Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Rate the Holy Paladin Above You v2

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu

Also, Talisman of Resurgence isn't that great, and you can get easier upgrades. From ulduar10 thorim hardmode, or from marrowgar10.
    Are u saying it just because you dont have it equipt? TOR has the most INT in a trink period and with throughput. It brings more to the table than the badge trink you have honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer
    Are u saying it just because you dont have it equipt? TOR has the most INT in a trink period and with throughput. It brings more to the table than the badge trink you have honestly
    Heroic Solace.
    Meteorite Crystal.
    HM Sliver of Pure Ice.

Are all better then Talisman, but if you don't have any of those you should use your Talisman.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya
    Heroic Solace.
    Meteorite Crystal.
    HM Sliver of Pure Ice.

Are all better then Talisman, but if you don't have any of those you should use your Talisman.
    The great thing about Talisman is that it has 599 SP on use. Which allows you to use Divine Pleau making the divine stronger.

Wings - Divine
    Trinket - Divine..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

The Tier gloves are abit wasted go for head-shoulders bis with the 277 . The gloves can be replaced kinda fast with http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50064 from festergut and replace your Totv for the algalon 10 or heroic solace(but ya those things dont drop that often xD)
    Maybe change your glyph of fol for the beacon one because i doubt your spamming fol that often in a raid

The rest looks decent

8.5/10

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...om&n=Aminozuur
    (solace did only drop 2 times for us xD)

The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie
    The great thing about Talisman is that it has 599 SP on use. Which allows you to use Divine Pleau making the divine stronger.

Wings - Divine
    Trinket - Divine..
    Divine Plea also reduces the SP you get from the trinket, and the bonus healing from Wings. In reality the difference between a DP with Trinket is barely more then a DP without. Then you also have to count the fact that with Meteorite, and Solace you likely Divine Plea 2-3 more times less then a person with Talisman/XX.

No Talisman:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6356/test1fi.jpg

Talisman:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8533/test2e.jpg

I think I prove my point sense with Meteorite equipped rather then Talisman you can likely avoid two Divine Pleas throughout a fight gaining way more in the way of effective healing. Its your job to use your Divine Plea when its not going to get someone gaped.

Quote Originally Posted by Aminozuur
    The Tier gloves are abit wasted go for head-shoulders bis with the 277 . The gloves can be replaced kinda fast with http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50064 from festergut and replace your Totv for the algalon 10 or heroic solace(but ya those things dont drop that often xD)
    Maybe change your glyph of fol for the beacon one because i doubt your spamming fol that often in a raid

The rest looks decent

8.5/10

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...om&n=Aminozuur
    (solace did only drop 2 times for us xD)

Good enchants, gems and really neat gear. A few upgrades would be nice, for example necklace and ToC5 trinket (I wont talk too loudly about this though, as I'm stuck on the same combo myself), but otherwise a solid setup. Standard talents and glyphs as well.

9/10

Be gentle with mine, I'm a casual player and I do ICC10 with my guild and otherwise ICC25 whenever I can find a decent pug. Changes are coming to enchant on shoulder and chestpiece, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Also thinking about switching glyph of flash of light to glyph of beacon of light. Advice is welcome.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...stmane&n=Alorn

Deleted

Alorn:

Good gear in general, however certain things to be reconsidered:

Socketing: You go all Int, which is fine, however you should change your Green and your Orange Gem to a Nightmare's Tear if you want to maximize your manapool.

Enchanting: You could ( and should ;> ) change your Headenchant to Sp/Mp5, as Crit is worse than mp5 for us nowadays. Then you could change your bracer and your weapon enchant to Int-Enchats as well, if your goal is to maximize your manapool.

