 8/8H BlackDragonflight

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkyn View Post
    Visible text: Briarmane, with "Alandrias - WrA" a bit unobtrusively somewhere.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory (Bright, leafy-green hair instead of the purple, if possible!)
    Gear set: Her transmog set, but with the Orca-Hide Boots (Which I'm still working on getting...)
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Artist's choice.
    General colour scheme: Green and brown. Mostly green~
    Any extras: Leaves and/or bark. If possible, a Tiny Emerald Whelping somewhere. If ya feel the need to add somethin' else, go for it. -not too picky-

(Much thanks!)
    I'll pick this one up, I love druids!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Let me know if you'd like changes to this, I was working on it till 1:30 am so what I thought looked good then might not look good now.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-20 at 04:08 PM.