Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    I really like that Shy, well done
    Thank you Key

Quote Originally Posted by Savane View Post
    Amazing work. That looks absolutely fantastic! Thanks!
    You're welcome

PS - i4ni, get well soon /hugs
    Queue 8 (Tale, Bansai, Vallin, Shadowslim, Elysium, Witterquik, Eny, Zio DA)

I'd like to request the following 2 items because I re-rolled monk instead of playing my rogue as a main now .. thanks a lot in advance! <33

Signature:
    Visible text: Chevelle
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vmonk/advanced
    Gear set: Something dark preferably and well anything that fits a mistweaver, feel free to be creative!
    Perhaps something that fits the leather head from Heroic Feng the Accursed (the dark red-ish set)
    Helm visible: You may do as you please with the head.
    Your pose: While casting some healing spell or something, since I am a Mistweaver.
    General colour scheme: I personally love dark tints and this is preferred because they are easy on the eyes too. But light green will do too because it's typical monk!
    Any extras: Anything the artist thinks suits the monk well

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Chevelle
    Frostmane - EU
    <Divide and Conquer>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vmonk/advanced
    Gear set: Something dark that just fits the general colour scheme and suits a mistweaver monk. Artist's choice really.
    Perhaps something that fits the leather head from Heroic Feng the Accursed (the dark red-ish set)
    Helm visible: Preferably not
    Your pose: While casting some healing spell or something, since I am a Mistweaver.
    General colour scheme: Something dark and easy on the eyes since I'm a late night player and all the brightness hurts at that time of the day. :P
    Any extras: I can't think of anything just now I'm afraid , so anything the artist feels fits in the wallpaper
    Last edited by Chevelle; 2012-10-24 at 06:47 PM.

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    PMR;

Non MMO

MMO

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much."

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Since you've used one of my very first ones for so very long, I'll make you a new one. =P

Edit for done:

Edit for derped and did t6 not t3. Onslaught, Dreadnaught, all the same! >.> brbredoing.

Edit for fixed mah derp:

Now you get two choices! =P
    Omg, both are fantastic! Thanks a lot one more time <33 You're the best!
    Last edited by Deimmos; 2012-10-19 at 12:42 PM.

Made by Toraah <3

Visible text: Redtusk (charname) and then below that: resto shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/redtusk/advanced
    Gear set: Would love the Heroic T14 set, the red one :-)
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Up to you, you're the creative mind :-)
    General colour scheme: Again, up to you, I don't really have any specific requests.
    Any extras: Nothing in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Visible text: Redtusk (charname) and then below that: resto shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/redtusk/advanced
    Gear set: Would love the Heroic T14 set, the red one :-)
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Up to you, you're the creative mind :-)
    General colour scheme: Again, up to you, I don't really have any specific requests.
    Any extras: Nothing in particular.
    Couldn't resist another panda, so..... Claimed and done!

Hope you like it
    Queue 8 (Tale, Bansai, Vallin, Shadowslim, Elysium, Witterquik, Eny, Zio DA)

PM requests!

(This one is for non-MMOC use, so it's got a much larger filesize.)

P.S. That Redtusk signature is ahmagawd-amazing, Shyama. Also, get well soon i4ni!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Couldn't resist another panda, so..... Claimed and done!

snip

Hope you like it
    Amazing work! Thank you so much! :-))

I'd like to ask for my moment of privacy, please.

Been camping MMO-C for hours waiting for an inbox notification.

I love you Ely, I honestly do. Waiting was more than worth it. I can not describe how magnificent that is. Must say it did pass my expectations by ... dimensions. XD
    Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you! ♥
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Hello lovely people!

Sorry in advance for such a monstrous task but many cookies for whoever takes it up!

I'm trying to get my Twitch page sorted out ready for MoP raid progression (www.twitch.tv/stripples), got all my streaming set up; new computer and decent connection. Now I need to add some colour to my page. I've been so impressed with some of the things I've seen in this thread.

