Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erazion View Post
    Hi Creative people,

I am loving my druid and I will play it in the WoD expansion. I was wondering if somebody could make me the following:
    Signature+avatar picture:
    Visible text: Erázion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am unable to post links yet but eu battle net Erázion
    Gear set: I would love to get the T8 set visible (Helm visible)
    Your pose: The pose needs to express I am a great healer LOL so something with casting a nature spell should work.
    General colour scheme: Color of leafs Green definatly needs to be one of the major visible colors but other color leafs may be used too (let fall inspire you)
    Any extras: It would be cool to have some leafs blended out on the background you may also make some special effects that fit druid healing and your creativity.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1900x1200
    Visible text: Erázion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am unable to post links yet but eu battle net Erázion
    Gear set: Tier 6 on melee side and weapon Pillar of Ferocity/ Tier 8 on caster side and weapon Spire of Withering Dreams (sides are explained more in detail lower)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Both casting/channeling
    General colour scheme: left (melee side) dark orange/brown | right (caster side) green. And a nice color shift int he middle going from brown to green. around the edges it may go darker to black.
    Any extras: Well my idea was the following (hopefully somebody can fix this else PM me ). On the left side we would have the T6 druid that has the 2 melee forms coming out of the back/side (cat/bear). On the right side I would love the T8 druid as a mirror to the T6 one and the 2 caster forms coming out of the back/side (tree/moonkin).

I hope somebody can help me with my request.
    Already a big thanks,

Greetz,
    Erazion
    It is a post from a while back I hope somebody would pick this up

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Signature Request

Signature:

Visible text: Nyteyes (my character name) Divinity (my guild's name), 7th legion (little personal rp..) on Kel'Thuzad (server name).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...teyes/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory is fine, Lich Lord Plate set with Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful.
    Helm visible: Artist's choice, I don't mind if the helm is visible or if her face is showing.
    Your pose: Attacking pose please or at least weapon raised at the ready.
    Any extras: If you can get the Lich Lord Plate enchants to show that would be great (shoulders glowing or legendary cloak effect showing, maybe weapon enchant shown), whatever the artist feels will look the best. If you think there's too much enchant to show, tone it down to your preference.

If you'd be so kind make an avatar pic too please.

Thank you to whoever decides to pick this up, much appreciation and please all of you keep up the talented work. ^_^
    1 week bump

Name : Asethi
    Server : Mal'Ganis
    Guild : Seraph
    Gear : I would like to have the DK challenge mode gear with helm included
    Pose : I will leave it up to you the artist
    Overall Theme : Again, I want you to come up with something completely awesome and custom for me I really hope someone can help me out with this! Maybe something with the Lich Kings Invincible mount also in the backround if possible?

Also, if it is possible to maybe see 2 different finished products? Maybe one with just my character name, and another one with character name, server, and guild name?

Also if someone is able to create an avatar maybe of my characters face with the DK challenge mode helm that would be awesome, looking forward to hearing back from someone! Real-ID Asethi#2449

I do stream regularly on twitch as well, and if someone was able to help me out with something for my profile that would be great and we can talk about that also.

- - - Updated - - -

us battle net/wow/en/character/malganis/Asethi/simple

Bump about a week ago

Discohotz
    Name : Discohotz
    Server : Frostmourne
    Guild : The Anomaly
    Visible text: Guild name, and my name (Discohotz)
    Gear : I would like to have the Druid tier 6 set without the helm but instead having the rogue leather helm from Ilidian if at all possible if not anything is fine
    Pose : I will leave it up to you the artist
    Overall Theme : I would like you to come up with something awesome but some awesome druid healing kind of stuff would be awesome I am a resto druid main XD

Also, if it is possible to maybe see 2 different finished products? Maybe one with just my character name, and another one with character name, server, and guild name?

Thank you to who ever decides to do this for me would be awesome of you! and keep up all the amazing talented work guys
    Btag:Augiesaint#6376

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Week bump

I am changing to a new class which I have not done in 3 years of raiding and am wanting to see if I can get a new signature. Almost free reign with style and how you want it to look. If anyone is able to pick it up I would appreciate it. Had a sig done here for my sick friend before and it was amazing.

