10+ Year Old Account
    Video could be considered NSFW:

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Return from Pukkelpop festival (yes it's still on going but i'm mashed since i was there from the start what means wednessday night not thursday, by the scots funniest kind of people to have near you on a camping)

Two bands i can remember seeing live so far

They might be old but still go it, plus i grew up when they were the most popular punkish band in the mainstream around. That song was played live, great band glad i got to catch them.

This man is a power horse of an entertainer, i managed to get lucky enough with coincidental timing to be near the first rows on this. Pure emotion transferred greatly to the crowd, what a voice and what a band. If you ever get the chance and this type of music is up your alley, must see. Will perhaps even buy tickets to see him again in glastonburry, it's a rare thing when you see a studio artist being this great live and not just merely songs glued together great transitions at times

Biggest disappointment, Major lazer, seriously what the fuck for a main stage show this was the weakest dj show set i have seen in years. The constant stops in when the crowd finally start going by stop five i literally said fuck this shit, beyond that it kept transition songs with samples and bleeps, yeah sorry but no so much better sets out there and by others recommending it i was seriously disappointment by his current set. If he played like this on dance festivals he would have been send packing by the crowd.

I also got to catch many more sea sick steve, who i also later spotted running around on the festival fields.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2015-08-22 at 11:19 PM.

Modest mouse, Long Distance drunk from the Lonesome Crowded West album

Thanks Dopefish for introducing me to these guys way back when.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted