10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I can't seem to get them to DL... it just says:
    "Download Image
    RAR, 0×0"

::S

OT: WB DUB!
    OT2: Geeki that wallpaper is amazeballs! (and so is your sig!)
    That dayum chikkin was so good only just hauled myself back upstairs 0.o

Looks like its fixed now, so i went ahead and copied the link address for you: Clicky!

Hope it works for ya this time =)

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I keep getting distracted. Was supposed to go to bed but while I was doing a flight check-in I started messing around with the screenshots I took of my druid. She sure seems to be my muse! <3

EDIT: Also welcome back Dubbel! Hopefully we'll see your artwork more frequently again.

@Geeki: Lovelovelove the new signature! <3
    Absolutely stunning.

Background image for Twitch:
    screen res. 19:6
    Names: Ilmainx, Ilmain
    Ilmainx is a goblin warrior (magtheridon)
    Ilmain is a human mage (kel'thuzad)
    I would like the 2 characters on each side, doesn't matter which. And could i have their names above them. Could i also get the Horde symbol with the warrior and alliance symbol with the mage.

Armories:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ilmainx/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ilmain/simple
    Last edited by doommachine; 2012-07-18 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    So I have been having quite the break from WoW and signature making, but I'm starting to get the itch to make some signatures once again. There's not a lot of requests in this thread at the moment it would seem from a quick look through, so I suppose I'll take on a few PM requests.

Please note!
    I don't have a beta client or any of the likes, so no pandas or gear from the new expansion.
    No dual signatures or anything too specific.
    No wallpapers. Only signatures.

I guess most people ain't too familiar with my work, so here are some samples. Do note that it's been almost a year though since I made one.

Take care!
    Ownofdeath! my guildie! i remember when you made that sig. it has not been quite a year yet :P maybe like.. 6 months or so.

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by doommachine View Post
    Background image for Twitch:
    screen res. 19:6
    Names: Ilmainx, Ilmain
    Ilmainx is a goblin warrior (magtheridon)
    Ilmain is a human mage (kel'thuzad)
    I would like the 2 characters on each side, doesn't matter which. And could i have their names above them. Could i also get the Horde symbol with the warrior and alliance symbol with the mage.

Armories:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ilmainx/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ilmain/simple
    Claimed.
    I got some ideas Id like to try for this
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

PMR:

Still open for signature requests if anyone is interested
    Requests CLOSED

Anybody up for the task of creating a new guild banner?
    Any information missing?

Quote Originally Posted by sp00n View Post
    Guild Banner Request

Guild Name: Anathema
    Server: Wrathbringer (EU)

Homepage: http://www.anathema-guild.de/index.php
    Dimensions: 965x192 (the height is 224 if you count the buttons in)
    Vertical size can vary a bit, although not by too much.

As you can see, the current banner has a Firelands theme, and with the upcoming expansions this will become obsolete. So I thought why not give it a shot here.

We're either looking for a Mists of Pandaria oriented banner, or a more generic one, that isn't subject to the current content. With a preference to the latter.
    The color scheme should be fitting a darker design, much like the page is right now, although I can change the orange links/highlights with another color so that it matches the new banner.
    You're pretty much unrestricted as to what should be displayed in the banner, although it certainly should include our guild name. Just looking for good ideas, creating such beautiful designs as seen here is way out of my skill set.

Additional Information:
    - The guild is German speaking (but text can of course be in English)
    - It was founded in 2006
    - It is a "semi-hardcore" guild, i.e. we're raiding 3 days a week but are still trying to clear the content before it's being completely nerfed
    - And so far we've been able to execute this quite successfully

I can give this a shot if you don't mind waiting
    deviantART

Deleted
    Hello there, I've gone through some of the pages of this awesome thread, love the signatures, and would like one myself.
    Server: Draenor
    Name: Xioon
    Race: Troll
    Class: Resto shaman
    Guild: Roll The Dice
    Size is just for a normal forum

I've got the T6 blue shaman set as Transmoq, but i will link you an armory link Underneath
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Xioon/simple

If you need anymore Information please tell me, i havent really tried this i just fell over this thread today.

This is a wallpaper I've been meaning to make for some time. I thought I would share it as I'm sure the words (written by me) will mean something to some of you

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-07-18 at 11:04 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    This is a wallpaper I've been meaning to make for some time. I thought I would share it as I'm sure the words (written by me) will mean something to some of you

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6JYKH.jpg[IMG]
    You wrote the poem? That's really lovely.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    You wrote the poem? That's really lovely.
    Yes, I wrote it if it counts as a poem... Thank you
    Requests CLOSED

That's really lovely Shyama
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Last edited by Ladylora; 2012-07-18 at 11:58 AM. Reason: fixed blurry quality
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Deleted
    Some of my latest signatures!

Open for requests for pretty much everything that seems doable to me. Free time! :P Pandaren, MoP t14 & challenge gear (Thanks a bunch for the spreadsheet!!<3) available aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc5d7107e726; 2012-07-18 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karuna View Post
    Some of my latest signatures!

*snip*

Open for requests for pretty much everything that seems doable to me. Free time! :P Pandaren, MoP t14 & challenge gear (Thanks a bunch for the spreadsheet!!<3) available aswell.
    Really beautiful work.
    My only thing is the shoulder sizes on the female models are wayyyy out of proportion.
    (It's a glitch with WMV when you pose them in anything other than the standard stand position)
    Try scaling them down in model control. If you have any questions on how to do it feel free to PM me, I am happy to help ::]
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-07-18 at 01:46 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Really beautiful work.
    My only thing is the shoulder sizes on the female models are wayyyy out of proportion.
    (It's a glitch with WMV when you pose them in anything other than the standard stand position)
    Try scaling them down in model control. If you have any questions on how to do it feel free to PM me, I am happy to help ::]
    Thanks ^.^ and yeah, figured that out a while ago, sometimes I just don't notice it, but now you're saying it, some are indeed slightly um.. huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    That's really lovely Shyama
    Thank you Zil

PS: Completely run out of Photoshoppy things to do, so I'm opening my wallpaper queue again - maximum of 3 though *she says hopefully*
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by myssham View Post
    pmr:

damnnnnn that crzy!!!! Love it!!!!!

If you guys are up for the task, I'd really appreciate your time !

Peekochu @ Windrunner US. Human Female. Death Knight.

Visible Text: I'd like my name in it, server and guild are not important!
    Armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eekochu/simple It's really big for me that my face and, if possible, tabard are in the sig. I'm very proud of the tabard. Helm shown (goggles)!
    Gear Set: Tier 13 Heroic! What I have on in my armory picture. I LOVE it. Very crucial I have the tabard of the light bringer on (if my chest is in the sig!). Use the goggles for my helm.
    Pose: I'll leave this up to you guys. If you give me a weapon, make it Heroic Gurth (as seen in armory).
    Colour Scheme: Blue, frosty, DKish colors, lol. Even bluish fire!

What I really want is a signature before everything else, but a desktop would be really cool too.

Also, IDK why, but this one that I really am in love with for a desktop is by vixanya: http://vixanya.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d56iqot

Thanks guys. It's really cool that you actually take the time to make these for the community. They're all fantastic and we're so appreciative!

EDIT: 1920 x 1080 is my res! Sorry!
    Last edited by Peeko; 2012-07-18 at 03:15 PM.