What you want for you page: Would like a header, background and offline image incorporating the same theme, basically everything. o_O

Visible text: Ztripes with <Nightwatchers> Outland-EU sprawled across in some diagonal way in the header only.

Logo/Character: If you could get your creative juices flowing and perhaps come up with a 'Nightwatcher-y' logo that would be amazing, think stars and moon maybe? but nothing cheesy. The font should look 'cool' I guess, nothing childish, nothing boring; I like 'sharp' letters I guess as long as it looks good I don't mind :P

For the background, I would like Ztripes on Outland-EU on the left side and Ztripes on Outland-EU on the right. With Avalanche (bow from Ulduar) being drawn back by my character in full Heroic MoP T14 helm not showing with the lower part of their body faded out (or not if it looks better as the full model.

General colour scheme: I'm not too fussy with colours but I don't think you can go wrong with say, red, white and black. Perhaps in a diagonal stripey style considering my name 'Ztripes' should be 'Stripes' but it's taken on my realm D:

Specifics/Extras: I would like the header to stand out from the background, and then the offline box to fit in to the background of the page. I'm not really fussy when it comes to this sort of stuff, would like something that looks unique and most importantly good, so if you have any ideas on the way, I'm sure I'll like them. If you could make a chatbox cover too with Ztripes <Nightwatchers> Outland-Eu 25-man raiding guild or whatever people usually put in there that would be cool, I'll hook up my stream for a small session so you can see my screen and check out the size of my chatbox. Alternatively I can post the size if someone shows me how :P

Many thanks in advance! Absolute props to whoever takes up this project and many loves.

P.S. IF you have time to make me an awesome sig with a matching avatar in the same sort of style and gear with a green/orange new MoP tiger model included that would be amazing, striped style again perhaps?

Stripes out <3<3<3

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ripes/advanced my armoury link.
    3rd weekly bump :'( I would appreciate it so much if someone were to pick this up and make my Twitch page look awesome! Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    DONE:
    [IMG*]shinjai_by_paraspriteful-d5i9h49.jpg[/IMG] [IMG*]shinava_by_paraspriteful-d5i9gzk.jpg[/IMG]
    This is absolutely awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed - will be fun making your panda look fierce
    And done:
    [IMG*]/YtenV.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]/XFkAT.jpg[/IMG]
    Fierce! Saw this floating around on our forums, it's inspired me to stop by here. Fantastic job!

This thread is amazing so I'd like to put in a request if possible...

Signature/Avatar Request

Visible text: Name and guild.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Mess, Ravenholdt-US. /wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Mess/advanced

Gear set: Charscale Battlegear set, including the helm please. wowhead /transmog-set=1108

Your pose: Nothing particular comes to mind. No weapons.

General colour scheme: What ever you think looks good! Not picky!

Any extras: Nope! I don't know what the ears nose and skins etc are all called for my Goblin. Not sure where to find that information...

If anyone picks this up, I'd greatly appreciate it! I used to do banners like these in high school, but I've seriously lost my touch...
    Last edited by DanKMess; 2012-10-20 at 04:32 PM.

Hey MMO,

I would like to request a forum signature for my Male Human Prot Pally.

Visible text: Text I would Like my char name, guild, and server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Bubl%C3%A9/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Please
    Helm visible: No helm visibility
    Your pose: Passive Attack Stance
    General colour scheme: Purple's, blues, & yellows would be nice, but I leave it to you to contrast the colors of the tier 14 set.
    Any extras: None that I can think of, im not very creative, but i would welcome anything

Thanks alot, great service by a great community!
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 2012-10-25 at 04:02 PM.

