Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

[Priest] Quel'delar

Greetings my fellow priests!

Sooo, before there will be like a dozen threads in here about it, how do we feel about the known version of Quel'delar? This question obviously goes to every priest, since there is no Spriest version (aka dagger) yet and we don't know if there even will be.

For talk about the healing version please make sure we're all talking about the same one...this one:
    Hammer of Purified Flame

I think it's a pretty good mace. Personally I'll stick with Val'anyr (:P) but for all people who are doing the 5-man this will be a great weapon and possibly a very nice upgrade.

Cheers,
    Venara
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Re: [Priest] Quel'delar

yeah its srsly a nice mace for all healers
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.

It looks like a over-sized wand ;D

(both my priests are 70 and will most likely not make it to 80 in this expansion)

looks much better than the plain dagger i got from Ony a few weeks back lol so I'll be sure to pick this up, only thing is I can't seem to find the details of the quest that was posted on the main page a few weeks back, I went back through the last 10 pages but it wasn't there, the part I can't remember is if it takes any of those primordial saronite bars or not cause I need to know how much gold to alocate to my 8 80s for all their weapons
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

just asking a noob question but..
    For the quel sword do u need to raid or just heroics/ quests?

I believe it was speculated that the primordial saronite would be picked up within the saronite pit instance [would make sense if it dropped off of veins or from enemies].

And the mace may look a bit weird but the stats definitely make it worth getting over most anything 245 [other than Val'Anyr of course].

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfall
    just asking a noob question but..
    For the quel sword do u need to raid or just heroics/ quests?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Quel'delar questline requirements
    This comes from 5-player dungeons so it won't be as gargantuan as the shifting sands or as material heavy as the Hand of Ragnaros, but it will still require running a few instances and some dedication just to start it. (Source)
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Well I'll certainly be grabbing it for my healing gear. It's my offspec though, so a 'free' gear for it is always welcome.

EDIT: Although I'm a bit curious as to what it means when they say it will require 'some dedication just to start it.'. From what I understood, you just go to Quel'Delar's rest in Icecrown and pick up the hilt, or am I missing something here?

Why can't we use swords sigh. Dagger version of caster sword hopefully inc.

priests done deserve Quel'delar!!!
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

normaly when they say it will require some dedication to start it, then it means that you need a random low drop chance quest item? anyone else got a better suggestion :P

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Well I'll certainly be grabbing it for my healing gear. It's my offspec though, so a 'free' gear for it is always welcome.

EDIT: Although I'm a bit curious as to what it means when they say it will require 'some dedication just to start it.'. From what I understood, you just go to Quel'Delar's rest in Icecrown and pick up the hilt, or am I missing something here?
    Quest starter item drops from heroic 5man.

15+ Year Old Account

Its pretty damn nice for a 5 man instance quest item. But yes, sticking with my legendary as well (if you got to flaunt it )
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

The Spell Power alone makes it a solid upgrade to almost anything out there. I really don't like how it's itemized though. The generic mace with MP5 and Crit really isn't ideal for anyone except Discipline Priests. I imagine most Holy Paladins will go for the sword version, Shamans seem to be stacking Haste these days, and both Druids and Holy Priests would rather see Spirit than MP5. Also, it looks like these options screw Moonkins and Elemental Shamans too.

I would really have liked to have seen the caster weapon be a dagger, that way they could have a Mace with MP5 itemized for Pallies and Shamans, and Priests and Druids would have that option if they need the regen or the dagger if they don't and it would also help out Moonkins and Shamans. I'll still certainly be picking it up, but I'll be looking for an upgrade soon after.

Standard crit/mp5 mace

15+ Year Old Account

Once again the sword has Crit/Haste and were stuck with Crit/Mp5.

Yea I realy do not need that Mp5. I would rather have haste.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

It's not a bad weapon, considering the most likely easy availability. It's slightly better than the 25-normal (245) weapons.