Question

Hello!

I specially signed up to request a Twitch layout. All of the artists here have done some amazing work! Really impressed!

Now, i cant post links as of now. Sorry for the inconvenience. ( post counter )

What you want for your page:

Overall color theme:

Misty/Tea Greenish Mistweaver, Brew/orange/brown Brewmaster colors. It must look WoW Monkish.

A Offline picture:

If possible with both my monks in there, Dåy on Silvermoon EU. and Flórence on Draenor EU. Dåy with her current transmog ( Challenge mode gold Monk). Flórence with the rogue Tier 3 armor ( Bonescythe ) Standing together, pose of the characters is up to the artist. Maybe one in Brewmaster stance Pose and the other in Mystweaver pose. ( artist need some freedome ofcourse!) Text: I'm currently offline, check back soon.

A chat blocker:

My pandaren monk, Dåy. animation/Position is upto the artist. Misty/Tea Greenish Brew/orange/brown Brewmaster colours. Text Display: Dåy <After Dusk> Silvermoon EU.

Info boxes:

Info boxes for: the armory of both the monks. Dåy Silvermoon EU Flórence Draenor EU. Text Display: Armory Alliance Monk and Armory Horde Monk.

Info box for: Links to Twitter etc. Text Display: Links

Info box for: PC Specs. Text Display: PC Specs

Info box for: Donating. Text Display: Donate

a Profile banner:

Again with both monks, Maybe some zone to go with the monk theme, Jade Forest for example. Text Display: DayMelori

Thanks, i hope its interesting to do. Hope i submitted enough information. Hope my wish gets forfilled. and if someone does you''l have my eternal gratitude!

( If more info is needed PM me and ill add the extra info required)

Thanks, DayFlorence
    Last edited by DayFlorence; 2014-08-12 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added some more info

Non MMOC signature request completed:

Requests CLOSED

I have a rather complicated piece I would be very interested in having someone do as it turns out I lack the artistic skills myself There is a very high chance this work will be commissioned - I'd much rather pay someone so they are more inclined of doing a good job That being said, there are a lot of incredibly talented individuals on this website and I would be happy if anyone was willing to take on my idea :P

BANNER:
    Size:~ 1200W 600H
    Visible text: No text - or maybe class names above? Can see what your thoughts are
    Logo: No Logo
    General colour scheme:
    Specifics: Iin short, I need a banner that includes all classes with their appropriate CM transmog. I saw a signature on these forums somewhere but I cannot for the life of me find it but I wanted something similar. Allow me to explain:

Each class was in a line similar to this: http://i.imgur.com/43tY2f9.jpg and maybenotquiteasheavy.deviantart.com/art/Nymeia-Wallpaper-411753934
    Each class's "section" had color tones which represent the class (For example, Mage - light blue, priest - white, paladin - pink, etc)
    Each class needs to be wearing it's appropriate challenge mode set (If you can get the WoD CM weapons I would be INCREDIBLY happy too)
    As far as faction - a mix between the two is fine. I will let you pick and choose which race/class combo's you like :P
    Any graphical effects to really accentuate the classes individuality would be amazing (that's slightly vague I know but I can explain more in PMs if needed)

Any other information required can be asked here
    Last edited by Neyzio; 2014-08-12 at 03:42 PM.

Bumping , I don't know if the person that stopped doing art a few days ago , if I was on here list or not because I'm seing a lot of signatures getting done and I've posted mine 3-4 pages ago . Reason for bumping is so if I was on that liste someone else can claim this. Thanks again

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name - Lockes + Server - Medivh
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Lockes/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog Set off Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Shield Bash
    General colour scheme: Red,black and grey
    Any extras: Seige of Orgrimmar theme kinda background
    Last edited by Lockes; 2014-08-12 at 03:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Non MMOC signature request completed:

So gorgeous! How do you do it time after time after time? :P

Hello everyone. Can anyone give these wallpapers same effect like this.

http://i.imgur.com/sVf35DO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EkjeBuI.jpg

I want a black background and Illidan on center of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone. Can anyone give these wallpapers same effect like this.

http://i.imgur.com/sVf35DO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EkjeBuI.jpg

I want a black background and Illidan on center of it.

Just wanted to pop in right quick and leave a note... Had a really busy weekend and didn't get to do much Photoshopping. Leafsong, I haven't forgotten your request; I'll have it done tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockes View Post
    Bumping , I don't know if the person that stopped doing art a few days ago , if I was on here list or not because I'm seing a lot of signatures getting done and I've posted mine 3-4 pages ago . Reason for bumping is so if I was on that liste someone else can claim this. Thanks again
    Also, Lockes, it's not uncommon for signature requests not to be picked up immediately. There are plenty of reasons that it can happen, but don't worry. Be patient. And please be aware, as mentioned in the first post, there is a cooldown on bumping your request.

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    If you don't like it feel free to request again.

Wow, I'm speechless... It looks absolutely incredible. Thank you so very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slvlol View Post
    Wow, I'm speechless... It looks absolutely incredible. Thank you so very much.
    Glad you like those. I was a little afraid you would insist on more close up look.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Lockes View Post
    Bumping , I don't know if the person that stopped doing art a few days ago , if I was on here list or not because I'm seing a lot of signatures getting done and I've posted mine 3-4 pages ago . Reason for bumping is so if I was on that liste someone else can claim this.
    I've bumped mine this past Sunday up from a week and have seen others get picked up and done within the same page, but I also understand that they are doing this for fun and they will eventually get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    So gorgeous! How do you do it time after time after time? :P
    Thank you Riv <3 You know me by now, if it's pink and/or pretty I absolutely love working on it
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    So not sure how many of you are Robin Williams fans but most know by now that he has passed, but it looks like blizzard is going to listen to the community like they do and add him as an NPC to WoW. I can't wait!

TWEET
    Last edited by Sylessnecole; 2014-08-12 at 07:24 PM.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Just wanted to pop in right quick and leave a note... Had a really busy weekend and didn't get to do much Photoshopping. Leafsong, I haven't forgotten your request; I'll have it done tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the latest.
    That's completely cool! Everyone has a personal life and doesn't live on the internet! I'm just grateful you said you'd do it <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyzio View Post
    I have a rather complicated piece I would be very interested in having someone do as it turns out I lack the artistic skills myself There is a very high chance this work will be commissioned - I'd much rather pay someone so they are more inclined of doing a good job That being said, there are a lot of incredibly talented individuals on this website and I would be happy if anyone was willing to take on my idea :P

BANNER:
    Size:~ 1200W 600H
    Visible text: No text - or maybe class names above? Can see what your thoughts are
    Logo: No Logo
    General colour scheme:
    Specifics: Iin short, I need a banner that includes all classes with their appropriate CM transmog. I saw a signature on these forums somewhere but I cannot for the life of me find it but I wanted something similar. Allow me to explain:

Each class was in a line similar to this: http://i.imgur.com/43tY2f9.jpg and maybenotquiteasheavy.deviantart.com/art/Nymeia-Wallpaper-411753934
    Each class's "section" had color tones which represent the class (For example, Mage - light blue, priest - white, paladin - pink, etc)
    Each class needs to be wearing it's appropriate challenge mode set (If you can get the WoD CM weapons I would be INCREDIBLY happy too)
    As far as faction - a mix between the two is fine. I will let you pick and choose which race/class combo's you like :P
    Any graphical effects to really accentuate the classes individuality would be amazing (that's slightly vague I know but I can explain more in PMs if needed)

Any other information required can be asked here

I started working on this and during the process I realized I couldn't meet some of the requirements - the class colours don't always match the class gear sets. I'm also not sure whether I'll be able to squeeze all 11 classes on 1200 width. This is how it looks so far, please comment, if you're reading this and let me know if I shall continue working on this or if it is not what you wanted. To save us both time.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Boofuls
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ofuls/advanced
    Gear set: Everything on the armory link,
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: Swinging the weapons , or roaring (similiar to dragons roar I g uess?)
    General colour scheme: Dark reds and greens
    Any extras: Grunge it up a bit

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftx View Post
    Hello ppls

If u guys can do this for me and my guild, i`ll thank you for the rest of my life.

First of all, if you guys can remove the (azralon-us) in the logo after use the logo for the images, i'll pray for the gods to bless you and your family.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: A Chat Cover - 344x200
    Visible text: My guild`s name: Taunta Que Eu Aggrei.
    Logo/Character: http://imgur.com/q5NGKpL
    General colour scheme: Blood Red
    Specifics/Extras: Whatever you want.

Another Twitch:

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline Image.
    Visible text: My guild`s name: Taunta Que Eu Aggrei.
    Logo/Character: Something with this logo - http://imgur.com/q5NGKpL
    General colour scheme: Blood Red.

And the last Twitch.

Banner:
    Size: http://tqea.com.br/forum
    Visible text:Guild's name, Server and Faction
    Logo: http://imgur.com/q5NGKpL
    General colour scheme: Blood Red.
    Specifics: Whatever you want.

I really need this banner/twitchs images for my guild mates stream.
    As i say, with you guys can do this for me, i'll thank you for the rest of my life.

Sorry about my english is not my official language.

Thank you for now.
    5 weeks bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViceDaMonk View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text:
    Vice - Lucid Dream - Kazzak

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    eu . battle . net / wow / en / character / kazzak / Vice / advanced

Gear set:
    Monk tier 16 normal

Helm visible:
    Yes

Your pose:
    I would like an agressive "come at me" kind of stance for the signature

General colour scheme:
    The general colour scheme I'd like is just a pandaria inspired color scheme, mainly from the vale of eternal blossoms.

Any extras: A matching avatar would be cool
    Been a while now so I'll bump this

10+ Year Old Account
    I still can't figure out what it is about where you host images, Visenna. I haven't been able to get them to show up as anything but broken links on MMO-C on two different laptops ever since you started using whatever you're using to host.

Sometimes I can copy link and open a new tab in Chrome and see it, but sometimes it's still a broken link.

Just stinks to not be able to see your beautiful work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I still can't figure out what it is about where you host images, Visenna. I haven't been able to get them to show up as anything but broken links on MMO-C on two different laptops ever since you started using whatever you're using to host.

Sometimes I can copy link and open a new tab in Chrome and see it, but sometimes it's still a broken link.

Just stinks to not be able to see your beautiful work.

So sorry to hear my links make you so much trouble. Here, use this link and browse my DA gallery anytime.

Visenna, your orc hunter looks fantastic!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland