Hey!

I am a Veteran player looking to Recruit a new friend or Friends. I can provide gold, game knowledge, and a lot of entertainment. I am very active. I play daily!

Hey all I am currently recruiting someone new or more experienced.
    I am a veteran player who is looking to take on someone else and level with them while helping them learn to play. I am a mythic raider and challenge mode gold completer. We will start on a new server where we will level up and I will work with you up into mythic raiding.
    If this is something you'd like to do add my skype at bradysticker1 or my Btag at braden#1179

Add my btag : Sinzyy#1856

Deleted
    !Bump leggo

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to Recruit someone on EU to level 3-5 char's atleast, prefer alliance as i've been horde for a while.
    I'm a vanilla player myself, plenty of gold, can get you tokens + heirlooms, bags etc

Hit me up on skype - Niclaswow

And lets go over the details

Looking to be recruited on NA! I know its a long shot but here's the deal: I'm not working so this:

Figured I'd give this a shot but I don't anyone is willing. Since the bch and WoD are on sale if someone is willing to provide them I'd be willing to be recruited. We can do it like this: Buy the BCH and after we get a character to 85 then you can get me WoD so you know I'm not messing around. Any game time you'd like to add would be great but I'd have to wait to sub until I find work.

I should be able to provide my own heirlooms and I have the knowledge I have 3 100's on another account and almost every class 85+.

My btag is Katabolic#1114 or hit me up here.

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED MY BC YOUR WOD!

Full heirlooms for all characters i make + heirloom mount
    Tank/heals for fast ques to 90 + i have access to another account (not mine) with full lvl 100 to run us through rfc 10-15 and stocks 20-25,ramps,vh etc for super fast exp
    bags/gold if rolling on my server (but i will roll on any server)
    A guild with free repairs all day 24/7 if rolling on my server)
    All grantable levels given when asked
    my time (I have alot if at the moment)
    My availability for 24/7 literally any time zone i can work around it
    2 months of game time purchased asap so you get 1 month of game time All grantable levels (basically free boosts to 85) and a raf mount or pet!
    My friendship! give or take it's there!

What i want from you:
    WOD UPFRONT On special at the moment.
    Some of your time and dedication to level some toons (i will level as many as you want during the 3 month period)

I dont ask for anything else this is a great deal for someone who is either new or just wants someone with alot of exp leveling with raf.

Deleted

Looking to be recruited, your BCH on EU

Looking to play daily for about 5 hours. I'm mostly interested in playing healer or tank classes, so probably priest paladin and monk.

I'm from the Netherlands and 19 years old.

What you will have to provide
    - Voice-chat
    - Gold
    - Ability to speak either English or Dutch
    - Play on the EU server
    - Battle-chest (currently on sale)

You can add me on battle.net : Khalon#1687

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking for a partner to level together a couple of characters on a european realm. I'm willing to play daily for couple of hours (3-8). I would prefer to play either healer or DPS. Realm and faction are of your choice.

I'm also looking for someone who can supply me with bch. If it's not too much trouble for you and you're interested, please post in this thread or send me a private message.

Deleted
    I message'd ya Mihile

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihile2 View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a partner to level together a couple of characters on a european realm. I'm willing to play daily for couple of hours (3-8). I would prefer to play either healer or DPS. Realm and faction are of your choice.

I'm also looking for someone who can supply me with bch. If it's not too much trouble for you and you're interested, please post in this thread or send me a private message.
    Okay, i couldn't whisper you so im just brining it here=( Hey there, gonna make it short, im a student i don't rlly have any money, eventho the BCH is so little cost i still can't make up for that.

I have another offer tho, i am wanting to lvl alliance to try out the alliance aspect again as i was ally for 7 years.
    I would be willing to give you Gametime or gold, or mounts aswell as Full heirlooms

Once we're 100 on the server i'll start farming gold, as i've been a gold farmer since Mop, and get that going for us

Let me know what u think, i rarely check here, but please add my skype Niclaswow

Or battletag: thecondrius#2923

Looking for someone to be recruited by me. (OCE server)

You provide:

Bc for yourself (currently on special offer)(WoD optional)
    Plenty of play time at least 5 hours a day
    positive attitude please :P

I provide:

Gold and Bags
    2 month game time as soon as we hit the max level
    friendly person

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihile2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by niclasraf View Post
    I message'd ya Mihile

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, i couldn't whisper you so im just brining it here=( Hey there, gonna make it short, im a student i don't rlly have any money, eventho the BCH is so little cost i still can't make up for that.

