Thread: Azol...Anak ?!?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Azol...Anak ?!?

on wowtcg.com there is a series of preview about the coming new card set,
    and at this page http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/w....aspx?aid=7105 you can see 2 Nerubians from Azol Anak! (and a SP spammable upcoming ability?...)

My guess is we kinda beat the Lich King, he flees under ICC and then we have to wait 6 more months trying to reach him, helped by good nerubians, until cataclysm is released...or azol anak won't happen

big underground nerubian raid zone ahn'kahet style? HELL YES

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Azol...Anak ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by braxx
    on wowtcg.com there is a series of preview about the coming new card set,
    and at this page http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/w....aspx?aid=7105 you can see 2 Nerubians from Azol Anak! (and a SP spammable upcoming ability?...)

My guess is we kinda beat the Lich King, he flees under ICC and then we have to wait 6 more months trying to reach him, helped by good nerubians, until cataclysm is released...or azol anak won't happen

big underground nerubian raid zone ahn'kahet style? HELL YES
    Please, NO!!! That would make him even more pathetic than he already is.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

I'ved always craved for a third nerubian instance, something that included the nerubian queen and that part of yogg saron that got pwt in warcraft 3.

But i only wish to see it in a 5 man instances that requires higher gear requirements than halls of relfection.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    Cataclysm will NOT be released in 6 months. It will be out earlier then that.
    No it won't.

Realize that it's mid way through November, Catacylsm will not be released to the public in April. Try maybe August. And that's a big maybe.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

It's Azjol. There's a j....

Ahn'kahet is the 2nd worst 5 man dungeon in Wotlk. So no, this is not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofa

Ahn'kahet is the 2nd worst 5 man dungeon in Wotlk. So no, this is not a good idea.
    You must not be very competent, then.

Whaat, i think it's one of the better 5mans of WotLK

He must be the type that constantly bitched about how hard BC heroics were

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    No it won't.

Realize that it's mid way through November, Catacylsm will not be released to the public in April. Try maybe August. And that's a big maybe.
    you really think they're gonna have a beta up for 8 months? because as far as I know, they still plan to start cata's beta late december/early january or somewhere around there

I like how people immediately assume that he means worst in the same way as 'difficult'.

I personally don't have any problem breezing through it, doesn't mean I hate it any less either. I hate Oculus too. Doesn't make it difficult. Just more time-consuming, and less enjoyable than, say, Utgarde Pinnacle, or Halls of Lightning.

No reason to think that I won't run through it for an extra five badges or so, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomsmack
    He must be the type that constantly bitched about how hard BC heroics were
    He's not going to like the 10 wave pull in h HoR.

ahn'kahet is the best 5man look wise. make it bigger and you have a very good start for a raid imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hauroch
    because as far as I know
    As far as YOU know is as much as everyone
    knows.

Cataclysm will NOT be released in 6 months. It will be out earlier then that.
    Same for the I-know-the-future-guy above.

Naxxramas lasted 5 months
    Ulduar lasted 5 months
    ToC is out and will probably last untill mid december, so 3-4 months.
    ICC will be out (??) and will last at least 5 months. Considering it's the last raid of the expansion, with the most famous bad guy of the game, and (supposedly) in the hardest instance of WotLK.

Let's say it's out in december, 5 months minimum will take it to April/May.

Add that we've always had a Pre-Expansion Patch that lasted roughly 2 months and you can figure out it that won't be out in 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by braxx
    ahn'kahet is the best 5man look wise. make it bigger and you have a very good start for a raid imo
    Why do so many people seem to confuse opinion with fact?

Myself; I was disappointed there was not a raid set in Azjol'nerub, and I really like Ahn'kahet... But that's the kind of thing we call an 'opinion,' it does not equal truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxmort
    I like how people immediately assume that he means worst in the same way as 'difficult'.

I personally don't have any problem breezing through it, doesn't mean I hate it any less either. I hate Oculus too. Doesn't make it difficult. Just more time-consuming, and less enjoyable than, say, Utgarde Pinnacle, or Halls of Lightning.

No reason to think that I won't run through it for an extra five badges or so, though.
    I don't see how it can be called worst in any way... It's the best looking, as well as most fun WotLK heroic imo

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    As far as YOU know is as much as everyone
    knows.

Same for the I-know-the-future-guy above.

Naxxramas lasted 5 months
    Ulduar lasted 5 months
    ToC is out and will probably last untill mid december, so 3-4 months.
    ICC will be out (??) and will last at least 5 months. Considering it's the last raid of the expansion, with the most famous bad guy of the game, and (supposedly) in the hardest instance of WotLK.

Let's say it's out in december, 5 months minimum will take it to April/May.

Add that we've always had a Pre-Expansion Patch that lasted roughly 2 months and you can figure out it that won't be out in 6 months.
    and why are people still on the "Arthas is the biggest bad guy" kick? he's not. end of story

15+ Year Old Account

and why are people still on the "Arthas is the biggest bad guy" kick? he's not. end of story
    wtf is this supposed to mean? In Wotlk, yeah he is. I have never heard someone say he is the strongest villian in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu
    wtf is this supposed to mean? In Wotlk, yeah he is. I have never heard someone say he is the strongest villian in wow.
    really now? you never saw the hype about killing Arthas being the end of WoW? have you been living in a hole?

I don't see how it can be called worst in any way... It's the best looking, as well as most fun WotLK heroic imo

Reread what you quoted. He said "most famous bad guy" not "biggest bad guy".

Arthas is, arguably, one of the most famous characters in Lore. That would ALSO put him as one of the most Famous bad guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis

Reread what you quoted. He said "most famous bad guy" not "biggest bad guy".

Arthas is, arguably, one of the most famous characters in Lore. That would ALSO put him as one of the most Famous bad guys.
    he's still off on that, Deathwing, Sargeras both of these are tons more "famous" than Arthas. Arthas is only a famous bad guy because of WC3. He's a little overblown.

Your math does not compute:

Wrath of the Lich King was released in November 2008 (almost exactly 12 months ago).

Naxxramas (5 months), Ulduar (5 months), and ToC (3-4 months), comes out to being 13-14 months (doesn't really compute when the expansion in it's entirety hasn't been out for more than 12 months).

Icecrown Citadel will be out before christmas (mark my words). After that it will be 3-4 months (not 5 months) before the 4.0 patch is released. Pre-Wrath we had the 3.0 patch almost exactly 1 month before Wrath got released (not 2 months).

Which ends up being that Cataclysm will be released in April-May 2010 at the latest. Either way, the expansion is being released before the next Blizzcon, which is rumoured for July-August 2010.
    that math is a LOT closer to the real thing

You need to learn to read bro. Nobody is saying he is. He is the final raid boss of WotLK, that's what they are talking about.

PS. - Your scrub buddies from work aren't inside sources as to when Beta will be coming out. Nor do they know when Cata will come out, stop spewing information you have no clue about. Bads like you are the reason so many false rumors fly around.

Get a damn clue.