Quote Originally Posted by Holybash View Post
    Forum signature.

Name: Hólybash
    Guild: Victus
    Realm: Shattered Hand
    Faction: Horde
    Blood Elf Holy Paladin

He'd only fuck a girl if she dropped loot. <------- put this at the bottom also <3

Use your imagination add anything.
    Please fill this out:

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)

Armory link: (If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Keep in mind we cannot do mythic gear and only heroic shoulders as the program we use is not updated to those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    This is amazing! Thank you
    You are very welcome ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Claiming this.

Edit: Completed. Feel free to re-request in a week if you're not happy :-)

MMO signature and avatar:

Larger signature for use elsewhere:
    Thank you so much! I love it!
    Those shoulders have never looked more awesome!
    Ty ty ty ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Beautiful work Shyama and Gamelol.

Love these <3 And thank you Visenna

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Looks amazing! Thank you!
    You're very welcome - happy that you like it See you've changed your name too
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Please fill this out:

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)

Armory link: (If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Keep in mind we cannot do mythic gear and only heroic shoulders as the program we use is not updated to those.

- - - Updated - - -

You are very welcome ^^
    Signature:
    Visible text: Hólybash, Victus, Shattered Hand

Armory link: eu battle net/ wow /en /character / shattered-hand /H%C3%B3lybash /simple
    Gear set: Armory Gear
    Helm visible: No

Your pose: Casting a spell with a bit of light in the hands.

General colour scheme: Bathed in yellow light.

Any extras: At the bottom of the image "He'd only fuck a girl if she dropped loot."

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post

Hello there, Artists and generally pretty awsome talented Guys (and gals! )

I am here to request a (Twitch)-Banner which can be also used as a Chat-Overlay for my Stream.

Not 100% Sure about the Resolution but I think 1280x1024 (ish?) should be enough for me to resize it if Twitch ever changes its layout (also: I'd like to use the Picture in my Youtube Page – which is why I think a bigger Picture helps to fits better I think)

In terms of the Main thing:
    Visible text: I'd love 1 raw image and 1 with the Text "Judge Vjnzen" (the 2nd one is optional)
    Logo/Character: Armoy Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jnzen/advanced. IF possible I'd love to see the "cleaner" Scarlet-Crusade-Tabard (the one the Scarlets wear in Northend, not sure if there is a model ingame for it). If not – that's okey. I never managed to get the real boots belonging to this set but I doubt it would matter with that banner anyway .
    General colour scheme: Orange Western Plaguelands (esp. Around Tyr's Hand) with a Scarlet Crusade Banner in the Backround (?)
    Pose: I'd like to see the Shield beeing the Center of Attention. So Mid-Block or the Start of the Shield-Bash-Animation would be quite good.

Hello there! 1 Week push. 5 months and still standing /flex
    As you have stayed strong and kept posting for all this time, I'm claiming your request (Even though I don't do Twitch or Youtube stuff and I haven't really got time to make wallpapers ) Anyway, bear with me and I'll see what I can do

I was very bad and ignored my chores, but it's done:

Also, I made a chat cover:

After your long wait, I really hope they are as you imagined If not, you can re-request after the cooldown. If you need any tweaks to make them fit, please let me know
    Last edited by Shyama; 2015-06-14 at 06:20 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Beautiful work Shyama and Gamelol. That tauren is really cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Love these <3
    Thank you both <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    I keep losing my posts.
    Here's the original post.
    Also, I checked the model out for the upgrade able weapons and I can't use them as they seem to work the same way as Mythic gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Which remind's me.
    It's my older brother's 21st birthday on the 24th May. He's autistic so shopping for him is a complete pain, which gave me an idea. A wallpaper because he lacks one.

