Poll: What is The Hardest Class to Play in Arena

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Hardest Class to Play in Arena

I put mostly the main specs of the pvp classes. just wandering what people think

My vote goes to Warrior, Ele shaman and Spriest

Re: Hardest Class to Play in Arena

are you a troll or are you actually implying that warr is hard ???

im srly confused

Why not include all classes?

Also, do you mean hard to use, or hard to play against?

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wannabetroll
    are you a troll or are you actually implying that warr is hard ???

im srly confused
    Idk ive never played a warrior and i would think stance dancing one of the harder things to master.

And
    Yes to play.. Not play against

I've played warrior and to see that all my effort of stance dancing, cc'ing is the equivalent of a Ret paladin face rolling........ Depressing fact
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

warrior is probably the easiest class to play in arena i would say, if its not

the easiest its surely fighting for that spot.

i play a lock and have lost coutlest matches(2vs2) against warrs that would not switch stances fear,hell do anything unless dps and they still won just training me to death, 1st they train the pet.

warrs takes skills.

you have to know the correct way to roll your face on the keyboard

otherwise you might lose

Quote Originally Posted by hellar
    My vote goes to Warrior, Ele shaman and Spriest
    i lol'ed

my vote goes to Fearl druid.
    to many rotations to go tho

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skitzoe
    i lol'ed
    Why?

any1 else noticed that the author put no 'druid - Balance' option? (though he put rogue-combat which i havent seen in arena). That itself is the proof that moonkin is the hardest to play in arena.. so hard the author dosent even consider it a pvp spec..

from what i saw every1 just clicked the class he plays (lock? and affliction too?? yeah right rly hard to put curses to every1 then jump around and use demonic circle now and then, enh shaman - faceroll (especially with a bm hunter), and frost mage hard only after a specific rating)

anyway i voted for warrior (i dont play one)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grevias
    any1 else noticed that the author put no 'druid - Balance' option? (though he put rogue-combat which i havent seen in arena). That itself is the proof that moonkin is the hardest to play in arena.. so hard the author didnt even consider it a pvp spec
    well da the ones that i didnt mention are harder to play but i only considered viable and specs that have been played a lot in arena

Quote Originally Posted by hellar
    Why?
    Because warrior and eleshaman are 2 of the easiest classes to play.
    I voted disc, restoshaman and affliction.
    other classes I would have voted for: frostmage (arc is faceroll), sub rogue (envenom/mut isn't hard), shadow
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Because warrior and eleshaman are 2 of the easiest classes to play.
    I voted disc, restoshaman and affliction.
    other classes I would have voted for: frostmage (arc is faceroll), sub rogue (envenom/mut isn't hard), shadow
    Umm ele shaman is pretty hard to play if u have ANYONE on you. They have less then a hand-full of peels

my votes goes for warrior, enhancement shaman & shadowpriest... don't get me wrong, that's my opinion

I can't belive arm warrior frost mage and disc priest are at the top...
    LOL...
    hardest class to play?
    try something that is a glass canon.
    No peels
    NOTHING that it can do about stuns
    If you close the gap they are screwed.
    If you can dispell they are screwed.

AND YOU HAVE YOURSELF A WINNER.
    DING DING DING ELE
    Pew pew

Well youve missed the hardest class to play in arena by a mile off your list... Balance druid's, anyone who gets above 2.5k as balance is a pvp god.

Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9
    Well youve missed the hardest class to play in arena by a mile off your list... Balance druid's, anyone who gets above 2.5k as balance is a pvp god.
    well as far as i know no balance druid has ever reached that rating... (maybe restokins did in TBC but restokins are defintely nothing close to moonkins). There are some who reach around 2k and yes those are rly good players

What is the above poster talking about, every season there are Boomkin/Rogue teams above 2600, and a few who break 2500 in 3s doing odd comps or wiz cleave.

Back on track, hardest specs are resto sham/fmage. I kinda lol'd at all the Arms votes this early on. Arms is ridiculously easy, everything is just about macros.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

My votes went for Arms Warrior, MM Hunter and Frost Mage. This is when judging from my own experience in arena (only arena). Reasons:

As Arms Warrior you don't do as much burst damage as other classes (Bladestorm isn't what it was, it does ~10k-15k single target dmg over 6 sec.) and to score a kill you need to make the enemy almost completely unable to heal with pummel, stuns and Unrelenting Assault + MS. You also need to be very good at predicting the damage you will take so you only go defensive when needed but still put out heavy damage.

As MM Hunter you need to very good at using your CC abilities properly on the enemy healer and at the same time be able to pull off the heavy damage needed to score a kill. Hunter, just like Warrior, don't have the burst needed to take anyone down faster than the enemy healer can cast heals (like Ele Shaman or Destro Lock), and therefore need to CC the enemy healer. Hunters also need to be good at kiting (and still be able to do heavy damage) in case they get nuked by melee.

Last, the spec that is hardest to play imo : Frost Mage. Frost is a lot about mass CCing the enemy team. They need to know how to use all their CC abilities properly, and when to use what CC ability on what enemy. They also have a lot of abilities to avoid geting hit by enemy melee, but if they don't know how to use them they're very easy to kill.

Whatever class I play would be the hardest one. Mostly because I really suck at pvp but also because how could I judge any other class fairly?