Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: How Global Warming can kill WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Soliden
    Not really, but live in a delusional world, it's okay.
    If I am delusional then so are a couple of the leading global warming scientists. You might want to keep up on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    there was a warning for a tsunami but it didnt happen. By the time it reached canada,it would have not been powerfull. Dont expect moose to be flying through Vancover

I was looking forward to flying moose :/

Well, ok maybe this thread was a little bit over exxagerated. I just got friends telling me things that might be a little over exxagerated themselves. So.... I guess i'll just let time roll and see what the future brings
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Quote Originally Posted by zizfizziks
    Oh? And I suppose you've uncovered this evidence of a world that is on a global average cooling trend for the last 80 years?
    Not the last 80 years but there has been a verified cooling trend for about the last 5 years and there has been no warming in the last 15, per the interview a leading global warming scientist recently gave to the BBC. I can find his name if you like and you can look up the interview and who exactly he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jero
    Not the last 80 years but there has been a verified cooling trend for about the last 5 years and there has been no warming in the last 15, per the interview a leading global warming scientist recently gave to the BBC. I can find his name if you like and you can look up the interview and who exactly he is.
    Sure! Hit me with it. I'd love to see what this chap is saying.

Sure! Hit me with it. I'd love to see what this chap is saying.
    Phil Jones

Pretty sure this is the same article. The scientist is Professor Phil Jones.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...change-retreat

You don't get the whole world using machinery with no negative effect.

I guess, well no i don't. I never thought global warming caused earthquakes and such. maybe im uneducated but doesn't earthquakes mean something like more dryspells and such?

What?!!..... whats this thread about?

U play too much warcarft when? .. when u feel global warming will make ur toon feel hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharion

No I get pollution. I am a big supporter of doing what we can to keep this Earth clean. I however do not get making up a scientific conclussion and then trying to make facts fit that conclussion. Hopefully now they will actually do what scientists are suppose to do and research the real effects of pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharion

Maybe you get a negative effect, but who's to say that it's too much for the planet to handle. I mean, some serious shit has happened over the last 4 billion years, eh? You're saying 200+ years of industry are suddenly the straw that's breaking the camel's back?

Deleted

Yeah, because we are getting closer and closer to our doom, natural disasters hasn't been going on since our earth was born.

*clears throat*

GLOBAL WARMING.

GLOOOOBBBAAAALLL WAAARRRMMIIING.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

(on a more serious note...nah, there really isn't one. I read the title and skimmed the post, and there's no reason for either to exist, other than to cause stupid arguments between people who obviously aren't scientist and don't really have a say in the matter other than their opinion on what they've been told - regardless of how educated.)
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Earth has always had heating and cooling trends and there are only two or three periods of time where there was sheets of ice covering parts of the earth including right now. Secondly @the OP Earth Quakes have nothing to do with Global Warming... its purely tectonic movement.

Side Note: I hope frost spec is still viable once global warming happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Celdarion
    Yeah, because we are getting closer and closer to our doom, natural disasters hasn't been going on since our earth was born.
    Imo we are getting closer to our doom. Not the Planets doom.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    *clears throat*

GLOBAL WARMING.

(on a more serious note...nah, there really isn't one. I read the title and skimmed the post, and there's no reason for either to exist, other than to cause stupid arguments between people who obviously aren't scientist and don't really have a say in the matter other than their opinion on what they've been told - regardless of how educated.)
    I agree,except mine based on fact,aside from the moose part

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    *clears throat*

GLOBAL WARMING.

This just in, non-scientists are not allowed to have opinions about science. Thanks for letting me know. I'm out.

No I get pollution. I am a big supporter of doing what we can to keep this Earth clean. I however do not get making up a scientific conclusion and then trying to make facts fit that conclusion. Hopefully now they will actually do what scientists are suppose to do and research the real effects of pollution.
    I agree with your statement and I'm more than happy to view any data that comes out. If it happens that we're all wrong about global warming then I will be more than happy to switch camps. Here's to finding the answer either way though!

I agree with your statement and I'm more than happy to view any data that comes out. If it happens that we're all wrong about global warming then I will be more than happy to switch camps. Here's to finding the answer either way though!
    Sounds good.