Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    -snip super awesome wallpaper-
    Oh my. This is amazing! I love how Alexstrasza looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Here's the difference;
    I might be completely colour blind but I've stared at those pics for 5 minutes and can't see any difference.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    I might be completely colour blind but I've stared at those pics for 5 minutes and can't see any difference.
    I concur with Torgerd. I see no difference in the two. Well, the only difference is the .png is a tad sharper but that is not a big deal. It could just be your browser. You might try another browser and see if you can see a difference.

So i'v been looking at all these beautiful signatures and wallpapers artists have been putting up, and would really like one for myself . If not to difficult, i would love to get this made:

Signature:
    Visible Text: Ownofdeath ( with Rocket Surgery somewhere on the page)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Ownofdeath/simple
    Gearset: Tier 13 heroic would be awesome if you can do it!
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Standing normally would be fine
    General color scheme: Since the t13 is green, i would like it to be involving green somehow. I would really like the four elements brought into it as well. Use your imagination with it, because from previous art i know you'll make it look awesome.
    Any Extra's: Not really, like i said back up top, Rocket Surgery put somewhere in the signature would be awesome.

Really hope someone can make this a really beautiful signature, if you have any questions or ideas feel free to ask!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ownofdeath View Post
    So i'v been looking at all these beautiful signatures and wallpapers artists have been putting up, and would really like one for myself . If not to difficult, i would love to get this made:

Signature:
    Visible Text: Ownofdeath ( with Rocket Surgery somewhere on the page)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Ownofdeath/simple
    Gearset: Tier 13 heroic would be awesome if you can do it!
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Standing normally would be fine
    General color scheme: Since the t13 is green, i would like it to be involving green somehow. I would really like the four elements brought into it as well. Use your imagination with it, because from previous art i know you'll make it look awesome.
    Any Extra's: Not really, like i said back up top, Rocket Surgery put somewhere in the signature would be awesome.

Really hope someone can make this a really beautiful signature, if you have any questions or ideas feel free to ask!
    Thanks!
    Dibs on this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I re-saved all my sigs and avatars to meet the file requirements here (for web) and re-uploaded them all to my deviantart page. I think I PM'd everyone who I made sigs for lately the correct links but if I missed anyone and you're working with a broken link for your sig, PM me and let me know and I'll get it to you or just go to my deviantart link.

And since I'm already posting here, I'd like to start working on wallpapers. The people who normally make wallpapers (Elyaan, Soko, Geek) I'm curious where you find the backgrounds you've put into your wallpapers. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedHands View Post
    Signature + Avatar request
    -snip-

Thanks a lot guys
    This have been PMd to me and is currently in my queue

Queue (from this thread); BlessedHands

Currently not opened for requests

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

From what ive seen throughout this forum, all these sigs are beautiful and made me want one, so if any artist wants to delve into this by all means

Signature:
    Visible text: I would love to have my character name (Bambi) displayed and if possible Rocket Surgery somewhere.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Bambi/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 13 Heroic Mode
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Standing normal or crouching, i want the artist to be creative with it.
    General colour scheme: Since the heroic t13 is red, id like to throw in some greens and browns as well as white.
    Any extras:I want the artist to be creative and expressive as possible. the one thing that i beg be incoporated in someway is Malorne, I LOVE DEER!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    "Important stuff"

So... I got infracted Um... is my signature ok now? Had to make Soko's awesome work smaller *cries*

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Visible text: Treesnake (My toon's name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Treesnake/simple[/url]
    Gear set: Tier 13 (The blue one with the green over the face, not too sure what version that is lol)
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Maybe a casting pose, be creative!
    General colour scheme: Some blue and neon green kind of colors
    Any extras: Maybe something to do with demonology haha

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Second attempt at a wallpaper, I didn't put my name on it so if anyone likes it you're free to use it.

(Click to enlarge)
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-18 at 03:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like 3 wallpapers made, one for each toon, so I can have them rotaing through. If one person could make all three that would be awesome, or if three people each make one. I will pm the details if there is any interest. Thanks.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Second attempt at a wallpaper,

(Click to enlarge)
    First of all, you´ve become very good in such a short amount of time!

But I have to point out, if you look at the paladin´s knee on the right side, you seems to have painted over it with blue/erased a bit, just wanted to point it out so you can edit it, because it is beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    First of all, you´ve become very good in such a short amount of time!

But I have to point out, if you look at the paladin´s knee on the right side, you seems to have painted over it with blue/erased a bit, just wanted to point it out so you can edit it, because it is beautiful.
    First of all, thank you for the compliment.

Second...HOLY CRAP! LOL...I can't believe I didn't see that until you pointed it out, I seriously cringed when I looked and saw it. Hehe. It's fixed now.

I'm bored. My bf works nights now so I have nothing else to do. ;(

Freebie if anyone would like it:
    Non-MMO:

MMO:
    Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Second attempt at a wallpaper, I didn't put my name on it so if anyone likes it you're free to use it.

(Click to enlarge)
    I really like the wings. :3

Great job!

Signature made by Elyaan

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's another. If people like these, I think I'll be ready to take wallpaper requests.

(Click to enlarge)

15+ Year Old Account
    So, my requests are officially closed now that I'm actually getting around to the guild banners. >.>

Still in queue are: Ayita (Irial), angelx7x (Âelir), Nekrosislol (Mimus). I know Ayita is waiting patiently, but if the other two have already been done and I missed it please lemme know. >.>

BUT ANYWAY STUFF I DID GET DONE:

And 2/10 guild banners done! Linking so they don't page stretch or anything silly.
    Druids - http://i.imgur.com/vy1Kf.jpg
    Hunters - http://i.imgur.com/JxSXP.jpg

And now to look back at a few pages and find things I liked. Soko, that wallpaper is awesome, but I can't help but feel poor Kalecgos is crying in a corner right now. =P
    Aveline and Rivellana, both of you are doing some really awesome stuff.
    And Nicolette, that mage sig you did is fantastic. I absolutely love it.

Been watching the awesome work yall are doing here for a while and thought I'd finally request one of my own Thanks in advance

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Ashenarrow <Guardian of Havoc> (Maybe in a corner not too large?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Ashenarrow/advanced
    Gear set: Hunter T8.5 (2.bp.blogspot.com/_qICXj0bXETs/Sc1Co637HCI/AAAAAAAACH4/FKcR245hyzw/s1600/zach_artbook-hunter-t8%5B1%5D.jpg) with the Illidan Bow (wowhead.com/item=32336)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose:Bow string drawn to fire, maybe in a forest or jungle setting.
    Any extras: White cat charging in to attack next to character (wow-petopia.com/look/tigerskinsnowghost.html)

Once again, thank you in advance
    -Ashenarrow - Lightbringer(US)

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    And 2/10 guild banners done! Linking so they don't page stretch or anything silly.
    Druids - http://i.imgur.com/vy1Kf.jpg
    Hunters - http://i.imgur.com/JxSXP.jpg
    Those banners are simply gorgeous love the colors on the druid one! I love how you incorporate all your guildies on your site.
    Last edited by harlow; 2011-11-18 at 06:25 AM.