7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mandroqt View Post
    Hi all, long time lurker on the site and forums and only just discovered this thread. Would love to do something nice for the wife who just started playing and got her first toon to 100 (non gamer, super proud of her) if possible can I request a wallpaper please?
    *Snip*
    I'll claim this and have it done within the next few days, I'll add you to the queue =)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    This isn't actually a MMOC size.

The requirements are no bigger than 500x100x50kb. This is 85kb. Signatures need to be kept under 50kb or the requester is at risk of getting an infraction for it.
    bah, I havent ever thought of a size rule, 'cuz I didn't even know that file size was a rule... I'll have to look trough all my MMO sigs now then, thanks for telling me and thanks for the Extra work.........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    bah, I havent ever thought of a size rule, 'cuz I didn't even know that file size was a rule... I'll have to look trough all my MMO sigs now then, thanks for telling me and thanks for the Extra work.........
    Well, it does say in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Anything I should know about signature rules?
    As a matter of fact, yes you should. Keep in mind that in order to use the image on the MMO-Champion forums, images may not have a height over 100 pixels, width exceeding 500 pixels, and file size exceeding 50kb. Of course, you are free to request a signature for your own guild or realm forums. For more information about signature images, click this link to view the signature rules. The moderators tend to allow a 100px height signature with two lines of small text above or below, but no more than that.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You've had a long wait, so I'll claim it

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like them If not, the cooldown to re-request is one week
    LOVE THIS SO MUCH Thank you !!!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE for those who have gotten a sig from me!

I have been informed that some of my signatures and avatars are not eligible for MMO-Champion rules!
    You need to check if yours is one of them and change it!
    Here are links to fixed versions:

Forum requests <- click

PM requests <- click

Enjoy the rest of your day!
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-31 at 07:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Sorry. :P

I've been lurking and didn't notice you were making oversize ones until now. The cut out corner is usually a dead giveaway that the file is PNG, and PNGs are rarely under 50kb. I blame myself for not checking when new sig creators started popping up. Don't worry, you're not the first one to not notice the 50kb requirement as a sig creator.

I used to make sigs here as well. You might know already, but if you want to make stuff with "transparent" looking backgrounds, the color of the site's background is #efeedc.

Thanks for fixing them.

Quote Originally Posted by aclockworkrobot View Post
    LOVE THIS SO MUCH Thank you !!!
    You're very welcome - lovely to know that you're pleased with it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Sorry. :P

I've been lurking and didn't notice you were making oversize ones until now. The cut out corner is usually a dead giveaway that the file is PNG, and PNGs are rarely under 50kb. I blame myself for not checking when new sig creators started popping up. Don't worry, you're not the first one to not notice the 50kb requirement as a sig creator.

I used to make sigs here as well. You might know already, but if you want to make stuff with "transparent" looking backgrounds, the color of the site's background is #efeedc.

Thanks for fixing them.
    Duly noted. and NP, I hate not having something right :P

Yeah as Rivelle said, if you're wanting to make something in an outside-the-box format for MMOC, make the background colour the same as the forum background (#efeedc) and then use the Save For Web -> JPEG command in Photoshop

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Are you after this with just a logo and your name? If so, I'll claim it.
    I'm pretty much picking up all the ones without character models in them, because my WMV is far too frustrating to use.

edit:

What do you think of this as a logo? :L
    Yea im basically just looking for a cool logo. I really like the idea behind the logo that you created, but the I looks kind of out of place. Just an idea you don't have to follow this 100%, but could you put the I next to the other letters in the same style and then have some sort of shape or something else where the I is right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivar632 View Post
    Yea im basically just looking for a cool logo. I really like the idea behind the logo that you created, but the I looks kind of out of place. Just an idea you don't have to follow this 100%, but could you put the I next to the other letters in the same style and then have some sort of shape or something else where the I is right now?
    That was actually what I had originally and then I changed it haha. Yeah not a problem, I'll change it back.

The triangles are slightly transparent so it'll fit on whatever colour background you want to put it on.
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2015-06-01 at 01:47 AM.

