Quote Originally Posted by Raeynni View Post
    It is perfect, yet again! Thank you Shy <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nantuates View Post
    To Shy,
    Looks good to me. I like it a lot.
    Thank you so much. You work fast :P

(Couldn't quote because I'm a scrub to the website. )

Thanks again!
    You are both very welcome
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Done the signature part. Will do the chat overlay later.

Wow! That's perfect thanks! It's exactly what I was looking for, I've started trying my hand at this as well after seeing all the beautiful works in here but mostly have just given myself headaches learning WMV from scratch haha.

And the size on the previous one is just fine :P
    Last edited by Skillfall; 2014-07-02 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Petty grammar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogxar View Post
    Wow! That's perfect thanks! It's exactly what I was looking for, I've started trying my hand at this as well after seeing all the beautiful works in here but mostly have just given myself headaches learning WMV from scratch haha.

Happy you like it.
    The WMV is the easier part, I think. I must say I never know how every piece of work turns out. Takes a lot of testing what looks good and what doesn't, deleting layers, erasing parts of the layers, etc. I wish a new WMV was already out with all the new wow models to play with.

PM requests: closed

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably lol, I just work with Photoshop at work already so I'm familiar with it, and WMV is on the old release so its definitely somewhat cranky when it comes to some things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogxar View Post
    Does that mean you will use it as chat cover? OK. I can pick up another request then.

7+ Year Old Account
    I meant the chat cover you did for Kronic's size is perfect, my bad.
    Last edited by Skillfall; 2014-07-02 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Petty Grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Hello again artists. I have a kind of re-request as I already have had a wallpaper before and wish to get something similar. I really loved the wallpaper Elypop made (http://i.imgur.com/xStlwvU.jpg) and now after some time with change of things I'd love to get a new wallpaper from someone who is willing to do it. It can be similar to the wallpaper I linked or something completely new. If someone is willing to do this I'd be delighted.

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Can be just "Nyrkki"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/k6KLEDn.png(front) - http://i.imgur.com/VNmB3NI.png(back) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nyrkki/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge mode set without helm, Shado-pan Tabard and Bladed staff of the summit's breeze. These should be found on the armory.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Defending kind and strong. Can be similar to the wallpaper I got earlier or something new.
    General colour scheme: Can be anything that fits the theme of brewmastery and monks.
    Any extras: I guess I don't have anything to add here as my own artistic traits are somewhat lacking. I don't have any good ideas.
    6 week bump. If there is anything I can add or change to make this more appealing? I guess that the main reason is the lack of wallpaper makers though.
    Keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

After learning a lot from people in this thread I finally went ahead and made myself a wallpaper based on an idea I've had since Firelands. And while I am extremely nervous about showing it off since I'm always my own worst critic, it's only fair that I do since if it wasn't for the people who make some of the best art you can find then this never would have been possible. I might tweak it some more later, but this is the copy I have on my desktop now.

(Might have gone a little crazy with my Mage, but I couldn't toss it, lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    After learning a lot from people in this thread I finally went ahead and made myself a wallpaper based on an idea I've had since Firelands. And while I am extremely nervous about showing it off since I'm always my own worst critic, it's only fair that I do since if it wasn't for the people who make some of the best art you can find then this never would have been possible. I might tweak it some more later, but this is the copy I have on my desktop now.

Wow! The hair is amazing! great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post

Great work on this Merilwen It's fantastic for a first wallpaper! Don't be worried about showing it off

I've been busy again too - making another tutorial. A few people have mentioned that they would like some tips on adding text to signatures and wallpapers, so here's my attempt:

I hope it will be useful
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Superpudd View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: I would like my name to be the main focal point of the wallpaper - Superpudd
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rpudd/advanced
    Gear set: I would like the gear I am currently transmogged into
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: I would like him to just be standing there with weapon and shield drawn
    General colour scheme: Mainly a fire type color scheme
    Any extras: I would like the Kor'kron Juggernaut to be in the background if possible

I appreciate any help with this and any artist that takes this on has full artistic license with it.
    Just giving this a 5-6 week bump, any help would be awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amordendil View Post
    Good morning you guys!

