Thank you so much ... Looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

click for fullsize

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Simply amazing.

I love the style of these wallpapers you've been doing lately, they're just gorgeous.
    TY sweetie. I feel more comfortable when I don't have to spend so much time trying to fit the characters into a scene.

Quote Originally Posted by lopez1979 View Post
    Thank you so much ... Looks amazing
    You're very welcome.
    Thanks for being patient with me

-------------------------------

OT: a PMR for Xiaya:

Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-13 at 07:30 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Hello I will love a wonderfull signature you guys do...

Text: Thy
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Thy/advanced
    Gear: The transmog set I am using at this moment
    head: Yes
    Pose: Casting a Individual heal would be nice
    General color: I don't know about this maybe an artist can decide

thanks in advice

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

click for fullsize
    Love this <3 Agree with Riv, this style looks incredible
    Requests CLOSED

I would like to thank Shyama for my new amazingly good looking signature. Very talented Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I would like to thank Shyama for my new amazingly good looking signature. Very talented Artist.
    You say the nicest things! You are very welcome
    Requests CLOSED

iphone request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    This is my two week bump. Also, I would like to add that this is a Christmas present for a friend, so if anyone can get to this request within this coming week it would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you.
    Well, I played around with this on and off for a while and this is the best I can do - if it's not what you are looking for, please ask again. This is way outside my comfort zone!

(Full size wallpaper can be downloaded via link on right hand side of the page.)
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone request:

That is absolutely gorgues! My jaw dropped when I saw it

"If I lay here. If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

Visible text: Name: Spacepunch Under name: Barcode (name of guild) Under that: US-Black Dragonflight Feel free to surprise me with whatever font you think works.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cepunch/simple
    Gear set: Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever you feel is good.
    General colour scheme: fire and water kinda thing
    Any extras: Maybe work the new fire elemental from the talent into the background somehow, surprise me.

Thank you in advance! This is a repost from a week or more ago that nobody claimed.
    Last edited by Spacepunch; 2012-12-14 at 02:21 PM.

Signature:
    Visible text: Starzfire of Ascention
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zfire/advanced
    Gear set: Monk red tier 14 w/ engineering goggles :3 (helm visible)
    Your pose: healing animation,
    General colour scheme: Soft white/green misty background.
    Any extras: Xuen the white tiger in the background watching over me if possible
    Last edited by Foxtails; 2012-12-14 at 04:50 PM.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

Signature:
    Visible text: "Raxxed" and the guild tag "Ascension"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...axxed/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior Challenge Mode (Helm included)
    Your pose: Defensive Pose/Blocking
    General colour scheme: Orange/Red
    Any extras: If you could somehow incorporate some ulduar-ish background into it, you would be my hero.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Raxxed; 2012-12-22 at 12:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.

Just wanted to point out some of the newer sig requests aren't following the exact template on the first page. You might get more response if you indicated whether or not you want helms visible.

Artists don't like to guess and so they'll just skip over requests that don't have all the info.

Hey guys, I was hoping one of you lovely people could possibly do a wallpaper which I will give to my beautiful fiancee

Resolution: 1600x1200 (I think, I don't have her resolution to hand, but if its possible could you do a 1280x1024 as well? if not, stick to the higher res She also rocks an iPhone, so if you could do a size for that as well, I would be eternally grateful
    Visible text: Hakyla (character) Non Omnis Moriar (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hakyla/simple
    Gear set: As shown in armory link
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: She is a hunter with loque'nahak as a pet called Jasper, if that little fella could be in there at her side while she is shooting murloc's or something, that would be awesome!
    Any extras: She ADORES her night elves, so something around that theme (she loves her green equipment as you can see on the armory) other than that, feel free to use full artistic license to go crazy

Thanks guys, I really hope this is something you can do
    The World of Warcraft servers became self-aware at 2:14 p.m. Western time, December 12th. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug.

-Bashiok

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Well, I played around with this on and off for a while and this is the best I can do - if it's not what you are looking for, please ask again. This is way outside my comfort zone!

(Full size wallpaper can be downloaded via link on right hand side of the page.)
    Oh my God it's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you SO much! She will be positively thrilled.

Edit : Okay, when I click the download link a box pops up with the image in it but I didn't actually seem to download anything. Do I just right-click it and save the image? Sorry, I'm not very good at these things. : /
    Last edited by Fenixdown; 2012-12-14 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Oh my God it's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you SO much! She will be positively thrilled.

Edit : Okay, when I click the download link a box pops up with the image in it but I didn't actually seem to download anything. Do I just right-click it and save the image? Sorry, I'm not very good at these things. : /
    Phew!! You're welcome - so glad you like it!

And yes, the download window gives you the wallpaper in the correct size, so, as you said, just right click and save the image
    Requests CLOSED

@Fenixdown: after clicking download button just right click on newly opened window with full image and choose Save Image As... option

Bah... it didn't show me you replied Shyama until I replied myself
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    @Fenixdown: after clicking download button just right click on newly opened window with full image and choose Save Image As... option

Bah... it didn't show me you replied Shyama until I replied myself
    Thank you again, both of you! Now I'm just sitting here waiting for Christmas so she can open her pressie and go like I did when I first saw it! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just wanted to point out some of the newer sig requests aren't following the exact template on the first page. You might get more response if you indicated whether or not you want helms visible.

Artists don't like to guess and so they'll just skip over requests that don't have all the info.
    I copied and pasted it and I'm on week 2 of being skipped over

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    Visible text: Name: Spacepunch Under name: Barcode (name of guild) Under that: US-Black Dragonflight Feel free to surprise me with whatever font you think works.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cepunch/simple
    Gear set: Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever you feel is good.
    General colour scheme: fire and water kinda thing
    Any extras: Maybe work the new fire elemental from the talent into the background somehow, surprise me.

Thank you in advance! This is a repost from a week or more ago that nobody claimed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    I copied and pasted it and I'm on week 2 of being skipped over
    I feel bad, so I'll claim it. :P

Unfortunately sometimes it's just a matter of what catches the artist's eye. Some people don't like working with certain racial models or some of them are just so buggy in WoW Model Viewer it can make it a chore to try to do it.

Edit: And here you go. Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Rivelle; 2012-12-14 at 08:58 PM.