Claimed, I'll have it done in the next few minutes.
    Awesome!!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    Hello i decided to remake my request and just ask for a Wallpaper instead.
    I know alot of you go with flashy effect and this might not seem so attractive as it is really gloomy and dark but i would be so happy if someone could give it a shot. Thank you again and Good job everyone on all those amazing piece of art.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: Screen resolution is 1920x1080
    Visible text: I will hunt them all down...
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lliana/simplew
    Gear set: Tier 4 Demonstalker. With the Helm replace with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/31547 and use Fitting boot and belt wich are http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/28656 and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/28746
    Your pose: Sitting down ,but having an imposing presence, into the throne we can find in Grommash hold. Make it be in a kind of shady/shadowy room.
    Any extras: Extra would be to have a few Trophy plate like those hunter have with the head of their prey but have them with heads of defeated boss on them. On those plate i would like to see Garrosh, Ner'zhul, Kargath, Blackhand and leave 2 plate Empty as for future target. I would also like to see 4 pet kinda sitting on guard next to the throne which would be Gara : http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/wolfdraenor_shadow.html Loque'nahak : http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/harkoa.html Arcanus : http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/magehunterblue.html and Savage : http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/siberiantigerfrost.html

It seem realy simple but if you think you could have any idea or things to add to make it even more epic i leave the door open to you and use it as you like.
    So i originally claimed this however life caught up to me and I don't have time to complete the request. My apologies.

That was actually what I had originally and then I changed it haha. Yeah not a problem, I'll change it back.

The triangles are slightly transparent so it'll fit on whatever colour background you want to put it on.
    Hey I really like the logo that you created for me, however it looks more like Nar than Ivar because of the way that the I and V are connected ik ive asked for changes already, but would it be possible for them to be separated so that its easier to read?

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    So i originally claimed this however life caught up to me and I don't have time to complete the request. My apologies.
    it's all good i just hope it's nothing too serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    it's all good i just hope it's nothing too serious!
    No family came in town and been pretty busy dealin with that. Sorry about that.

Another request done!

Cover:

Non-MMO Sig:

Quote Originally Posted by Ivar632 View Post
    Hey I really like the logo that you created for me, however it looks more like Nar than Ivar because of the way that the I and V are connected ik ive asked for changes already, but would it be possible for them to be separated so that its easier to read?
    Er. If you just wanted your name in a random font, it would've probably been better to say that than ask for a 'logo'. There's a pretty big difference.

7+ Year Old Account
    "It's my older brother's 21st birthday on the 24th May. He's autistic so shopping for him is a complete pain, which gave me an idea. A wallpaper because he lacks one.

Resolution: 1920x1080. I know that from ninja'ing it from all the times my laptop broke
    Visible text: Indvidion the Undaunted, or just Indvidion. I'd like it to be noticeable for him too.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idion/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin CM set. With the same weapon (well, level 4 version of it. And same shield or level 4 version of the crafted). Or the Shifting Felblade (is that the name) from WoD CMs. I remember getting my team to boost him, my god he was so happy and excited.
    Helm visible: Yes =>
    Your pose: Well. I'm not entirely sure WHAT he wants. But something tanky and badass. I know he loves D&D and Warhammer etc, so things in that area.
    General colour scheme: Typical paladin colours. Or as mentioned, a whole D&D or Warhammer 40,000 theme.
    Any extras: Uhm, wings would be cool or his Guardian of Ancient kings is it? Or is it the Holy Avenger? Whatever the paladin guy is called that's only summonable by tanks as a global defensive now.

I'd make this, but my skills are terrible and I want him to have something he'll like and that his little autistic self will love so much he'll use technological or theoretical terms, such as 'if I was someone who was okay with hugging, I'd hug you right now'
    I'll be forever in your debt for doing this. I wanna be a good sister \o/"

Can't find the OP. So it's a 2 week bump, told him it'd be a bit late.

If no one picks this up by Friday, I'll make it myself! Gives him more reason to nerf me to death.

- - - Updated - - -

Completed PM request for Thorgak.

Must say it was fun doing a male troll!
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2015-06-01 at 01:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Completed PM request for Thorgak.

Must say it was fun doing a male troll!
    Hype! Looks great thank you so much <3 Glad you enjoyed doing a male troll