Visible text: Mazken
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azken/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 12 heroic, as in my armory
    Helm visible: Not visible please
    Your pose: If possible, I'd like an image of my paladin on the left side, not really bothered about the pose maybe caught in contemplation?, and on the right side, another image, but with the back facing instead of the front, looking over the shoulder, if possible.
    General colour scheme: Fiery, reddish, something to suit the tier, but not to "drown" it out :P
    Any extras: Hm, not really but feel free to add anything you think would spruce it up.

Hope that help! thanks.
    Blessed are those who stand before the corrupt and the wicked and do not falter.

Made myself some new stuff.. tired, stressed & neck pain

I love to get some feedback from you.
    well iam off to bed <3

//Takizas
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

Hey there, i'd first like to say that its amazing to see all the lovely art being made here.

Now onto the request:
    Signature:
    Visible text: Ropax, Got the Munchies (would be cool if i could get "The Grumpy Officer" somewhere if possible)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Ropax/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6 Shaman (Skyshatter) with Fetters of Death (http://www.wowhead.com/item=85993), Treads of Ardent Antagonism (http://www.wowhead.com/item=90906), Black Bruise (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50692) x2. Would be awesome
    Helm visible: No Helmet Please
    Your pose: Casting a Lightning Spell would be awesome but whatever feels best is always a good way to go ^^
    General colour scheme: A general blue background would fit in best with the look i am going for
    Any extras: Lightning if it isn't adding too much to the image would be awesome
    Thank you for reading this request
    Thank You Sylessnecole for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Razeal View Post
    Visible text: Mazken
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azken/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 12 heroic, as in my armory
    Helm visible: Not visible please
    Your pose: If possible, I'd like an image of my paladin on the left side, not really bothered about the pose maybe caught in contemplation?, and on the right side, another image, but with the back facing instead of the front, looking over the shoulder, if possible.
    General colour scheme: Fiery, reddish, something to suit the tier, but not to "drown" it out :P
    Any extras: Hm, not really but feel free to add anything you think would spruce it up.

Hope that help! thanks.
    If you're fine with just one copy of your character in the sig, I made this:

http://i.imgur.com/rO19W.jpg

Also, claimed!

Re Requesting

Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    Hello ! I'd like to request a signature for my druid. Here are the details:
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tishkoo/NWO/Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shkoo/advanced
    Gear set: Dungeon Challenge set with active animation
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Ok, so here is where im gona make a special request. Since im a druid and i kinda like shapeshifting, im just gona throw some ideas, hopefully one of them will become something more than an idea. So... if you could make the picture be only with the top half(no legs needed :P) of the body. A generally closer loook concentrated towards the face with a bear spirit on top of the druid,like head and paws.(well not really a spirit but a shadow of a bear hanging on top of it. Aaand ofc sparkly eyes (wink,wink )
    General colour scheme: Not really sure what colour would match my request, so if any1 is up to it, any colour matching it would be nice. Otherwise green sounds fine.
    Any extras: I think i mentioned a lot of extras so far :P

Wallpaper(if it is not too much):
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    The rest of the info is the same as above.

Ty for ur time in advance. <3
    Re requesting this since 1 week has passed and no replies to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    If you're fine with just one copy of your character in the sig, I made this:

http://i.imgur.com/rO19W.jpg

Also, claimed!
    Aye 1 copy is fine , that's fantastic, cheers!
    Blessed are those who stand before the corrupt and the wicked and do not falter.

Visible text: Alisha - Also if possible get the text in ''Now you see me.. Now you dont..'' Prefered in a very dark red color and the text type should be.. shady?
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lishaie/simple
    Gear set : Her current set.
    Helm visible: No helmet and no cape for that matter.
    Pose: Prefered in a combat pose, her face should be neutral - no smiling
    General colour scheme: Dark colors, i want it to look shady.

The goal set for this signature is to make it obviously look as shady as possible.

Hey guys! Been a while since I've posted. Seeing some awesome work <3

Just did the one in my sig a few minutes ago. I got into MoP and GW2 too much and completely forgot about photoshop xD feels good to be back into it a little bit

Keep up the good work y'all!