Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Druid Horror Story

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous
    This is why you go with gems and enchant scrolls in your bags..

Sorry broski it's enchanted.
    In the words of those beer commercial dudes... BRILLIANT! Time to make some scrolls.

Hersir's greatspear over distant land imo.

Haste is ICKY for hunters.

and LOL with the ring, should kick him over the head with the gkick hammer.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator

Haste becomes very viable for hunters in higher gear, but im assuming this hunter didnt have it.
    Evil people on cell phones preventing me having a sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koedy
    Blizzard paid Iceland to start this real-life volcano event!!!! Deathwing is coming!!

Any chance the hunter was some chick with a nice vent voice, and raid leader some horny tween? Lol

can you provide us the hunters name by any chance,cause I really wonder what kind of hunter is going for exp

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous
    This is why you go with gems and enchant scrolls in your bags..

Sorry broski it's enchanted.
    Exactly ^^
    Tripawd 80 Druid <Blood Faith> Gorgonnash

Quote Originally Posted by Pkite

To those stuck up people, if you want to feel special then find the cure for cancer. I heard no one got the achievement yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator

Hersir's Greatspear only really surpasses Distant Land if the greatspear arp caps you. Most hunters aren't in that situation quite yet.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    ... your guild gave an expertise ring to a hunter? I'd say he should be gkicked for even wanting it, but instead I'll say your guild is retarded. Time to bail man.
    Our huntard, who has the highest gearscore (atleast by what he says) also rolled on that ring because it has "more crit than the old one".
    He got blamed.

/sigh&#178;

Want a proof?
    There you go ... http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...roth&cn=Volfen

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Azmyth21
    The stupidest part was that the raid leader "compared our dps" and decided it was better for him. He compared my dps in my tank gear tanking the boss to the hunters...
    are you still in that guild?

just to clarify, you gave the staff to him and he STILL got the ring?

if yes or if no doesn't actually matter, gtfo of that guild.

The stupidest part was that the raid leader "compared our dps" and decided it was better for him. He compared my dps in my tank gear tanking the boss to the hunters...
    ... and this is the specific point where my mind went from "well, I can't blame the guild leader for not knowing everything about Hunters" to "oh dear Lord, that's horrible".

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    Our huntard, who has the highest gearscore (atleast by what he says) also rolled on that ring because it has "more crit than the old one".
    He got blamed.

/sigh²
    He didn't roll because it gave him more GS then? :P

Quote Originally Posted by aloís
    Haste becomes very viable for hunters in higher gear, but im assuming this hunter didnt have it.
    It never becomes viable.

BiS set ups for every spec have less then 100 haste, if any at all. There's never a point where you should stack it.

If you're going by the hunter spreadsheet or femaledwarf.com then its wrong. It widely known that they erroneously over value haste.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mauron
    He didn't roll because it gave him more GS then? :P
    I think she has just ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about her class, but rolls on FREKKIN EVERYTHING that drops and looks somewhat equippable.
    Usual Huntard.

Deleted

as mentioned above:
    The expertise for a hunter, he has dps issues if he wants to melee a boss.
    as for the staff:
    Staff/polearm: druid prio
    1H weaps rogue/frost dk/enh shaman Prio
    Ranged weapon (Gun/(cross)bow Hunter prio
    dont see why that is hard for some raid leaders, hunters want prioon bows but want to be able to roll fair on staffs etc hmm.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Blada
    Being a hunter myself, I want to go find this hunter you speak off and tear his arms off and feed him to his pet for rolling on the expertise ring. Not to mention hes retarded and is slow to roll on shit. Though distant land is pretty much BiS pre hardmode/lk for hunters.
    Distant Land is also BiS for Ferals pre LK/HM.

Oh crap, that sucks.. IMO you really should leave, this is just stupid.

A couple months back I PuG'ed Onyxia 25man, the MH Caster Sword dropped, 2 rolls, including me. I lost, to a holypaladin. (I ned hit fo ma jdugementz)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

To clarify a few things. Yes I do know my guilds loot rules; they were broken when the hunter got the staff and broken when the hunter walked away with the second item.

A few of my guilds members have offered me a suggestion - show the raid leader how important said "stat stick" is to a feral tank. They suggested tanking with a random green staff, heh.

Something else I found out today, when the hunter saw the staff dropped they unequipped their two axes and reequipped the pole arm from HoR.

Deleted

Leave the guild or make them kick the hunter and change their loot rules, only way i can see about this.

To clarify a few things. Yes I do know my guilds loot rules; they were broken when the hunter got the staff and broken when the hunter walked away with the second item.

A few of my guilds members have offered me a suggestion - show the raid leader how important said "stat stick" is to a feral tank. They suggested tanking with a random green staff, heh.
    Why haven't you /gquit already? Seriously, do it. Now.

Something else I found out today, when the hunter saw the staff dropped they unequipped their two axes and reequipped the pole arm from HoR.

Not only is the hunter a worthless pos, so is the raidleader and officers in charge. Something like that would never work in any decent guild. Of course, members of decent guilds wouldn't even try tricks like that.

/gquit and point your ex-guildies to this thread, maybe some of them will wise up and follow.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Stories like this are why I love a good silent bid DKP system.