Resolution: 1920x1080. I know that from ninja'ing it from all the times my laptop broke
    Visible text: Indvidion the Undaunted, or just Indvidion. I'd like it to be noticeable for him too.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idion/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin CM set. With the same weapon (well, level 4 version of it. And same shield or level 4 version of the crafted). I remember getting my team to boost him, my god he was so happy and excited.
    Helm visible: Yes =>
    Your pose: Well. I'm not entirely sure WHAT he wants. But something tanky and badass. I know he loves D&D and Warhammer etc, so things in that area.
    General colour scheme: Typical paladin colours. Or as mentioned, a whole D&D or Warhammer 40,000 theme.
    Any extras: Uhm, wings would be cool or his Guardian of Ancient kings is it? Or is it the Holy Avenger? Whatever the paladin guy is called that's only summonable by tanks as a global defensive now.

I'd make this, but my skills are terrible and I want him to have something he'll like and that his little autistic self will love so much he'll use technological or theoretical terms, such as 'if I was someone who was okay with hugging, I'd hug you right now'
    I'll be forever in your debt for doing this. I wanna be a good sister \o/

and I think I'll claim this one as they flatter me

Quote Originally Posted by Revai View Post
    My Request - incorporate two characters, Paladin on left side with some sort of holy light or wings effect. Shaman on right side with some sort of lightning effect. Guild logo in center with my name, Revai on top of that.

Visible text: Revai

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us battle net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Revai/simple
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us battle net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Nivium/simple

Gear set: Same sets in my armory.

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Aggressive

Anything else: if you could incorporate my guilds logo imgur com/CVlQ32H that would be awesome!

I think this would be a neat one for you guys to do. I really like your work, was referred here by Koodi; you did a great job on his!
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-14 at 07:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Gamelol.

Yeah, discovered that not too long ago. So I'm changing it to the Felsteel longsword or whatever the CM name is. No idea for the shield, gonna have to find something that actually works.

Appreciate you finding it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrogs View Post
    Thank you so much! I love it!
    Those shoulders have never looked more awesome!
    Ty ty ty ty!
    Bitte! Freut mich, dass es dir gefällt. (I hope I said that right...my German is rusty!)

Quote Originally Posted by Revai View Post
    My Request *snip*
    I think this would be a neat one for you guys to do. I really like your work, was referred here by Koodi; you did a great job on his!
    Finished the request, I think the avatar got kinda funny xD
    If they are not as you imagined, you can request again in a week, Enjoy!

Guild forum size

MMOC size and Avatar

Decided to go back to my warlock this expansion and my lovely gorgeous signature is outdated.
    Parting with it is so hard tbh.

Visible text: Miranda
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Miranda/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set I'm currently wearing
    Helm visible: nope
    Your pose: I want my character to look sinister yet charming
    General colour scheme: I want the color scheme to look somewhat purple but not too much, I want her to be feminine
    Any extras: Very feminine, I want her to look feminine and sinister.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Bitte! Freut mich, dass es dir gefällt. (I hope I said that right...my German is rusty!)
    Flawless

Deleted
    As you have stayed strong and kept posting for all this time, I'm claiming your request (Even though I don't do Twitch or Youtube stuff and I haven't really got time to make wallpapers ) Anyway, bear with me and I'll see what I can do

I was very bad and ignored my chores, but it's done:

Also, I made a chat cover:

After your long wait, I really hope they are as you imagined If not, you can re-request after the cooldown. If you need any tweaks to make them fit, please let me know
    Oh wow. <3 That looks awesome! Even better than I imagined. Thank you very much! Sorry about your chores.

May I credit you in any way on my Twitch maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Oh wow. <3 That looks awesome! Even better than I imagined. Thank you very much! Sorry about your chores.

May I credit you in any way on my Twitch maybe?
    You're very welcome Just happy that you are pleased with the outcome As for a mention - whether you do or not is up to you
    (No worries about the chores by the way. Don't tell anyone, but I'd rather play with Photoshop )

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    Decided to go back to my warlock this expansion and my lovely gorgeous signature is outdated.
    Parting with it is so hard tbh.

