The Ui i am currently using mainly consists of :
    Dominoes
    X-perl
    Omen
    Recount
    DBM

The resolution is set at 1600X1200
    and is in Windowed mode, the UI scale is at around 66%
    So finally here is my UI, i have a few other addons, but if needed i will tell

if that link doesnt work then here is the direct link.

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...ocuss/Ui33.jpg

Please nothing too negative keep it positive, i am using a basic UI as this is my Alt, and my main Ui is a pain to reconfigure

Cheers Machine - Turalyon - Eu

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Holymachine - Ui, 3.3

Umm okay? If you're looking to show off your UI, there is a thread specifically for it. There is even one for just healers too... There is no need for you to make your own thread to show it off. If you're trying to release it, you have to provide a download link.
    Arcane/Fire Mage - Armory - <Dread>

Live Stream

If at least it was good looking.. :-\

I don't see the point of this thread... a rather ugly UI with no info. What do you want exactly? Shoulda just posted in the "Show your UI" or w/e thread.

if it works for you, cool...
    looks workable

"install the addons, no conf needed" -should be in the description... a tip/pointer would be to acually modify or atleast hide some borders to not make it look like "hi, im the master of addon-installer"... ya, sorry.. but bashing is needed. and to acually release this in some form of package.... no words needed.

Quote Originally Posted by edgetastic

... and The Heavens Shall Tremble.
    Lord of Agamaggan - EU.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by edgetastic
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

is this heal or dps UI? From 30k mana bar, I assume its for heal? So whats the point of omen and esp. damage meter on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Holymachine

Please nothing too negative keep it positive...

Cheers Machine - Turalyon - Eu
    Uhm.... So whats the point of this then? ???

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas
    is this heal or dps UI? From 30k mana bar, I assume its for heal? So whats the point of omen and esp. damage meter on it?
    omen and recount add the sense of Space Shuttle Cabin.

p.s. each wipe you have to go to Recounteaths module or to analyze your raid healing/damaging to find out why had you wiped. Omen is also useful to see if some damage dealer needs Hand of Salvation , but suddenly ate his tongue and scratched his eyes out so he can't see 129/130% agro.
    p.p.s. pretty ugly UI. mine provides you with spaceshuttle sense at least ;D
    [Talisman of Resurgence] icon is made of small kitten's red eyes. each time you use the proc, the god kills two more kittens to refresh it's icon after cooldown.
    Holy Paladin trinket comparison

Nothing special there addons wise, which is not always a bad thing since many are considered pretty standard but there has been little attempt to customise them since very few are ideal out of the box.
    The only effort to adjust you have made is to squeeze your action buttons into the first available space.
    Before posting a thread specifically on it then at least make sure its good enough for that, or as suggested use the general thread for UI's and ask for feedback there.
    You just will get a lot of it you will not like.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag
    omen and recount add the sense of Space Shuttle Cabin.

p.s. each wipe you have to go to Recounteaths module or to analyze your raid healing/damaging to find out why had you wiped. Omen is also useful to see if some damage dealer needs Hand of Salvation , but suddenly ate his tongue and scratched his eyes out so he can't see 129/130% agro.
    p.p.s. pretty ugly UI. mine provides you with spaceshuttle sense at least ;D
    My main isnt pally, so I dont need Omen for Salvation. Maybe you are right =P

I was once sort of heal lead in my previous guild, and was first person RL turned to for answer for tank/dps deaths, so I actually used Death recount (coupled with another death reporter like Acheron) a lot. But I definitely didnt need death recount window to be on my screen all the time. My brain isnt a Pen i7 processor to be able to heal and skimp through the death log at the same time =)

Sorry, im kinda new to the forums, i have taken some o the feedback to make a newer and more effective UI for healers, but as some have said Omen is for Hand of Salvation, and recount is to show how the person died if i didnt see, The original purpose though was to show a friend how with simple addons you can customise your user Interface, also to those wondering why i posted it here, it was mainly because i couldnt find a place to post it.

Sorry bout that and good luck.

15+ Year Old Account

I don't think you did anything wrong. You maybe didn't express yourself (was it just to show the interface or get feedback), but it seems to be that you got some few comments and know how to improve the look of the interface.

My feedback: Your addons are capable for a lot more than that, so dig through them and test the various settings out. Also watch other peoples interfaces and get some inspiration. In the end you'll have your perfect interface.

There is a thread just for this kind of stuff, please use that one.