Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sad and lame Voa run

I have a VoA story that I felt the need to share.

I was doing a VoA25m the other day on my paladin healer.

Koralon goes down without a hitch - and the loot includes 3 pieces usable by lock (pve gloves, a belt and something I don’t remember)

The raid leader (a paladin also) has the 3 locks roll on the items and then gives them all to a guildy of his (who was not highest on any of the rolls)

Standard ninja, followed by some outrage, followed by the locks leaving with few other (including me - maybe unfair to the other 17 or so who stayed but I don’t continue with ninja looters).

Now for the sad part, I am familiar with one guy that stayed behind (did few HC’s together).
    I went on doing my business when he whispered me: "the raid leader continued the raid - filled it up and did ninja 2 pala items on Emalon"

Now I was a bit surprised - not that the guy did ninja, but that he did fill up the raid.

Apparently he had got everyone to move back to the beginning. Invited few more and summoned them - not telling them that they had killed Koralon. I don’t know how he did get them to push the yes button when they were about to get saved (perhaps lied another boss had been killed or perhaps they just did not put two and two together as they were all at the beginning) but somehow he not only managed to ninja most of the items - but he got a half dozen people saved for two bosses.
    People were of course mad as hell I heard, but little they could do (don’t even know if all finished, but some stayed behind)

I think it is sad that guys like this operate within the game and the sadder fact is that you can do nothing about it except ignore.

Re: Sad and lame Voa run

This is both new and interesting

10+ Year Old Account

he should get blacklisted on the sever, if they're not already.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Deleted

Name and shame the RL on the realm forums.
    Will most likely get you a ban from the forums, but it'll be worth it

Okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elanthari

Post on the forums so he'll be blacklisted and no1 wants to group with him or his guildies. Simple and effective.

Once had a mass QQ in my VoA grp about rogues arguing about Furious gloves and how xx is an alt, the other is PvE and the other only has 200 rating, I asked them to give the gloves back and reroll. After I got them I kicked the 3 of them and my raid cheered at me ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Name and shame the RL on the realm forums.
    Will most likely get you a ban from the forums, but it'll be worth it
    The one fact that I never managed to understand.
    Why it is against rules to warn people against unfair players.

But back to the topic, that's why people use notes and addons.
    BadApples work like a charm, you don't need to ignore a jerk, you still can sell Runed Orbs to him (but +20% of price since then), and you can make note why you hate him, and forever will you see his name in chat in black letters.
    So then when you see jerk in trade LFM Ony 25, you can add your 2 cents and ask: '/2 Hey, ***knight, will you ninja Ony loot today just like you ninjaed her head at march 3rd 2009?'
    And if you are decent orc known for your extremely bad attitude but never caught on lie, you make people ask 'wtf ***knight, what is this Zarg talking about?'
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargzak
    The one fact that I never managed to understand.
    Why it is against rules to warn people against unfair players?
    Ok I will tell you. Because the jackass that did all of these things could say the same thing about you and jump around to different named characters on his account saying it. He does this a few times and YOU become blacklisted even though you have done nothing.

In this World there are many people that do the right thing most of the time, I am an optimist so I will dare say that 90-95% of the people in WoW are nice people who have no reason to lie and would be honest with you. However the 5-10% of people who are assholes are the ones that yell the loudest and get the most attention.

These are the same people that piss off everyone then do a name change and start all over again pissing off people. When you see people calling out others in trade you laugh but would you group with a guy if only hours earlier you asaw someone call him a ninja, baddie, or dumbass? I know I won't. The same thing goes with the forums.

so is your not anylonger witty reply

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    Ok I will tell you. Because the jackass that did all of these things could say the same thing about you and jump around to different named characters on his account saying it. He does this a few times and YOU become blacklisted even though you have done nothing.
    Meh, I see your point.
    To come think of it, indeed they probably would say 100 words when I say one.
    Still there must be some way to deal with bastards except add another grade of mayhem to /trade.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

Don't.
    Join.
    Pugs.

or
    Don't.
    Join.
    Pugs.
    With MASTER LOOT TURNED ON DURRPAADURR.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheCherriesLover
    so is your not anylonger witty reply
    Doesn't matter if it's not funny, it's still valid if people keep posting the same stuff over and over again

Oh btw WUZ IN VOA 2DAY AND DIS GUY TOOK DA MAMMOTH, WUT DO?

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    Don't.
    Join.
    Pugs.

or
    Don't.
    Join.
    Pugs.
    With MASTER LOOT TURNED ON DURRPAADURR.
    Some people would never get gear if they didn't join pugs...

And pug raids almost always use ML.

"Durrpaadurr". Pull your head out.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Deleted

Holy shit! Quickly! Call the FBI!

This will all be forgotten on Wednesday. Trust me i am from the future.

15+ Year Old Account

Dont bother caring, it's only gear and probably wont make a diference at all.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Bottom line is people who do this stuff on WoW are basically cowards who would never have the balls to do stuff like that in real life, so they take it out on you and the wow community suffers. If anything, I actually have pity on these people because it shows their RL is about as pathetic as they come. Makes me almost sad for them.

that why i only pug if i know rl (or even better if i'm rl : P)
    sad story no doubt but honestly... ppl which joined him should pay more attention...

Quote Originally Posted by Taurentony
    This will all be forgotten on Wednesday. Trust me i am from the future.
    He's from the future... Son of a bitch!

This post is both new, AND refreshing.
    NOW with a hint of Lemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.