Was wondering if anyone would be able to make a banner for me if they hadn't claimed any others to work on at the moment. You all rock for all the hard work you guys put in

Visible Text: Amordria, Shadow Priest, Shovel (Name, Spec, Guild)

Armory Link: US - Doomhammer - Amordria (Unable to link considering I just made this account, unfortunately)

Gear set: Current transmog would be fine, but if you happen to think of any tweaks that might be made to make it a little more awesome looking, that is totally welcome

The pose: Something fierce would be nice, the male blood elf caster animation is enjoyable enough, I really like the end of the actual cast. However as stated before if anything pops in your head that really sends sparks flying, that is more than welcome!

Color Scheme: Was hoping for a darker background, a bit sinister since I am a Shadow Priest, but maybe with a touch of light, almost like a slight shimmer of hope in the darkness? You guys rock, and I'd be happy with anything y'all throw at me since I was having a really hard time even getting anywhere with this myself. Thanks again in advance if anyone happens to pick this up!

P.S. This is for an up and coming Twitch channel I'm currently working on finishing up, (and also something I would LOVE to show to my guildmates), so I believe the best size for Profile Banners would be around 480x900+
    Thanks again!

CLAIMED and FINISHED.

Hope you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpudd View Post
    Just giving this a 5-6 week bump, any help would be awesome!

I'll claim this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Great work on this Merilwen It's fantastic for a first wallpaper! Don't be worried about showing it off

I've been busy again too - making another tutorial. A few people have mentioned that they would like some tips on adding text to signatures and wallpapers, so here's my attempt:

I hope it will be useful
    Using the text tutorial! i have learned quite a bit

Here you go

Enjoy them!
    Last edited by LadyAurelia; 2014-07-03 at 08:24 PM.
    Signature requests: Open

CLAIMED and FINISHED.

Hope you'll like it.
    I love it! Thank you so much, I really love the colors you put into this. Amazing work

There's an incredible colour explosion around here at the moment - love it!

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Using the text tutorial! i have learned quite a bit
    Yay it's being used Lovely to hear that Banan
    Requests CLOSED

Wow! The hair is amazing! great job.
    Thanks, still trying to get used to drawing with a tablet. I ended up doing it in Photoshop, I can't seem to figure it out in Sai yet as I know most people here use that for hair.

I hope it will be useful
    Thanks, your Wallpaper Guide really helped me! And thanks for the new Text one

A request was here, and now its not.
    It was claimed in PMs, and its gonna be hawt.
    Last edited by Dhryke; 2014-07-04 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Claimed through PM

I hope it will be useful
    One of the signatures you've made for me made it in here! Love it!

To my requesters:
    I'm sorry it is taking so long to get your stuff done.
    Real life is a meanie and i have had a sick puppy at home to take care of.
    However, I am now back on track and will be finishing up requests.
    If you want me to drop your request please send me a message or add me on skype.

For DragonofDawn
    Whoa. This took a long time to get done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElChOrC View Post
    Wallpaper: (if possible, not JPEG. PSD, PNG, TIFF or anything like that would do )
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: Suej of Sen'Jin
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Suej/advanced
    Gear set: My current mog ("helm" included) (3D Viewer 1, 3D Viewer 2)
    Your pose: Feel free
    General colour scheme: I don't really mind. Maybe a Straglethorn-like/raiforest/jungle thingy? or Echo Isles-like/trollish one? But it truly doesn't matter. Doesn't need to be the same scheme as in the signature, either.
    Any extras: Nothing or whatever you may need, may be a pet? or a mount? Whatever, honestly. (If you choose to put a pet, please use this one: Petopia - WoWHead). Don't need to be the same extras as in the signature, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    I love all of the work you guys have been doing here and i would like to gift a wallpaper to a friend (because she loved the wallpaper i got from you guys). I hope you can do something with the information and the character

Wallpaper

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Lhotse <Devour>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hotse/advanced
    Gear set: Current mog
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Any pose you like
    General colour scheme: Something to do with Frost Mage and the scheme of the mog
    Any extras: Up to you

Thanks in advance for this
    Claiming theese two.

I am not taking any banner requests for awhile.

Current queue: Nitefyr, ElChOrc, Shadir.
    Last edited by MYTHRIZ; 2014-07-04 at 09:42 AM.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue: