Neither recieved as of yet.... my F5 button is taking a beating

ok if you get from sackattack pls accept

---------- Post added 2012-06-09 at 07:03 PM ----------

saw you had accepted but are you gonna buy gametime ? really want the mount

I am looking for someone to level with on US Blackrock Horde side. I'm doing this because my server is a wasteland for pugs, openraid heroics are inaccessible to me because I can't get my ilvl to 395+, and I do not have the cash to dish out $150 for realm transfers. I'm looking for someone willing to dedicate some time to leveling without BoA gear, quickly and efficiently. I am willing to level via dungeons as any of the 3 roles, though I lack healing experience. I would prefer Blackrock or Mal'Ganis Horde, but the server is open to discussion.

I'll level with a new player or a veteran. Unfortunately I no longer have a microphone so vent/mumble/skype is out, but I have been playing the game for 5 years and I know what I'm doing. I'm just looking for a fresh start. Send me a PM here, realID me at: [email protected], or just e-mail me. I'm available most of the time. Thanks for your consideration.
    A typical raid leader command would be something like "Yo Scrub, why don't you YOLO 1337 yards to the left because the boss's Swag is about to hit us in 3 seconds".
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.
    Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

Looking for an SoR from someone on [US] Sargeras - Alliance. Please send one to Mysticred_the_TM (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks

somebody want scroll + 10k + ill help you to 85
    for eu
    plzzz send me your email !

Keyboard Turner
    Hello . I'm looking to recruit someone for the RAF system in WoW. Newcomer or veteran, it matters not to me. All I ask of you is that you are mature and can purchase a US copy of the game. Any questions or concerns, shoot me a text! I'll explain more details in the texts . Thanks

215-429-8410

Durpee

Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    Looking for an SoR from someone on [US] Sargeras - Alliance. Please send one to Mysticred_the_TM (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks
    Got my scroll, thanks.

Sending out scrolls for US. Pm me your email.

Have Horde toons on Tichondrius, Blackhand, Stormreaver.
    Have Alliance toons on Blackhand, Draka.

Sending out Scrolls for EU, pm me your details
    Thanks

Can someone send me a Scroll of ressurection? And an transfer to Runetotem EU?
    Im gonna pay around the 20th. PM me, not gonna put details in here.

I can't pm you but if you pm me i'll send you one right away

Regards

If anybody needs to be ressed on Ravencrest-EU just PM me

sending out scrolls for us ally message me

Looking to RaF someone, any US realm (Preferably PvP). Email me at Snewhall39ATyahooDOTcom

Sending out scroll of res on us-realms. Can do it from any realm so you can transfer or if you come to korgath horde i will give you 20k upon reciving my mount. Pm me!!!!

I need SOR on US-realms (anyone). sminorini [at] gmail com

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trancarth View Post
    I need SOR on US-realms (anyone). sminorini [at] gmail com

Thanks.
    Sent. Please resub.

Hey can anyone send me a SOR. US..will pm email.

Looking to Recruit to US realms!
    I have RaF Experience. I have almost 5 level 85s on my main account (DK, Pally, Druid, Shaman, and an 84 Warrior) and have been playing WoW for about 3 years now. I have a guild on my main realm (Azgalor-Alliance), but I could get us into one on my druid's realm (Kel'Thuzad-Alliance). I'll supply gold up to 85, willing to level up to 5 (possibly more, if you'd like). I am in CST.
    Please have skype/vent+mic.
    Add my skype: keik_a
    OR JUST PM ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Hey can anyone send me a SOR. US..will pm email.
    Are you still looking?