Gear: as i said it's fine in general, however one thing which seems completely weird is your libram. You go all Int which is perfect for a massive usage of Holy Light, but you use a Libram which is only worth for using FoL as your Mainspell - you really want to change that thing to the Libram of Renewal

Talentspec/Glyphs : Let ma start we the Glyphs here: as already mentioned you are socketing for HL, so y bother using the FoL Glyph and the Seal of Light Glyph ? If you want to use HL u really want to change Seal of Light to Seal of Wisdom and instead of Glyph of Flash of Light u should either use Glyph of Beacon of Light or Glyph of Holy Shock ( or even Divinity ...actually anything is more useful than FoL Glyph for your socketingstyle ).
    I also strongly recommend you to switch from Retsubspec to a Probsubspec - you won't miss the crit and Divine Sacrifice+Divine Guardian are awesome talents :>

Edit: For gods sake no enlightened judgements ?! change it ^^

Since the guy above me didnt post a link, ill rate the guy above him.

I like your gear, its decent, But i don't like the sword with hit rating. I think that your stats are balanced really well, but you might be a little low on spellpower. You do have nice crit, haste, mana, though. You might want to reconsider swapping your shoulder enchant for the spellpower/crit one. Mp5 isn't very useful for paladins. And in my own opinion, i dont think that 5/5 in divinity is worth as much as the crit in the rest of the retribution tree. Overall good work, 8/10

rate me:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wing&n=Vilaran
    I know theres a few things that people will say about my character that i might disagree with. Please backup your statements with proof and i might consider changing it

question..... does loosing 60 haste for 25mp5 and a extra gem socket worth it even if you are still 760+ haste?

question..... does loosing 60 haste for 25mp5 and a extra gem socket worth it even if you are still 760+ haste?
    Kinda random to throw in this thread... basically is 60 haste better than 25 mp5 + 20 intellect. Personally I wouldn't give up that much haste... especially with the gear you have a right now. That being said, though, your gear is good enough you should be fine regardless of what you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Izviral
    Since the guy above me didnt post a link, ill rate the guy above him.

I like your gear, its decent, But i don't like the sword with hit rating. I think that your stats are balanced really well, but you might be a little low on spellpower. You do have nice crit, haste, mana, though. You might want to reconsider swapping your shoulder enchant for the spellpower/crit one. Mp5 isn't very useful for paladins. And in my own opinion, i dont think that 5/5 in divinity is worth as much as the crit in the rest of the retribution tree. Overall good work, 8/10

rate me:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wing&n=Vilaran
    I know theres a few things that people will say about my character that i might disagree with. Please backup your statements with proof and i might consider changing it

Proof..... Even though you have tons more crit than me and a Nice mana pool.... I will STILL beat you in healed totaled in a 5 minute fight because of you Super Low haste. Our 10 man tried to 2 heal Festergut, which is do-able... You need high haste to keep those tanks up when high burst damage hits them. I DROPPED momentarily to 760+ haste because I changed boots. Notice I said DROPPED. Basically whats the use of having all that crit when it takes longer for the heals to get there? and at this LvL of gear honestly between Toc25 and TOGC 25, ICC10 and ICC25 badge and boss encounter gear theres no excuse to be below 650 haste and STILL have all that crit.

You're spec ultimately only serves the purpose of looking good on the meter and having more over heal. Basically the amount of over heal you do cancels or nullifies the little mana return you get from the Crit. Theres also PAGES of proof on this topic as well. Spec into the Prot tree and get Divine Sacrifice/Divine Guardian. This actually saves mana and gives time but reducing raid damage so you wont have to heal as much. You can actually see it in the World Of Logs and the amount HEALED (as in the amount it reduced) and Divinity which actually gives you more healing throughput. Basically The prot spec is Supreme coupled with the holy spec.

I see you also used badges to buy a CLOTH chest and and cape.... and you have DMG Greatness trink..... Theres PAGES of the topic also about trinksHere and Here Even the cloth chest shoulders and Helm have the wrong enchant. Our BiS is gonna be the helm tier 10 and shoulders.... Why shoot for side and down grades? and waste precious badges? EVEN that is in proof in the pages here. ask and I will post the link

For the Gear score you have and the content with the stats you have I have to give you 6/10 You have a WONDERFUL INT pool though.

Rate me http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?...me=Skulldancer

There are pages of information on why you should gear different. You had the PERFECT gear stats for Naxx 25 when it 1st dropped in 3.0.