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name: Snuglzz Guild: Horde Secret Service Server: Turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: You wont be showing my face but here is a armory link if you need it. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Snuglzz/simple
    Gear set: I want the full set of Tier 2 set minus the helm to be replaced with the tier 12 Heroic Helm. Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand as my wep.
    Your pose: I will leave this up to the creator. something cool like powering up or gathering the light. something like that.
    General colour scheme: Whatever you think would look cool with the armor set I choose honestly.
    Any extras: Just have fun with it. I would prefer something serious but other than that go crazy with whatever you think would be really cool.

I appreciate all the work you guys/gals do for ppl. Thank y'all.

This is for a sig.

Text: Hellfrost Dsylxeic-Drenden

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...frost/advanced
    Warrior T3 + CM challenge mode polearm if the artist decides to use it. Your choice.
    Helm visible.
    I would like a blue theme.

Anything else I'll leave to the artist.

Edit: Made a fairly large edit. If anyone has started it already, either one is fine.
    Last edited by Solial; 2014-11-26 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Hello,

Great work from all of you. The artwork looks amazing!!

If any1 have time, would you make signature for me please?

I'd like it to be as following.

Visible text: No text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Gillrein/advanced
    Gear set: Challenge mode hunter set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Pose from the armory (shooting with Wolfslayer Sniper Gun gun from the hips)
    Any extras: I want Gara wowhead.com/npc=88708#screenshots:id=423449 be at my side in attacking pose. With the open mouth.
    General colour scheme: Something which makes a nice background for the Hunter with his loyal pet.

I am sorry about the armory and Gara links, but the MMO-Champion policy wont let me post any URLs.

Thank you in advance.

1 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Banner:
    Size: I think we are currently using 1400x200, which shows as the left is cut off a bit. I have read around that 1320x220 is pretty close to the perfect size. Website currently: http://NoMercy-kt.enjin.com

Visible text:
    Guild name: No Mercy in this Dojo Server: Kul Tiras
    Please no wonky wingdings text as seen if you scroll down our main page. Anything that fits the artists' vision.

Logo: Horde Crest - Version 2 - as seen on these shirts and sweaters, if possible. http://www.jinx.com/p/world_of_warcr...omens_tee.html

General colour scheme: Ominous, or a feeling of dread. At this link, ( http://shaan-anim126.blogspot.com/20...nspire-me.html ) the last picture on the the bottom I have seen in the past of Blizzard.

Specifics: The creative juices from your mind!

Thanks to everyone! Keep up the good work!

EDIT 09/16/2014: We have found our destination server and have chosen a new guild name, as our old one is not available.
    EDIT 10/02/2014: We are on our new server, and the guild name is listed above. 2 week bump. Thank you!
    EDIT 10/10/2014: 3 week bump
    EDIT 10/10/2014: Claimed by Suppervillain
    EDIT 11/05/2014: PM'ed Supervillain on 11/5/2014 @ 8am EST, hoping all is well.
    EDIT 11/11/2014: Requesting this again.
    Re-Requesting.

Still no word from Supervillain either. Hope all is well.
    Last edited by Papi; 2014-11-23 at 10:51 PM.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizven View Post
    Signature 500x100 & Avatar!
    Visible text: Mizven of Insanity
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...izven/advanced
    Gear set: T8 25 Man
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: As you see fit
    General colour scheme: Kinda like the Tier 8, Grey/Brown/Blue
    Any extras: As you see fit
    1 week bump. Thank you

Deleted
    I don't know about other artists, but i am defiantly taking a break from this thread since WoD launched, expect to wait a bit longer than usual guys!

I have actually had to uninstall the drivers for my graphics tablet because it interferes with your mouse/camera in Draenor o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Understandable Sioni - us requesters appreciate the work you do and I for one know when it's time to play and have downtime? It's time to play.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Name: Nitefire
    Guild: Semper Vigilans
    Visible text: name and guild.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itefire/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Tier 17 (gold colored version)
    Your pose: Pose and background coloring up to the artist. I have faith that something amazing will be done, judging from examples seen through out this thread.
    Any extras: Have my spirit wolves in there somehow.

Could I also request a character portrait/avatar made? I've recently race changed and am looking to update both signature and portrait on the forums. Thank you very much for the time and effort of who takes on my request.
    Last edited by kosridge; 2014-11-21 at 12:02 AM.
    Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?)
    Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?)
    Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.)
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?)
    Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?)

My Twitch layout was done by someone who no longer does them, all I would want is the Trolls in the pictures to be changed to Orcs since I race changed.

www.twitch.tv/the_santoisms

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Same as Twitch layout, would just like an Orc instead of a Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    -clipped to save an absolute tonne of space-
    Just ask for a new signature and chat cover, please.
    I'm not sure you understand how annoying it is as an artist to have your work edited by someone else without your permission. I'm 98% sure they're not keen on it.

