Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret T10 stats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephkka
    Why are people saying that ArP is going to be greater than haste in 3.3?

Yes, there will be more DS shots, which are effected by ArP... but..

Those DS procs come from Auto-attack, so haste also effects how often they will show up.. not by much, like the speed of Veng/Corupt. stacking, (or the new Libram..)

But also, the 4 set bonus increases Seal damage by 10%, and Seal damage is the main reason why haste is slightly higher than ArP right now... IMO, stat weights will stay pretty much the same come 3.3, making the 5/5 T10 set as it is (without ArP, and haste instead) probably close to the BiS.
    More DS = more us for ArP.

Haste barely affects the swing time (as shown in both posts above you).

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    More DS = more us for ArP.

Haste barely affects the swing time (as shown in both posts above you).
    Yes, I did already state that more DS = ArP being better, my question was why is no one talking about the +seal damage making haste slightly better than it is now?

The way you're talking about haste being crap is as if you think it is worse than ArP as of 3.2... all I was saying is with the seal damage increase haste will go up in value a little too.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&cn=Sephkka

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sephkka
    Yes, I did already state that more DS = ArP being better, my question was why is no one talking about the +seal damage making haste slightly better than it is now?

The way you're talking about haste being crap is as if you think it is worse than ArP as of 3.2... all I was saying is with the seal damage increase haste will go up in value a little too.
    Ok put it this way:

Will you gain more seal procs from 0.1 faster melee swings from haste, or from twice the number of DS swings? Thats why haste will drop, in conjunction to DS being affected by ArP more.

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad
    oh ronark don't you know, we ask for the stat they take it away, We ask them to remove the stat and they put it on everything.
    So true. Same with PVP utility, they say we first have to nerf ret burst and then we get utility. Where is it now?

I'm just glad there's no ArP...T9 chest =S
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Critterbot
    I'm just glad there's no ArP...T9 chest =S
    Too bad there is haste instead, which is worse :-X

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Yes, because Resilience was added in Vanilla :
    No but in TBC spell power affected many paladin dps abilities... Not good, but better then nothing.

Also, why are ppl complaining about having haste or arp on their T10 ???

You want 600 hit rating ? or 65 expertise ? Not me... Fact is, they will NOT make gear with 250 crit rating on it...

So the best you can have is crit+hit, then crit+exp, but those 2 are cappable stats which SHOULD be capped a LONG time ago if you're wearing T10.

So the only remaining ones are Crit, Haste, ArP.

Yes the 2p T10 bonus will put ArP in front of haste, but it's far from being a big problem.

Also ppl saying blizzard does not know how ret work because they don't give the ULTIMATE stats for it are morons. They simply don't want to give items with ultimate stats to any class/spec, cause they want us to have to think and make decision while gearing, else EVERYONE would wear the exact same gear.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shamb
    No but in TBC spell power affected many paladin dps abilities... Not good, but better then nothing.

Also, why are ppl complaining about having haste or arp on their T10 ???

You want 600 hit rating ? or 65 expertise ? Not me... Fact is, they will NOT make gear with 250 crit rating on it...

So the best you can have is crit+hit, then crit+exp, but those 2 are cappable stats which SHOULD be capped a LONG time ago if you're wearing T10.

So the only remaining ones are Crit, Haste, ArP.

Yes the 2p T10 bonus will put ArP in front of haste, but it's far from being a big problem.

Also ppl saying blizzard does not know how ret work because they don't give the ULTIMATE stats for it are morons. They simply don't want to give items with ultimate stats to any class/spec, cause they want us to have to think and make decision while gearing, else EVERYONE would wear the exact same gear.
    Holy shit. A person that understands they can't just load gear with ideal stats.

I don't believe it.