Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

I call balderdash.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs
    Then you will be joining Baine Bloodhoof in his struggle as he becomes a great leader like his dad
    It's not something I can agree with. I'd have to see how it plays out, but Garrosh had better get his ass kicked by a lot of people for making such irrational decisions and killing off a major leader of the Horde. If everyone shrugs it off like it's nothing, then I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Geranguas
    It's not something I can agree with. I'd have to see how it plays out, but Garrosh had better get his ass kicked by a lot of people for making such irrational decisions and killing off a major leader of the Horde. If everyone shrugs it off like it's nothing, then I'm gone.
    yeah they better put a good story with this
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Seems like blizz forgot to tell about the new badge system with critters dropping tier 12 badge loot.
    Owell guess they will tell it once people raided and tried to gear up 6 months into the expansion making that pointless.

Some people have been saying Worgen would be druids, meaning two races that can be druids for the Alliance.
    I guess that would KIND OF make trolls being druids plausible.

Other than that, with all that stuff (remodeling Azeroth, making flying mounts usable in it, etc.), don't expect to see this until the end of 2010/2011.

-Tator

this may have been asked and answered already either here or in another of the ten thousand threads on this...

With this "Old world Revamp" - are we talking about levels 1-60 see this revamp? ie: the whole timeline has moved forward?

or will this be a "oh look you hit 80 now watch this cinematic and boom the world is changed forever"?

If for all levels, 1-60, i call shenanigans and say "nooooooooo!" - if you want it faster, adjust some quests and give more xp, don't ruin all the old world fun for any new person coming in.

if for just 80-85.... is it just me, or does that seem like an awful lot of content for five levels?

Normally I am not too skeptical, but this reeks of inaccuracies. of course, the truth is in there somwhere most likely, it's just sifting through the BS lol.
    Pax Aeterna - Area 52

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Segomo
    Night Elf mage?........
    What happened to Night Elves not using arcane magic
    *cough* Balance Druids *cough*
    Look at me! I have a signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Koruption_Des
    this may have been asked and answered already either here or in another of the ten thousand threads on this...

With this "Old world Revamp" - are we talking about levels 1-60 see this revamp? ie: the whole timeline has moved forward?

or will this be a "oh look you hit 80 now watch this cinematic and boom the world is changed forever"?

If for all levels, 1-60, i call shenanigans and say "nooooooooo!" - if you want it faster, adjust some quests and give more xp, don't ruin all the old world fun for any new person coming in.

if for just 80-85.... is it just me, or does that seem like an awful lot of content for five levels?

Normally I am not too skeptical, but this reeks of inaccuracies. of course, the truth is in there somwhere most likely, it's just sifting through the BS lol.
    Old world... fun? It is old, outdated, boring and stale. It cries for changes. The new guy won't know the difference between the old and new worlds anyway, apart from few "back in my day" lines from other players.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Koragos
    *cough* Balance Druids *cough*
    ballance druids don't use arcane energies. yes they deal arcane damage with moonfire, but that is a power granted through elune, not through arcane sources.

mmmh...

on one side, i like some of the changes.
    - phasing in the old world and the overall revamping of azeroth is really nice.
    - <3 deathwing and azshara

on the other side
    - tauren paladins?
    - garrosh a leader? cairne bloodhoof dead?
    really?

i really dislike the horde changes, including fucking goblins.. guess its finnaly time to call it

Draenei Druid are needed if the horde is getting a second race, then Alliance needs one too.

Oh, c'mon, even drunk, this crap makes no fucking sense. Enjoy your trolling.

LOL this joke is still going on?

this sounds way too good to be true. i'm going to be thoroughly disappointed if this isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Old world... fun? It is old, outdated, boring and stale. It cries for changes. The new guy won't know the difference between the old and new worlds anyway, apart from few "back in my day" lines from other players.
    While i would agree the quest lines could be arranged neater, more in line with the style in northrend in progression and such, the actual physical world should still exist there for pre-60's. Sure, the new player won't know the difference, but like ya said, how would they know it is outdated, boring, and stale if they are new?

Sure, it is to us because we've been here for years. Make levellign there faster to get through it faste,r reorganize the quest lines so they have more progression and cleaner ends, as well as grouping up quests like in northrend and outlands in the same general area (no more of this "Run here then run 20 minutes that way, oh then run back, by the way haha you don't have a mount sucker"). All in all, changes ARE needed to old content, I agree. but not by shifting the entire timeline of the game forward. So many things wouldn't make sense if they did that.

Or i'm just an old fart wanting people off my lawn. one or the other
    Pax Aeterna - Area 52

I dont like a few things about this "theory"

-GARROSH?!?!?!
    -They killed the only horde leader i respected , (Although, I respect Thrall now if he is actually the new Guardian.)
    -....GARROSH?!?!? REALLY?!?!?

At least Varian has his reasons to be angry with the horde
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    Excuse me, can you tell me if this loincloth smell like chloroform?
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Goblins are green gnomes? Not quite. When you punt a gnome, everyone has a good laugh. When you punt a goblin, everything in a 30-mile radius is incinerated.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bearlegdairy
    Please un-ugly Felwood. That place is ugly.
    Hahaha... I agree! I'm wondering what will happen to Ashenvale. I hope they don't un-pretty it with water.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

I don't like this. old content is old and doesn't need to be revisited, see: Naxx.
    And with nothing more than a whimper, the sig faded into the void.
    Please read our Sig/Avatar rules here.

In before LEAVE CARN ALONE topics.

15+ Year Old Account

It’s now available to order for $39.95, and purchasers will also receive the BlizzCon 2009-exclusive in-game pet, Grunty the Murloc Marine (not available in all regions)
    Not available in all regions? ol so whats the point of going to blizzcon