Deleted
    Looking for Scroll, EU Servers only. PM me if interested in sending

Would PM but need more forum posts :/

Deleted
    LF Someone to SOR me on OUTLAND EU, if you cant help with gold and a friendly guild it would be appreciated, please add me in skype : kliff_x or email me about it : zontiar gmaildotcom

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Stormscale EU.

My realm is high populated PvP realm and you can PuG every raid except full DS HC. Don't forget there's a guild with 8/8 DS HC so this realm is pretty good for raiding.

PvP is also awesome, there are many PuG RBGs and several RBG guilds. Also people with +2.2k 2v2/3v3/5v5 rating are looking for partners for arena.

I'd help you when needed and give +5k gold and buy all bags and stuff you need. I have wealth over 80 000g so gold ain't problem.

I can speak fluently Finnish, Polish and English.

What I want you to do is add me as friend on MMO-champ and I'll contact you.
    Last edited by mmocf1ede84118; 2012-03-12 at 07:57 PM. Reason: new info

Looking to SoR someone. I'm on Steamwheedle Cartel US. PM me or quote me if you can't PM yet.

If anyone needs a scroll of resurrection for Proudmoore or Garrosh (US) Alliance Side, hit me up.

Deleted
    I am offering SoR for EU servers.I will also give you 15k so you can start again from somewhere,will get you in a level 25 guild,which is rather friendly and active,will get you to level 85 and will also do my best possible to gear you up for current raid content! If you're interested,please send me a PM with your e-mail and let's get the show on the road!

Deleted
    Wouldn't the title "Herald of the Titans" look nice on your new lvl 80?

I can fix that for you with a SoR EU, just PM me for details and requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigs View Post
    Would PM but need more forum posts :/
    Frig, I sent you my email, just send an msg over there with your details and I can send one ASAP

Willing to send out a scroll to any US server. If you choose Alleria I can give you gold, help you level and gear you up fast. PM me or reply and I will send out a scroll
    Last edited by Zippster; 2012-03-07 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    Offering scroll for EU-Frostmane. PM for detailes/ invite. Not necesary frostmane, just want the mount

Deleted
    Received one, thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc99a1d430b1; 2012-03-07 at 03:30 PM.

Deleted
    Can give SoR on Stormscale-Eu, pm me for more info!

Got 1 SoR left, I play on Tichondrius-US but I will make an alt on any server to send you the scroll if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    All have been sent on first come first pm bases

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

LF Scroll of Ressurection on Turalyon EU*

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can give SoR for Silver Hand or Runetotem both US. Please PM me.

Deleted
    Looking to be given an EU SoR.

I'm looking for someone willing to send me a scroll and also be willing to drop me ~20k+ gold. The reason I ask for so much is because prior to quitting I had 7 85s working their professions together to make myself a little over 400k by the time I decided to quit so would like to have plenty of gold to get me started again. An active server would be nice and Alliance would be a plus but I am also willing to return to the Horde. I am usually very active with regards to playing and plan to boost a Shaman to 80 and ultimately spec Restoration for PvP while doing some PvE.

As I have only just registered on MMO Champ then I cannot send out Private Messages so I ask that you send me one instead.

P.S. I also have another inactive account that I might be willing to be SoRed on so if you have two characters that you really want the mount on then it'll be a nice bonus for you. I will pay for the month game time before transferring the levelled character to my main account. I am undecided upon this account for now though.

LF a scroll on US Muradin got 1 80 war with gold if anyone has any questions ask me.

still have one for khadgar US if anyone needs one.