Visible text: Miranda
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Miranda/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set I'm currently wearing
    Helm visible: nope
    Your pose: I want my character to look sinister yet charming
    General colour scheme: I want the color scheme to look somewhat purple but not too much, I want her to be feminine
    Any extras: Very feminine, I want her to look feminine and sinister.
    Claiming this one

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

I'm fairly sure she looks feminine, but not quite so sure about sinister - maybe a little in a smiley sort of way

Anyway, hope you like the results If not, please feel free to repost your request after the one week cooldown
    Last edited by Shyama; 2015-06-15 at 04:13 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Non MMOC size signature:
    oooh! I was wondering how you were gonna handle that one. you did a great job! I love the colors
    I hope they like it too! Great job!

oooh! I was wondering how you were gonna handle that one. you did a great job! I love the colors
    I hope they like it too! Great job!
    Thank you <3 I hope Miranda likes it too

Also, a completed PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatars:
    Last edited by Shyama; 2015-06-15 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Added completed PM request.
    Requests CLOSED

You're very welcome Just happy that you are pleased with the outcome As for a mention - whether you do or not is up to you
    (No worries about the chores by the way. Don't tell anyone, but I'd rather play with Photoshop )

Claiming this one

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

I'm fairly sure she looks feminine, but not quite so sure about sinister - maybe a little in a smiley sort of way

Anyway, hope you like the results If not, please feel free to repost your request after the one week cooldown
    Oh my goodness! It is so perfect!! Those rose touch makes this so amazing and I love how the characters hair was lengthened! I'm so happy you claimed mines, because you always have a view that surpasses my own. There's nothing more sinister than an adorable smile!

Deleted
    Thank you <3 I hope Miranda likes it too

Also, a completed PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatars:
    It's so awesome, thankyou so much once again!

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    Oh my goodness! It is so perfect!! Those rose touch makes this so amazing and I love how the characters hair was lengthened! I'm so happy you claimed mines, because you always have a view that surpasses my own. There's nothing more sinister than an adorable smile!
    I'm so happy you like it When you have a signature that you are especially fond of, like your panda's (one of my personal favourites btw) it's always hard to replace it, so this was quite a challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgak View Post
    It's so awesome, thankyou so much once again!
    You're so welcome! I had fun with your trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Dakiras View Post

Signature Request

I've recently switched my paladin over from Horde to Alliance, and also with the recent update to the character models, I was wondering if I could get an update to my signature.

Visible Text: Knight-Champion Dakiras
    Armory Link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dakiras/simple
    Gear: The transmog set posted in the armory link
    Helm Visible: No, I'd like to see the new and improved face!
    Pose Something heroic. Maybe more of a healing pose, since my paladin is a healer. As well as a stoic facial expression
    Color Scheme: Dark colors, with Teal to match my armor. Maybe some light colors (such as yellow/gold) seeing as i still want that "paladin" feel.
    Any Extras: I think having my character using the Light in some way would be pretty neat, if it's not too much trouble.

Thank you for your time!

It's been a very long time, months even. So i'll go ahead and bump this.
    Claimed! Can't see that anyone else has grabbed this one, so I'll give it a go

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

Hope they are as you imagined If you would prefer to re-request, please wait until after the one week cooldown
    Last edited by Shyama; 2015-06-16 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Added completed request.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    So a friend of me (non MMO-champion member) is asking if anyone could make him a twitter banner & avatar?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Clahos/simple this is his character

he'd like the name/text Chalos Solheart in the banner and
    would like his character in t6 with infront of a background that consists of the Silvermoon city flag /banner whatever.
    he provided these two pictures, but idk if they're of any help. Picture 1 | Picture 2

would really appriciate if someone could make this for him! (my own creational skills are limited to drawing tanks in mspaint )
    Hello :3
    I'll make this for you! Claimed.

Finished!
    Hope you like them, if they are not as you thought of then you can request again in a week. Enjoy!

Banner and avatar, click the banner for full size.

Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-16 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Added Finished Banner and Avatar.

Hello :3
    I'll make this for you! Claimed.

Finished!
    Hope you like them, if they are not as you thought of then you can request again in a week. Enjoy!

Banner and avatar, click the banner for full size.

hey! those looks amazing! thanks mate!
    i'll send him the link now ^-^
    I like my coffe like my mages.