Edit: yep, told you she wasn't keen on it
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-11-21 at 06:50 PM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Right, please get yourself an entirely new signature Santoismns, and stop asking people to change my work in any way shape or form. I give you absolutely no permission to edit the work I did for you any farther, nor did I ever give you that permission in the first place. I let it slide with you once already, you clearly must not understand how rude it is.

I request that any artist he is PMing to have my work changed / edited, refrain from doing so, and I know he's PMd more than one artist at the exact same time, also breaking the rules of the thread. Stop breaking the god damn rules. This is a huge reason I've vanished from this thread. There are too many people like this. None of you that can't follow the rules deserve to have free things made for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alyajna - well I for one am grateful you take the time TO do sig requests. It's a shame someone can't just ask for a fresh sig and ask another artist to modify someone's work. Try that in the real world and you'll find a lawsuit handed to you. Thank you for taking the time to do the great work you do and I hope you don't ditch the thread and continue to put out stellar work.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Heeey I recently came back to wow and since my main character has changed from druid to DK with WoD, I was thinking it's time to change the avatar/sig ^^

Signature/avatar:
    Visible text: The name of my DK, Zuzurthuk on the sig please!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory in signature
    Gear set: I'd love the set I got mogged right now, ICC 25 hc set with Quel'Delar if it fits.
    Your pose: I leave this in the artist's hands, something awesome he/she feels like doing with a badass DK ^^
    General colour scheme: Something DK'ish, looming dark with hints of blue would be really cool!
    Any extras: If the artist comes up with something feel free to add it!

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Ardynix View Post
    Looking to get a Signature, please and thank you.

Visible text: Ardynix Stormrage US Blood Runs Cold
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dynix/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior CM set with thunderfury and bulwark of azzinoth
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: weapon visible and looks like im blocking something
    General colour scheme: darker color pref, but if you don't think it looks good feel free to change it up
    Any extras: Id like an avatar as well so I can use it here and on twitter
    bump from 11-10

Deleted
    HELLO!!!

I would like to ask you for Facebook main
    BANNER
    . 850 x 315 pixels +-

So my info and vision is:

Name:
    Sølfern
    Guild: Cutting edge
    Visible text: name and guild.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Made account for this request so cant link direct armory sorry. But if you need = EU ARMORY and find DK
    Sølfern on Drak'thul
    Gear set: Iam now wearing full blackrock transmog from garrison.
    Helm visible: /
    Your pose: /
    Any extras: I would like to have Only my Name and guild name under it (Much smaller font).
    Everything on black background and name made with some badass but serious font in center. Colour of font would be nice RED with some,um... Dk themed images in it (Only very low alpha,like shades or something) Iam sorry iam not born english speaking but trying my best to explain what i have in my head. Simply try to make it match blackrock set (RED + BLACK)

Everything else is up to you. Experiment!

Thank you so much in advance. Looking forward to it.
    Cheers!

With respekt.
    Solfern
    Last edited by mmocaba408463f; 2014-11-24 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    2 weeks+ bump.

Quote Originally Posted by HowlingMoon View Post
    Hello. My current signature has served me well for MoP but with a new expansion also comes a new main. I'd like to ask someone for a new one if any of you have the time and patience to make me one. I'd really appreciate it!

Visible text: 'Quann' with the title 'Assistant Professor' above it in a different font colour

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/quann/simple (Quann from Twilight's Hammer incase it still doesn't work)

Image: http://i.imgur.com/0AjM7Cb.jpg (In case the armory doesn't show my character's face well enough)

Gear set: Tier 3 Frostfire Regalia /w Aged Winter Cloak (http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...02:22503:40250)

Helm visible: Nope

Your pose: Anything goes

General colour scheme: Would it be possible to use a snowy colour scheme as if the character has a snowy landscape behind him? (Like Frostfire Ridge for example) If not, anything that goes well with the other colours would be fine.

Any extras: Could you possibly include an Alterac Brewpup somewhere in the signature in a similar fashion to the cat in my current signature? Skip this part if there isn't enough space or any other problem.

Oh and I'd also love a matching avatar to go with my signature. (Again, in a similar fashion to what I currently have)

That's all. Thanks! ^^
    Last edited by mmoc2c2bcbefc4; 2014-12-20 at 11:41 PM.