Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    @Gamelol: Oh my gosh, that wallpaper is absolutely amazing! Something different and damn, you definitely made it work! Very well done. :3
    Thank you ^^

Deleted
    Wow it looks awesome thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Declade View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: Thâlion <Beyond Dispute>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...2lion/advanced
    Gear set: Same as Amory(T13 Normal)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: suprise me
    General colour scheme: suprise me
    Any extras: suprise me

Thanks!!
    Claimed - have an idea for this one that I've been experimenting with

PS Gamelol - great work on the wallpaper for QTface <3
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Eyu View Post
    Wow it looks awesome thank you!
    I am so happy you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PS Gamelol - great work on the wallpaper for QTface <3
    Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Wallpaper Request:

I'm requesting it for Heroes of the Storm characters! Hope that's okay. - Just quote this part in a reply if it's not okay / not enough info, and I'll fix it.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: If I go down, you're all coming with me.
    Heroes: Gazlowe, Nova, Sylvanas, Kael'Thas, Zeratul
    Skins: Big Top Gazlowe , Master Skin Nova (Third colour option) , Default Sylvanas , StormPunk Kael'Thas (Middle colour option) , Master Skin Zeratul

Screenshots - All 5 are in there.

Note: If that's too many heroes, please only do the first 3.

Pose: Artist's choice.
    General colour scheme: The blue/purple sciency type background of the Heroes of the Storm hero selection screen.
    Any extras: A couple of Gazlowe's turrets would be awesome, as well as Kael'Thas' "verdant spheres" (Or their stormpunk alternate) being active rather than dormant.
    Week and a bit bump.

Oh...my...God! I didn't expect it to look so awesome!! Gamelol, you are amazing! I wish I could give you something but I know it's against the rules. So, please take my thanks and know how much this made my crappy day so much better! <3

Quote Originally Posted by QTface View Post
    Oh...my...God! I didn't expect it to look so awesome!! Gamelol, you are amazing! I wish I could give you something but I know it's against the rules. So, please take my thanks and know how much this made my crappy day so much better! <3
    Awwww <3 that warms my heart! I am so happy you liked it!
    If you wanna check oiut my other work, you can just click my sig or DA link. *hint hint* There is ABSOLUTELY no need tho ^^
    To know you liked it that much is good enough for me!

To Artists and Streamers and alike ~
    I've gotten some inspiration for facebook/twitter and such banner layout.
    I have a BUNCH atm I really wanna try out. If you need one with a lot of text (or more than one social media link/text/picture etc.)
    Please give me a PM, as I am willing to do lots of em' xD

- or twitch buttons/pics for panel.

edit. nvm the banana claim. 1 member and I guess they didn't want 'cuz they haven't bumped it.
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-22 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    Hello!!!

First of all,sorry for my english,Iam not born english speaking (from Czech republic = Jaromir Jagr n stuff) but i will do my best.
    I would like to ask you for forum signature for my DKs!

To make it Clear,i got two DKs: Sølfern which is my PVP DK...
    and Sydonai which is currently my main and he is PVE geared.
    You know,tons of macros and binds n stuff it was too much for one dk.
    But! People mainly know me as Sølfern, so i would like to have her to on signature!
    My vision is,to have em on signature (Can be bigger than normal slim signature) somehow back to back in some action poses.
    And! Solfern is dressed in full WOD epic glad gear (Black and red colours) !Dark! and Sydo,waring last PVE tier (Skull and gold) !Light! So there is some nice contrast and would be best if you can somehow... Eeeee how to say it. Pin up? Make it visible somehow.

Iam new on forum so i cant post you armory link and make things faster. :-/

Sydonai is: Ork male DK,dressed in full set of t17 and wearing axe from Blast furnance (Crescent of living magma) on this i would like to have him without helm because set helm looks terrible!

Sølfern is: Ork female,dressed in full Primal glad gear + wep,here,helm looks pretty good so please keep it.

My realm is: Drak'thul
    My guild is: Cutting edge
    Would be nice,to have there both names and Guild name in middle? Or something.
    Keeping it fully up to you!

Many thanks in advance!
    I would be happy if this come true!

Thanks one more time,and when you will be traveling,take stop in Prague and try our Beer!

Have a nice day!
    Solfern

Quote Originally Posted by GrivoX View Post
    Speechless, really. Thank you so much.
    You're welcome!

