Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Jeepers, I hope Mr WMV sorts out WMV soon =/ that seems like a major way to get new models.
    It's all okay..until you go to get your screenshot D: The no pausing of the animations and the dark grey BG make it difficult.

PM request ^^
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2014-09-12 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeepers, I hope Mr WMV sorts out WMV soon =/ that seems like a major way to get new models.
    Considering Blizz have changed the entire file system for models in WoD (CASC instead of MPQ) it's not just an easy fix from what I gathered on the WMV forums, so might take some time. If it's even doable in WMV in the form it is atm.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Maykel View Post
    After admiring all the amazing work in here I've decided to do a request as well. Would like the two characters I play the most in.

Visible text: The name of the characters: Warrior is called Noiz, DK is called Waus.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Noiz/advanced
    DK: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Waus/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior full Dreadnaught's Battlegear, DK has the Tusks of Mannoroth (Garrosh shoulders). If there is space perhaps a Gorehowl added for my DK.
    Helm visible: Yes for the warrior (only got to watch out for horns not interfering with the helmet, ingame I adjusted them so you can't see them unless you view up close), no for the DK (needs my awesome haircut :P)
    Your pose: Considering I would like these 2 characters in I doubt much of a pose can be put in. Mainly want to see the head/shoulders from both.
    General colour scheme: Up to the creator, not sure what would fit best with the black-ish from my warrior's gear and the Garrosh lookalike on my DK.

Thank you very much in advance.
    3-week bump. If having 2 chars in it is a problem, I'll happily set for individual banners

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Considering Blizz have changed the entire file system for models in WoD (CASC instead of MPQ) it's not just an easy fix from what I gathered on the WMV forums, so might take some time. If it's even doable in WMV in the form it is atm.
    *nods* I heard the files had changed and modifying them can some times take a while or they become corrupted along the way. Thanks for the heads up

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    *nods* I heard the files had changed and modifying them can some times take a while or they become corrupted along the way. Thanks for the heads up
    I actually went over to their forums one day to see if I could see what was going on with it. It appears if the new file system is difficult to work with they might not even bother. As far as I can gather, there are only two guys working on it and it's a massive amount of work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I actually went over to their forums one day to see if I could see what was going on with it. It appears if the new file system is difficult to work with they might not even bother. As far as I can gather, there are only two guys working on it and it's a massive amount of work.
    That is a little sucky, but they have been keeping it going for a long time. Only fair that they stop when they can't do it any more.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

I hope WMV gets updated, but just in case I backed up my current install on a local file server when 6.0 rolls out in a few weeks or so and breaks it. At least that way I can still do things up to T16.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Visible text: Arbszy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Arbszy/simple
    Gear set: Frost Witch Herioc 25man (Red Set)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Combat Stance
    General colour scheme: Horde, Tauren & Elemental Colors
    Any extras: Feral Wolves at my sides & New Tauren Model if able too, if not old Tauren Model will work just fine. if you could really make it look like my current Signarture & Avatar that would be amazing.

I thank you in adavance for your time & hardwork.
    2 Week Bump.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2014-09-13 at 05:13 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Done!

Hope you like it and that it was what you were looking for
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-09-17 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Done!

Hope you like it and that it was what you were looking for
    Absolutely love this Banan - fantastic work!

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    It's all okay..until you go to get your screenshot D: The no pausing of the animations and the dark grey BG make it difficult.
    You can't pause it properly, but if you right click on the full screen it will stop (at least it does for me), which makes it easier to get a screenshot
    Last edited by Shyama; 2014-09-12 at 09:02 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You can't pause it properly, but if you right click on the full screen it will stop (at least it does for me), which makes it easier to get a screenshot
    !

I didn't know that. I was just taking a bunch and hoping I got one screenshot that looked ok. Thanks! <3

PMR:

(Non MMOC use.)

(MMOC use.)

(Avatars.)

Skyefire is officially the nicest and most patient requester ever. That is all.

For Akashi. Enjoy!

For Lintwar:

Sorry about the lack of a weapon :\
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-09-13 at 01:57 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Hi Looking for a sig.

Edit: Sorry about that :P

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Character name with title "the undying".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ainox/advanced
    Gear set: None.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Sitting while in cat form.
    General colour scheme: Red and black background.
    Any extras: White fire cat, (the effect that Kang's Bindstone gives.) If possible feral wolves on both sides. Name in an asian style of font.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Character name with title "the undying".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ainox/advanced
    Gear set: None.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Sitting while in cat form.
    General colour scheme: Red and black background.
    Any extras: White fire cat, (the effect that Kang's Bindstone gives) and armor from Incarnation. If possible feral wolves on both sides. Name in an asian style of font.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2014-09-15 at 11:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: (Tell us the resolution of your desktop, so we know what scale to work to! Or, if it's for your phone, what size does that require?)
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 10? PvP Season 2? A custom designed armor set, like your Transmog gear?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Dark Phoenix mount watching over you, in the background? Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?)
    Please use these forms for requesting signatures/wallpapers. Also Night Elf is not a class, and Druid is not a race

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SerenitySaz View Post

For Akashi. Enjoy!
    It's exactly how I Imagined it Thank you very much SerenitySaz

Deleted
    Hello There!

I've been interested in having a forum signature in a long time, and been trying do a good one myself (but keep failing due to lack of skills)
    Been watching this thread for a while and been amazed of the signatures that has been made!

So I've decided to put up a request and see if someone can help me aswell to make a good looking one!

Signature:
    Visible text: My name (Nihitro) and a title like <Master Of The Ways>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nihitro/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12 HC gear, without the head. So a new tauren character model. Like an angry face with horns and some dark red eyes is shining
    Your pose: Would be looking cool if it was the model used some type of Shout ability, like going in to a rage phase. With a red axe weapon with dropping some type of blood simulare stuff. One axe that could be cool is the "Frostblade Hatchet" from ToTC (Red one).
    General colour scheme: Red and dark would be cool!
    Any extras: ome cool red lightning effects around and in the background.

Is there a posibility to get this as a Avatar aswell?

It's my first post and i would also like to apologize for my grammar mistakes aswell and hope this request finds some interest for someone!

Thank you in advance,
    Best Regards

Nihitro

Quote Originally Posted by Nihitro View Post
    Hello There!

I've been interested in having a forum signature in a long time, and been trying do a good one myself (but keep failing due to lack of skills)
    Been watching this thread for a while and been amazed of the signatures that has been made!

So I've decided to put up a request and see if someone can help me aswell to make a good looking one!

Signature:
    Visible text: My name (Nihitro) and a title like <Master Of The Ways>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nihitro/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12 HC gear, without the head. So a new tauren character model. Like an angry face with horns and some dark red eyes is shining
    Your pose: Would be looking cool if it was the model used some type of Shout ability, like going in to a rage phase. With a red axe weapon with dropping some type of blood simulare stuff. One axe that could be cool is the "Frostblade Hatchet" from ToTC (Red one).
    General colour scheme: Red and dark would be cool!
    Any extras: ome cool red lightning effects around and in the background.

Is there a posibility to get this as a Avatar aswell?

It's my first post and i would also like to apologize for my grammar mistakes aswell and hope this request finds some interest for someone!

Thank you in advance,
    Best Regards

Nihitro
    So the Firelands heroic gear set? Claimed.
    No guarantees on the weapon though, but if you don't like it you can always request again :3

edit: done

(Non MMOC sized signature)

(MMOC sized signature)

(icon)
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-09-13 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    Wow Jassinta! I just gotta say I love it!
    Thank you so much! I will put it up directly!

This will be working perfect for my new transmog gear that is comming up!

P.S The weapon is perfect!

Best Regards
    Nihitro