Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maderic View Post
    Hey everybody,

I want to ask for a signature for a male Pandaren Priest who likes to eat.

Signature:
    Visible text: Shadowyoda EU-Lothar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/lothar/Shadowyoda/simple
    Gear set: T6 Priest
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: if the panda eats something, that would be cool (but no must!)
    Specials: The Background should look like an inn, that would be cool. ^^

Thanks all.
    2nd week Bump ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    I can't get over how talented people are on here now, the amount of sigs/wallpapers i'm seeing are insane.
    If it's not too much of a trouble i'd like to request a wallpaper.
    I get my new pc soon for my birthday so it'll be nice to have my sexy char as a wallpaper ;3 thank you
    Claimed and done.

http://i.imgur.com/rzXYTcZ.jpg
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-08-12 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Please don't post giant images, use thumbnails when necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a random sig with a Master Chief render (not wow related tho, haha). If anyone like it, I can put your name on it and adapt it to MMOC size:

"Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Looking for wallpaper requests.

Examples of my work:

Click to enlarge.

My DA wallpaper gallery: http://populair3.deviantart.com/gallery/27055679

PM me using the template found in the first post. No pre-TBC or mismatching sets. No male Tauren.
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Been a few months so looking for a nice new sig!

Signature:
    Visible text: vMagik - Turalyon EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...magik/advanced
    Gear set: Current Transmog please
    Your pose: Go wild! (don't mind)
    General colour scheme: Something that matches the transmog, possibly dark red or firey.
    Any extras: Up to you.

Thanks to anyone who takes this on x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonskye View Post
    Hey all you amazing artists! I'm hoping that someone will do a signature for me. Also, (and I know this is a long shot) I'm looking for someone to do a wallpaper for my computer.

Signature:
    Visible text: Couleurs - Paradox Mal'Ganis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ouleurs/simple
    Gear set: The gear on my armory. T14 Normal DK set with Heroic Gurthalak
    Helm visible: Yes, I love my goggles =)
    Your pose: Whatever you think looks killer.
    General color scheme: I really like purple, but beyond that I'll leave it up to you.
    Any extras: I would love something that incorporates Army of the Dead, since it's such an iconic DK ability. I was thinking of having a mix of zombies, geists, and skeletons in the background crawling from the ground.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Couleurs - Paradox Mal'Ganis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ouleurs/simple
    Gear set: The gear on my armory. T14 Normal DK set with Heroic Gurthalak
    Helm visible: Yes, I love my goggles =)
    General color scheme: I'll leave that up to you.
    The Setting: Like the signature, I'd like to incorporate Army of the Dead. Here's what I'm thinking (it's a bit ambitious) - In the background, I would like to see Stormwind in flames, and in the foreground, I would like to have Couleurs front and center, in a melee idle pose looking on the destruction he's wrought, surrounded by zombies, geists, and skeletons. I mocked up a picture in Paint and attached it to give you an idea.

Thanks in advance!
    One week bump =)

Deleted
    Hey, looking for some advice with signatures. I made two today:

and

Now I'm looking for some feedback. I feel they're kind of plain compared to what other people have made. I just take the model, add some WoW landscape picture, edit the colors and add text. I'm not really an artist so it's impossible for me to add the "creative" stuff, it will either look ugly or I will spend too much time lining up the pixels... not easy to be perfectionist, but yeah even these two while they look like 5min job, they took hours. And they still don't look as good as I'd like.
    And the funny thing is I'm actually earning some nice cash with logo design for real businesses, but some kiddy stuff for forum, like signatures, nope, no can do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staticanimo View Post
    Hello all! Just want to say, browsing through this forum I see some amazing work, and I would love to have some of it for me own!

I was hoping that I could make a Double request...hope that is ok ^^

To start off I would love a new signature for my new forum and for mmoc:
    Visible text: Animo, Hand of Adal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Animo/simple
    Gear set: I would love to have the new tier 16 armor. Or if that is not possible the challenge mode set. Either but wearing the Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Helm visible: No thank you x
    Your pose: No preference here, what ever you think is best!
    General colour scheme: Either Dark blue or Silver/white
    Any extras: I love to have my Rhino mount somehow visible

So that is number 1!

I am also in the process of making a new guild and want to get my website and forum up a running before I start recruiting. I would love to display some of your work on my website as our banner!

Size: I am not too sure, but I can give you a link : http://flow-eu.guildlaunch.com/ It is really empty at the moment, but will be filled up soon enough!
    Visible text: Guild Name - Flow, Sylvanas, Alliance
    Logo: The alliance logo would be nice located somewhere on it.
    General colour scheme: Dark blues, Light blues, the colours of flowing rivers and the alliance
    Specifics: I would like rivers to somehow incorporate into it, and would also love to see some alliance in random tiers somehow located within it.

Well that is the both of them! Again, I really think the work you do here is fantastic and would love for someone to take up my request. Thank you in advance!!

Peace...Animo x
    Hey All, Just bumping my post from about a week ago.

Not quite so much after the Signature any more, although I would LOVE to have someone create me a Website banner.

Thank you xxxx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Hey, looking for some advice with signatures. I made two today:

-snip-

Now I'm looking for some feedback. I feel they're kind of plain compared to what other people have made. I just take the model, add some WoW landscape picture, edit the colors and add text. I'm not really an artist so it's impossible for me to add the "creative" stuff, it will either look ugly or I will spend too much time lining up the pixels... not easy to be perfectionist, but yeah even these two while they look like 5min job, they took hours. And they still don't look as good as I'd like.
    And the funny thing is I'm actually earning some nice cash with logo design for real businesses, but some kiddy stuff for forum, like signatures, nope, no can do.
    I really wanna promote the tutorials in the first post, they are great and gives loads of hints and tips on lightning etc to make the signatures even better. Especially if you are used to working with photoshop/gimp you'll get a lot out of them.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Just want to stop by and once again apologies to my requesters for the massive delay right now. I quit my job this Friday so that's all sorted, but the sudden turn from warm weather to rain and cold has left me with a nasty headache and lack of energy. I'm really sorry :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombino View Post
    I'd like to request a Banner for my guild's website.

I've been incredibly happy with the sig/avatar that was made for me a while ago and I'm back and was hoping one of you guys would find this banner idea intriguing.

Size: 1042x170
    Visible text: Kopitiam, US-Jubei'thos
    Logo: Kopitiam means coffee shop and we thought dragons with coffee would be cool, this is what I came up with so far at this link It is the correct dimensions and everything but as you can tell it's a bit bland and pixely, need some of that beautiful creativity coming from here :P
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist.
    Specifics: Artist has a lot of free control, the idea is just dragons drinking something.

This is a link to the original image with which I was trying to do my own not so nice banner .

I thought I might also add the link to our website
    1 week bump

Deleted
    It is beeing done. cheers
    Last edited by mmoc94ab727816; 2013-08-15 at 08:07 PM. Reason: done

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthadra View Post
    I'd really like to give this a shot, I love the characters in Skyrim. If you don't like what I produce, keep your request open, but give me a day or two to finish, stupid having to go to work.
    Just wanted to say thanks again for the wallpaper. I love what you have made for me
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Just want to stop by and once again apologies to my requesters for the massive delay right now. I quit my job this Friday so that's all sorted, but the sudden turn from warm weather to rain and cold has left me with a nasty headache and lack of energy. I'm really sorry :|
    Enge I wish you all the best. Hope you feel better every hour . Just take a break and make yourself fresh again.
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-08-12 at 12:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Hope all is well. Take some time, have yourself some warm tea and a bowl of hot soup. That usually helps me when I'm in your shoes.

Get better soon.
    Shade

PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

PS Eng - get well soon /hug
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks again for the wallpaper. I love what you have made for me
    Glad you like it, any time.
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Just wanted to say thank you (again!) to the ton that PM'd me for the interest, but my queue is now full.
    I'm no longer taking any requests.
    Sorry again if you didn't get in in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    Twitch Offline Image request:

Visible text: Character name ("Dubalicious", or "Holy Paladin Dubalicious"), Guild name (Temerity), Server name (US- Windrunner), short/small offline message with scheduled raid/stream times (Wed/Thurs/Sun 8pm-12am PST)

Character: My Armory - No weapon/shield with Judgment set and "Halo" helm - can't think of it's actual name atm)

General color scheme: Red/gold/pink -OR- Blue/silver/gold (basically either iconic paladin colors or alliance colors, however I'm pretty open to anything color-wise)

Specifics/Extras: Would like the character name, guild name/server to be in our font from our website which is "Trajan Pro" (can be found/seen here)

Thanks!
    1 week bump + reformat (didn't realize how clustered my original post was
    Guild - Twitter - 7/7M Highmaul (US#87) - 10/10M Blackrock Foundry (US#49)

Hello everyone. I started to working on a unofficial Blizzard fan site called Blizzard Türk. I need a logo for my web site and forum.

Logo:
    Visible text: Blizzard Türk
    Any extras: I want a murloc image before the text as mascot. Here are the murloc: http://i.imgur.com/oNOQw5P.png

You should visit the site (http://blizzardturk.com) and forum (http://forum.blizzardturk.com). You can choose a ideal dimensions to fit.