Wallpaper completed for Declade:

You allowed a lot of freedom with your request, so I hope you like my idea and hope you like the wallpaper If it's not what you wanted, you can re-request after the two week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Hey everyone,

Glad to have stumbled upon this thread. It's been recommended by several guildies and I thought I'd give it a shot. Not looking for anything immediate but looking for some stuff for my new stream for WoD.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Looking for an offline image, a small avatar image, and two chat covers (750x350 for the chat covers). If this is a little too much then I'd be okay with just one chat cover.

Visible text: i would like shinmoon (in all lowercase since that's my twitch name) and then the two different chat covers would have Grimex (Seraph) Mal'Ganis (this can all be much smaller and in any format you'd like, just wanted character/guild/realm on it somewhere), and Grimm (Seraph)

Logo/Character: For the offline, I'd like anything with both Grimex on Mal'Ganis and Grimm on Mal'Ganis, and the separate chat covers for each character. The text doesn't have to be displayed on the offline, but using those two character models, poses are up to the designer. Also I haven't been able to decide whether I prefer Grimm (BE DK) with or without a helm. Maybe whoever picks this up can decide for me!

General colour scheme: Would prefer a blue theme for Grimm (DK) and a brownish theme for Grimex (War). Like I said, I trust the designers and I would totally trust whatever the designer thought was best. For the offline image it can really be any color scheme. I don't want to limit someone's imagination.

Specifics/Extras: Nope, I like to give the designer as much freedom as possible. I already know from what I've seen from this thread that it'll be amazing either way.

I know this may be a large request but I hope this can be done! Thank you all!
    Last edited by Grimex; 2015-06-23 at 04:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello lovelies <3 I've been lurking this thread for a while, and you're all doing great work as always. I might actually come back to doing sigs soon.. but idk. I'm just happy there's a working model viewer.

Just figured I'd drop this by since I just made it lol. If anyone would like a version without text, I can do that too. =P But yeah, free for anyone to use, etc etc. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Hello lovelies <3 I've been lurking this thread for a while...
    Hi, you! Love the wallpaper <3 Nice to see you back, at least with this piece!

PM request, Twitch TV Chat Overlay:

Deleted
    Wallpaper completed for Declade:

You allowed a lot of freedom with your request, so I hope you like my idea and hope you like the wallpaper If it's not what you wanted, you can re-request after the two week cooldown
    thats awesome thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Just need a forum signature, please and thank you.

Visible text: Just my characters name, Mordekae, and it's server US-Proudmoore.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dekae/advanced
    Gear set: I am currently sporting WoD Season 1 Conq gear. I would like to be seen with Warrior T6 gear w/ Bulwark of Azzinoth
    Your pose: No specific request here. Do as you wish.
    General colour scheme: Darker colors work.
    Any extras: Nope.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    oh wow Shy! That looks Beautiful! :3
    Aaww thank you Gamelol <3

Quote Originally Posted by Declade View Post
    thats awesome thank you
    You're welcome Glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Panjier View Post
    Visible text: Panjier
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Panjier/simple
    Gear set: I really dig the t16 monk set.
    Helm visible: Sure
    Your pose: Crane Stance
    General colour scheme: Green and misty
    Any extras: Love the Rushing Jade Wind animation, so if that could go on there that would be cool.
    Claimed

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's as you imagined If not, you can re-post your request after the one week cooldown
    Last edited by Shyama; 2015-06-23 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Added completed request.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hey, im looking for a Chatbox-Overlay

perfect would be

- Name (Shôckz)
    - Class/specc (Restoration Shaman)
    - guild (BRB Cat on fire)

The heroic dragonsoul-set would be amazing

Armory: EU - Shôckz - Sen'jin - sorry, cant post Links even with Spaces

really love ur art.

kind regards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaintx View Post
    Wall Paper Request

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: Taaint, Empire's Twilight
    Armory Link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Taaint/advanced
    Gear: Current Transmog, No helmet please
    Pose: Worgen Ready to attack
    Colour Scheme: Something Dark if possible since i play Blood as main spec
    Extras: Would love my guild logo with the name Angels Of Ares included if possible in a corner i.imgur.com/WgXzcO2.jpg

Can't post links atm sorry :P

Taaint
    bump, would love this done
    Last edited by mmocf0f7088829; 2015-06-23 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaww thank you Gamelol <3

You're welcome Glad you like it

Claimed

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's as you imagined If not, you can re-post your request after the one week cooldown
    It's lovely. thank you so much!