Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Basic Campfire and the Glory of the Horde!

Easily the best bit:

'Hei guys, sorry to break this, but Basic campfire is ally, lol.’

If he was ally why does he burn red then?

Abesik Kampfire for warchief!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬
    "Oh I like that baby. I put on my robe and my wizard hat."

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero
    wouldn't Ragnaros burning the world tree be a good thing then? Ginormous tree = Ginormous B.C

...i'm just saying..... /shrug
    B.C. doesn't support large-scale destruction of the environment. Small fires are good, a huge burning tree... not so much.

This thread makes me smile ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    This thread makes me smile ;D
    B.C. approves of happiness and tries to spread it across the known universe.

I shall kidnap B.C. and set him on the King's throne in Stormwind. Then Varian will be in awe and stand down as king. That day shall be the one, when Horde and Alliance unite under one leadership!

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41755

I'm afraid this is it for B.C.....
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Incredible how firewood and tinder created an awesome warchief like B.C.

We must start facts about B.C!

One day while Rhonin was defeating every raid boss in the world at once, he lost a strand of his fiery hair which in turn fell on top of a twig and rock.

Thus B.C was born.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41755

I'm afraid this is it for B.C.....
    G.C states that it does nothing againest his mighty power, and he can burn them faster than they can even try to get ready to try the impossible and extenguish his flames!

EDIT: I just got my photos devoloped showing B.C doing his work see

There's B.C melting the frozen throne, see the frost looking like its falling off, thats ice melting from the heat of B.C!

Here is B.C talking to Thrall, and gaining much support from him, does Thrall ever let Garrosh come talk to him at his throne, noooooo!

And this is B.C burning down stratholme!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz

There's B.C melting the frozen throne, see the frost looking like its falling off, thats ice melting from the heat of B.C!
    B.C. is behind the Ensidia exploit? He just stand right at the ledge!

B.C. has my vote and support.

B.C has more supporters then Garrosh!

I have a few questions.

How will B.C. deal with the current rate of the inflation of gold's value? As well, how will he deal with the overwhelming imbalance wealth distribution that are causing the rich to become richer and the poor, poorer? As a side-note to that question, how will B.C. deal with Gold Farmers and Spammers?
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

Garrosh loyalist attacking at B.C's campaign

Here is B.C observerving Algalon

Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Check my signature. Just started the new statement trend! SUPPORT BASIC CAMPFIRE FOR WARCHEIF!
    Submit your guide or tutorial and win prizes!
    Guides for everything Minecraft! HowToMakeAMinecraftServer.com - Click to see more!

15+ Year Old Account

What is B.C.s take on the homeless, how does he intend to clear the streets of orgrimmar of the common begger

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    B.C. is behind the Ensidia exploit? He just stand right at the ledge!
    B.C states you are wrong, it was B.C himself who makes the ledge fall off during the lich king encounter to make it more fun for everyone!

'How will B.C. deal with the current rate of the inflation of gold's value? As well, how will he deal with the overwhelming imbalance wealth distribution that are causing the rich to become richer and the poor, poorer? As a side-note to that question, how will B.C. deal with Gold Farmers and Spammers?'

B.C has decided that since the gold inflation has started it should be stopped before everyone has so much gold that it gives them a headache. He is stating he is going to send in a request to the legislative horde branch to banish all dailies besides having one for each proffession, and two for cooking of course. He also states he will add B.C's soup kitchen to have fun ways to cook and earn gold as long as you want, for each meal you prepare you are payed but you must be running under 2k gold to work here. He also states to stop beggers he will pass the Ban the Beggers bill that Thrall kept vetoing, stating all beggers caught begging within any horde city or area around it will have to serve 1 week of community cooking for each piece of gold they recieved or asked for.

10+ Year Old Account

Being an ally, how can I support B.C?

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal
    Being an ally, how can I support B.C?
    By placing a basic campfire anywhere at anytime as much as possible expecially around horde, he must win!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz
    By placing a basic campfire anywhere at anytime as much as possible expecially around horde, he must win!
    That's what I always do when I kill a horde, especially taurens. I try to place a basic campfire under the corpse so it would look like I'm cooking it. Mmm... a juicy steak...

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    That's what I always do when I kill a horde, especially taurens. I try to place a basic campfire under the corpse so it would look like I'm cooking it. Mmm... a juicy steak...
    B.C disaproves this message.