Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: wtf is this thing.

here's the wand's animation it makes.

pic starring me and my fawn

he simply screened the holiday-wand to show that it isnt even nearly the same effect as on the screenshot in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Laita
    how the fuck can you be using the item if you're still trying to figure out what it is?? and if you finally got one, why haven't you told us what it is? seems a lot wierd to me
    The reason I can be "using the item" is because you didn't read through the whole thread, just the last post with me in the picture.

The first post's picture is NOT the item i use in the 2nd picture. I was showing tablemaker that the animation from the holiday wand that i HAVE is not the same animation of the original picture.

Edit: or

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    he simply screened the holiday-wand to show that it isnt even nearly the same effect as on the screenshot in question.
    that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Laita
    how the fuck can you be using the item if you're still trying to figure out what it is?? and if you finally got one, why haven't you told us what it is? seems a lot wierd to me
    Your sig says it all mate...

The answer is obvious.

Swamp gas reflecting off Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    The answer is obvious.

Swamp gas reflecting off Venus.
    LIES!!

Venus doesn't have swamp gas!

its ryan reynolds, moving at the speed of light.

Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    LIES!!

Venus doesn't have swamp gas!

Quote Originally Posted by ikabod00
    While those of us who have ever played a video game before, stop and think "Gas coming from the walls. probably don't wanna touch that"

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzil
    seriously?

SERIOUSLY? You've provided the "picture". If you plan on trolling remember to swap to correct accounts... but anyway, the "picture" is small, you can't really see anything but that "shoop" or whatever and that nelf looks like out of size sticker... so ye... I call bs unless you give whole shot...
    true story, that photo is far 2 small to be able to check the alignment of pixels.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    That's like Darth Vader arguing to Luke that "The Death Star really isn't that great, sure it blows up planets on a 75 second cooldown, but the weakness is that while blowing up a planet it isn't blowing up any other planets, unless they are in the same solar system, and if they are LoL L2Play stuipd planets....being in the same solar system! hah!"

10+ Year Old Account

So.. any news on what it actually is?
    For the Emperor.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

What about Crystal Charge which can be obtained from the Northern Pylon in the Un'goro Crater?
    I recall that it looks like something similar to what's showing in the OP's pic, and it's a bag item with an on-use effect with a cooldown. Oh, and on top of that, it also deals fire damage.

And nobody's considered the fact that it is indeed an Arcane Barrage(some guy mentioned it looks like one on the first page, but personally I don't know what it looks like)?

I've seen a lot of cases in the past where, quite out of the blue, a frostbolt, fireball or arcane missiles came flying through buildings and anything else on their path to the abyss. I don't know what's causing it, but it's obviously something to do with mages and their lack of hit rating.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane
    And nobody's considered the fact that it is indeed an Arcane Barrage(some guy mentioned it looks like one on the first page, but personally I don't know what it looks like)?

I've seen a lot of cases in the past where, quite out of the blue, a frostbolt, fireball or arcane missiles came flying through buildings and anything else on their path to the abyss. I don't know what's causing it, but it's obviously something to do with mages and their lack of hit rating.
    Arcane barrage is blue and exists out of 2 bolts turning around eachother 360 degrees...

So, yes considered, but no not the certain thing.
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Looks to me like a Frostfire bolt from a mage? No idea how mages would be able to cast it unless theres horde. It also maybe the item that makes everyone laugh but its visual animation is broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

Quote Originally Posted by FailHulk
    Looks to me like a Frostfire bolt from a mage? No idea how mages would be able to cast it unless theres horde. It also maybe the item that makes everyone laugh but its visual animation is broken?
    In IF there was/is a bug where you can duel someones behind a pillar from the bankhouse, but imo the bolts look way too little.
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyndeyn
    Curiosity killed the cat. Don't let this lead to your death.
    You know what they say about curiosity...

EDIT for those that don't know the reference
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=26731#comments

Guys, girls, aliems,

it's the wand from Un'Goro Crater. chill the fuck out.