I have another offer tho, i am wanting to lvl alliance to try out the alliance aspect again as i was ally for 7 years.
    I would be willing to give you Gametime or gold, or mounts aswell as Full heirlooms

Once we're 100 on the server i'll start farming gold, as i've been a gold farmer since Mop, and get that going for us

Let me know what u think, i rarely check here, but please add my skype Niclaswow

Or battletag: thecondrius#2923
    Sorry removing for now as I read first post.

Deleted
    Love leveling and want a different experience than normal?
    My plan is to create a 5-man team that aims at level 15+ dungeon-leveling. Each person level up as close to zero experience at level 15 as possible and wait for the rest of the team to reach level 15 as well. How we proceed and the restriction we enforce in this event is something to be discussed within the team.

This isn't of course exclusive for people that loves leveling but also people who wants to level up a new character but wants to level up with people to make it a more pleasing experience and not so much as a burden. Also with a much higher efficiency.

Currently set as alliance.

Why?
    This is clearly not for everyone. To me personally I love leveling. The only thing I feel that I never really experienced in the way I wanted to experience it is a real pre-made leveling experience where we either push ourselves to level fast by clearing the dungeons with speed and efficiency or by unequipping our heirlooms to only depend on the gear we receive in dungeons while trying to keep a high pace and remain a high efficiency as well. So basically old-school style. It does of course require more work to level up without the help of the almighty heirlooms that most of us by now have access to.

Are there any minimum requirements?
    For full heirlooms-based team you will need all the heirlooms with at least a level cap of 90 (I won't require level 100 cap since I know it can be pricy for some) and the best enchants possible.

For both heirloom- and non-heirloom team any voice chat service will be required. This to me is also a closed group social experience as well. I always felt I missed out for quite some time now to really communicate with people while playing games and have fun together. Besides the irl friends gameplay of course.

To know what you're doing regarding the class you're playing is important since it definitely increase efficiency if the player can deliver a high performance as a DPS, healer or tank.

I for one when I play as a tank I tend to keep a high pace to increase XP/hour. The problem I've with LFG is that having a high pace might not always be a good idea since people going AFK or not focusing can sometimes happen. So to tolerate a high pace is important. Of course since voice chat is mandatory we can bring breaks, slow down or mana breaks (if that ever happens) to the table more easily as we progress through the dungeon.

How and when?
    When this occur is completely up to the team. How we plan the gaming sessions we do through various forms of communication. Using the calendar is a viable option. This could almost feel like a raiding-like planning. Let's say we have a leveling session between 6 PM and 10 PM on Sundays. Besides the class and role selection the planning when we'd level is one of the first step before we're starting our adventure.

There won't be any requirements to play on the same server due to cross-realm. But if people have an interest of playing on the same server it might be something we could do. It could also open up the possibility for a guild.

Depending on how many people that are interested in this I might consider more than one group per session and also for future groups to be created after the first level period is over.

If you're interested in this send a PM to me.

Quote Originally Posted by arkn1 View Post
    LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED MY BC YOUR WOD!

Full heirlooms for all characters i make + heirloom mount
    Tank/heals for fast ques to 90 + i have access to another account (not mine) with full lvl 100 to run us through rfc 10-15 and stocks 20-25,ramps,vh etc for super fast exp
    bags/gold if rolling on my server (but i will roll on any server)
    A guild with free repairs all day 24/7 if rolling on my server)
    All grantable levels given when asked
    my time (I have alot if at the moment)
    My availability for 24/7 literally any time zone i can work around it
    2 months of game time purchased asap so you get 1 month of game time All grantable levels (basically free boosts to 85) and a raf mount or pet!
    My friendship! give or take it's there!

What i want from you:
    WOD UPFRONT On special at the moment.
    Some of your time and dedication to level some toons (i will level as many as you want during the 3 month period)

I dont ask for anything else this is a great deal for someone who is either new or just wants someone with alot of exp leveling with raf.
    hit me up on bnet djlg#1640
    im interested in recruiting you

Deleted

Looking to be recruited BCH

This is re-post since now I can afford myself bch.

Hello, I'm looking for a partner to level together a couple of characters on a european realm. I'm willing to play daily for couple of hours (5-8). I would prefer to play either healer or DPS. Realm and faction are of your choice.

It would be nice If you could provide gold for heirlooms (optional). We can discuss details in private.

Please contact me on Skype - mihile2x
    Last edited by mmoc00a26eccaa; 2015-06-29 at 08:03 PM.

Looking to recruit someone.
    Any American Server (want a populated one). I can play a lot of hours per day. I will pick a class depending on what you are playing. We can talk if you contact me on battle.net Publics#1141
    I can't buy battle chest for you sorry. I can provide some gold for things like bags but I don't have much.

I am looking to BE RECRUITED on any US Alliance server.

What I provide for myself:
    -Battlechest
    -WoD
    -Tank queues for dungeon leveling
    -Laid back attitude with 12+ hours a day play
    -Flexible on how many characters to level, but at least two
    -Microphone for teamspeak/skype if we want
    -When we're done leveling I'll use gamecard or tokens to get you your mount sooner

I've played off and on since 2004 and know the game very well, I prefer chain queuing with me as tank and blitzing instances but I can be persuaded to quest if for some reason you prefer that.

My only requests are:
    -Enough gold for TWO FULL sets of level 3 heirlooms. This is around 60k gold I think? I do not mean two sets of every heirloom, I mean a set for one plate DPS and one cloth healer, both upgraded to 2/2.
    -Laid back attitude who has plenty of free time to play (doesn't have to be anywhere near my 12 hours though)

Battletag is: Erico#1983
    Skype is: WingDead
    Last edited by Cryostatik; 2015-06-30 at 12:30 PM. Reason: clarity

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit ON EU! I'm Horde myself, looking to go Alliance on Silvermoon, as i got a guild recruitment i gotta solve for a high-end mythic guild, Gonna use the RAF to build up a friendship, aswell as a stable and constant way of lvling multiple chars of your choice, all i want is one guy on silvermoon and you can pick the rest

I'll pay for 2 months of gametime via ingame gold ( 100k )
    I'll pay for every Heirloom set needed, aswell as a 20k mount ( JC tiger, or sky golem ) during the 3 months we're together.

Hit me up on skype:Niclaswow

Or ingame:Thecondrius#2923

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit ON EU! I'm Horde myself, looking to go Alliance on Silvermoon, as i got a guild recruitment i gotta solve for a high-end mythic guild, Gonna use the RAF to build up a friendship, aswell as a stable and constant way of lvling multiple chars of your choice, all i want is one guy on silvermoon and you can pick the rest

I'll pay for 2 months of gametime via ingame gold ( 100k )
    I'll pay for every Heirloom set needed, aswell as a 20k mount ( JC tiger, or sky golem ) during the 3 months we're together.

Hit me up on skype:Niclaswow

Or ingame:Thecondrius#2923
    Do not pair with this guy I am going to report him tonight with screenshots to a mod so he can no longer recruit.
    Last edited by mmoc6a26065d5c; 2015-06-30 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shâtz View Post
    Do not pair with this guy I am going to report him tonight with screenshots to a mod so he can no longer recruit.
    What happened between us seemed to be a misunderstanding, i apologized and even offered to buy something in return as gametime, and you deleted me instantly after, ( I might be able to buy BCH for the recruited guy "update"

Deleted
    What happened between us seemed to be a misunderstanding, i apologized and even offered to buy something in return as gametime, and you deleted me instantly after, ( I might be able to buy BCH for the recruited guy "update"
    No you tried to lie about being hacked, when you are still using the same skype but apparently it was hacked I tried to add you everyday until yesterday.

So if you were hacked and you no longer had access to skype why would you keep posting it as a contact method?