Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: iLive user interface

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    I have the same resolution as you.
    What sort of FPS can I expect out of this UI during raids?
    I plan on adding a couple things such as power auras and GridStatusRaidDebuffs.
    The FPS effect is different from PC to PC. It'll affect some more, and some less, but 20 MB (max I think), won't really hit your FPS with that much (if it will at all).
    GridStatusRaidDebuffs is already added together with GridStatusHoTS, GridStatusMissingBuffs, GridStatusLifeBloom (not sure if there was more). You can see the design of Grid with the additions here, and you can see it in action inside this YouTube video.

15+ Year Old Account

I have ordered a new PC and new monitor, so I can begin updating iLive user interface, finally. I have only received the monitor, so I only need the PC, which should come by next week's friday.
    I want to apologize to all users for not being able to use iLive user interface during patch 3.3. I would love to update it, but I never had the option, since I didn't have the computer for it. The store was really slow to deliver it back. Meanwhile I have played in internet cafe and a bit on my sister's laptop (really bad, and doesn't have the resolution for updating the UI). I have used another interface while I played on it, and I actually thinks it's wonderful and I bet I'll use it for my new monitor. Therefor the new update of iLive user interface won't be made for me, but for you mates. I hope you enjoy it, when it comes out.

This is the post from when the PC stopped working (2+ months wait time):

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    It'll be out together with patch 3.3 (hopefully). My PC got something wrong, so if I play WoW, it crashes, but I can do anything else -.- It'll soon be checked and repaired, but hopefully I'll get it back at patch 3.3, so I can upload version 2.3 of iLive UI ^^

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

iLive nu må du godt se og komme i gang altså helt ærlig har ikke spillet wow siden hahah,,

15+ Year Old Account

Google translate? If it is, then this should be easy:

Jeg får først PC'en her i morgen (de lovede fredag den 12. februar, men så blev det mandag istedet...). Jeg har faktisk selv lige set den email, om at de har modtaget den. Så jeg henter den her i morgen. Men ikke forvent UI med det samme!

15+ Year Old Account

iLive user interface 2.3
    - All addons updated to work with patch 3.3.
    - Added oppacity to kgPanels and PitBull frames in order to make more focus on raid frames (Grid).
    - Added DBM with edited look.
    - Made Aloft frames less wide.
    - Disabled panel in MSBT.

Re: iLive user interface (NEW VERSION)

can u post a picture when im combat or raid?

and where can i see target's buffs and debuffs?

15+ Year Old Account

@Lyndrael
    I can give you something better. There's no target buffs or debuffs available, since I see what I want to see through Grid (Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Lifebloom, Missing Mark of the Wild). You can turn it on inside /pitbull but you'll need to make some modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    @Lyndrael
    I can give you something better. There's no target buffs or debuffs available, since I see what I want to see through Grid (Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Lifebloom, Missing Mark of the Wild). You can turn it on inside /pitbull but you'll need to make some modifications.

Great thanks for the vid.
    Hmm id like to know what modifications i have to make within pitbull cause as a dpser (pve and pvp) id like to see target buffs and debuffs. Specially while pvping.

15+ Year Old Account

@Lyndrael
    I'm not using the UI anymore or PitBull, but I'll try to remember what should be done. You will need to enable PitBull 3 Aura inside addons before logging in and then enable it inside /pitbull. When you have done that, there should be a location where you can enable which parts of the addon you would like to have on, which in your case will be "Aura", so enable it. Then you should be able to modify looks yourself in player/target frame. Then just do what ever you want and try and play with it, until you think the look looks nice.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: iLive user interface (UPDATE)

I want to create a new UI for DPS (ranged), and it will look entirely different from the current interface. My inspiration source is Kripparian's UI, but this time I will create the interface from the bottom. The idea is to keep it clean, informative, good looking and have a great construction for PvE. I am making it more for personal use, and if it reminds too much of Kripps UI, I'm just going to have the same incident with people flaming me and calling me a stealer, so if it reminds too much of his UI, I might not upload it.

I really wanna see DPS UI created by you. So I hope you will upload this compilation when it will be done.

Looks like a really nice UI

15+ Year Old Account

I was playing around with an UI inspired by Kripparian, but I didn't like the results. I can imagine some people prefering it, but it's really not my type of UI. The next UI update is going to be more like the healing version.

15+ Year Old Account

I have worked more on a new version of iLive user interface, and this time for DPS, and so far it's honestly looking very sexy. Version 3.0 has it's own "theme" and I have pushed almost everything to have this simple and clean theme, so the interface looks more beautiful, less coloured and less stressfull. Since I have made the interface from start this time, all the errors are gone, and I have cleaned a lot of trash aswell inside and found solutions for even further improvements.
    I only need to do something about minimap, buffs, debuffs, cast bar, dot/cd tracker, nameplates and combat text, then that should be it. This is going to be an awesome release.

I will first show images when it's done. ;]

im excited, specially when my current UI stopped playing wow, so not updated anymore.. but im using the 1440x900 resolution most of the time thats a problem with using other UI's.

Locked per request for a new thread for a new revision.