Learn your class before you give stupid advice.
    I have.

The trinket I have gives far more regen than the talisman, and more static throughput, rather than on use.

Wings - Divine
    Trinket - Divine..
    It makes your pleas less impacting, true, but why not just get a trinket meant for regen instead?

I'd move the tear to the bracers for the 4int bonus rather than a 7 spellpower bonus.

Glyphs: Seal of wisdom, beacon of light, holy light.

Deleted

Skulldancer:

Very good choice of gear.

Unfortunately you don't seem to have access to hardmodeitems ( however i just saw you killed fac.champs & twins in 25 ToGC ? If you go there on a regular basis u surely know which upgrades you want to take =) ), so you can't to much better than you do now.

If you posses enough money you could buy 8 Prim.Saronites and get the crafted Puresteel Legplates, as they are a good upgrade to you nonHM Failing Light Legplates. You should also try to get a Solace of the Defeated ( i know druids and priests will bitch around, so do they in my guild ^^ ). As you seem to go all Int, you might as well consider 16 Int on bracers, but that's really on personal choice.

One thing that bothers me however are your glyphs..i just don't get the reason for glyphing FoL und Seal of Light with a HL Gearsetup..you really should consider switching these Glyphs to Seal of Wisdom and Beacon of Light (however instead of Beacon you could take Holy Shock or Divinity as well ).

Nontheless - good gear ^^

My ArmoryLink is in my signature :>

Quote Originally Posted by Crvn
    Skulldancer:

One thing that bothers me however are your glyphs..i just don't get the reason for glyphing FoL und Seal of Light with a HL Gearsetup..you really should consider switching these Glyphs to Seal of Wisdom and Beacon of Light (however instead of Beacon you could take Holy Shock or Divinity as well ).

Nontheless - good gear ^^

My ArmoryLink is in my signature :>
    Thanks Crvn, Firecrest, Forcelink, and My server brother Apok LOL for telling me about my glyphs... It took me long because I just forgot about them.... I just swtiched them a DAM what a diff... The beacon glyph alone saves me 1k mana more often now. Thanks guys

Hehe why scared? You had great gear/enchants/gems, only bracers you could shift for Mp5/haste, there's plenty availible.
    Solace doesnt exist dont you know that =)? same problem as me or at least when it drop im the last in line to get it

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...&gn=Kreml+High

Quote Originally Posted by pittpeter
    Hehe why scared? You had great gear/enchants/gems, only bracers you could shift for Mp5/haste, there's plenty availible.
    Solace doesnt exist dont you know that =)? same problem as me or at least when it drop im the last in line to get it

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...&gn=Kreml+High
    Not a fan of
    1/2 LoH
    Dual int trinkets (well I have to admit my Death's Verdict non heroic was the first drop in my raid ------------- and I got it last week)
    Nightmare's Tear (not convinced that 10 int beats 5 mp5 and 16 SP)

9/10

Rate this one: (a friend of mine as I don't have a holy pal)
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...romath&n=Jakub

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    Not a fan of
    1/2 LoH
    Dual int trinkets (well I have to admit my Death's Verdict non heroic was the first drop in my raid ------------- and I got it last week)
    Nightmare's Tear (not convinced that 10 int beats 5 mp5 and 16 SP)

9/10

It depends on the gear level honestly...
    Rate the armory in the quote above.please.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    *do it now*
    drop all the non-int gems except head&neck.

*do it as soon as possible*
    chant head&neck with sp+mp5

possible gear upgrades: (i'll list only most obvious upgrades):
    try to get Jaraxxus25H ring or marrowgar one instead of badge ring.
    try to get Belt of the Lonely Noble or haste/mp5 one from ICC25. haste/mp5 one is better than Noble one.
    tier shoulder for badges of frost, then helm.
    [Talisman of Resurgence] icon is made of small kitten's red eyes. each time you use the proc, the god kills two more kittens to refresh it's icon after cooldown.
    Holy Paladin trinket comparison