Deleted
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!

+ We can lvl on some other server but its nice if its at least medium+ populated!

OR skype: kriviic

Deleted
    Sigh
    Im searching again for a Raf partner... (pls be active)
    I WANT TO BE RECRUITED! i pay for my own stuff would be nice if u give me some starter gold and pay for riding skills.

I dont rlly mind what server aslong its High populated and on EU

Also dont mind Horde or Ally

Well add me on skype Dedasx

and pls dont be a kid that suddenly goes off without saying a word ty
    Last edited by mmoc46ba273ba5; 2013-10-10 at 07:00 PM.

Looking to SoR someone, US region, Willing to pay for 30 day time card code, I want me a mount.

Please message me at Lokryn (at) yahoo (dot) com if interested.

looking for SOR invite US
    PM me your skype name please thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ukdnbro View Post
    looking for SOR invite US
    PM me your skype name please thank you
    Cant pm u but ill SOR u add me on skype mikey.dremann

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking to recruit someone on US Illidan Horde. I am a laid back dude who generally gets on around 6-10pm central on weeknights and a lot on the weekends. I play a lot (10-20 hrs a week) but I do have a life outside WoW so I am not the person you are looking for if you want 24/7 access. Looking to level 2-3 chars to 80 (more if we are both cool with it). I'll provide some start up gold, any help you need, availability, and friendly demeanor. You will be responsible for your own account/games/expansions and reliability. Anyways just a normal dude here looking to take advantage of the system and get some quick levels. Hit me up on skype mikey.dremann

Looking to recruit someone on US. Just looking for some good company whilst leveling. I am open to being recruited, but I require a set of cd keys to show you're dedicated. If you allow me to recruit you, we can discuss server/classes/faction. I do have some level 90s on different servers for gold.

Send me a message on Skype - culleylicious

Looking for someone to recruit me, from US.

I already bought the battle chest a few hours ago. I made a ticket in support on Blizzards website and they said they can get me the benefits of RaF still. Just need the email and account name for the person who wants to recruit me.

Can anyone help me I don't wanna waste my money.. Already have a account with a 90 and 80. I made a stupid mistake and feel like a dumb ass. So if anyone could help me get RaF I'd really appreciate it.

And I don't care what faction or realm I play on. Message me so we can start leveling!

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone help me out? I made a stupid mistake.. Would be cool if this account wasn't a waste of money....
    Last edited by Davis194; 2013-10-11 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davis194 View Post

I already bought the battle chest a few hours ago. I made a ticket in support on Blizzards website and they said they can get me the benefits of RaF still. Just need the email and account name for the person who wants to recruit me.

Can anyone help me I don't wanna waste my money.. Already have a account with a 90 and 80. I made a stupid mistake and feel like a dumb ass. So if anyone could help me get RaF I'd really appreciate it.

And I don't care what faction or realm I play on. Message me so we can start leveling!

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone help me out? I made a stupid mistake.. Would be cool if this account wasn't a waste....

Ill do it, add me on skype culleylicious

I don't really use skype that much but ill try to message you on there

Looking for a recruit. Wanting to level an alt character. Very active on constantly just let me know so we can jam your character up! Add me on skype

Bwassiff

Quote Originally Posted by Davis194 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone help me out? I made a stupid mistake.. Would be cool if this account wasn't a waste of money....
    Hey Ill be happy to recruit you if ur still looking. skype: mikey.dremann email: mikeydremann(at)gmail(dot)com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dedasx View Post
    Sigh
    Im searching again for a Raf partner... (pls be active)
    I WANT TO BE RECRUITED! i pay for my own stuff would be nice if u give me some starter gold and pay for riding skills.

I dont rlly mind what server aslong its High populated and on EU

Also dont mind Horde or Ally

Well add me on skype Dedasx

and pls dont be a kid that suddenly goes off without saying a word ty
    Still searching!

Looking to recruit

Cho'gall US pvp server CT Hoard

lvl 25 guild flexible schedule pm me, have vent and skype

Still looking to recruit someone! I can provide a 25 Guild for boosts, gold to help and also have a 2 seater mount that I can carry us with! Let me know asap!

Skype - Bwassiff
    Last edited by wassif; 2013-10-11 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!

+ We can lvl on some other server but its nice if its at least medium+ populated!

OR skype: kriviic

Horde player on US server Nordrassil looking to recruit a new player.

Will offer the following:
    - 10k gold to get you started
    - Level 25 guild with friendly environment
    - Can fly you around
    - Knowledge of game and class mechanics

Will need you to pay for the Battle Chest and Cata/MoP.

If you are interested please send me a message.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking to recruit someone.

Just looking for someone cool to play with, and level up a few toons to 80. On Emerald dream server, alliance. (US)

If interested let me know.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Really really need a recruit! I will provide you with gold for all levels including end game to assist you. I can enchant you free carry you in bgs/arenas/any aspect needed just want to hurry a character up to cap!!!

Looking to recruit anyone!
    What you get:
    -Exped RaF levler with over 10 characters leveled
    -Gold for bags and to start yourself off.
    -Leveling for as many characters on as many servers, I only need 1 on Illidan horde!
    -Guild for leveling with all perks
    -Powerlevling as soon as we get 60 with instant ques on my 68 Dk

You only have to supply your game time and expansions, leave the rest to me

I am looking to recruit someone. I am currently playing on Blackrock Horde. I can provide you bags and riding skill money. I will be on game usually all the time especially weekend. I can help you after lvl 80, we can still play together and I can teach you some stuff if you want.

I just want to start new character and we can lvl up together.

Sorry I can not provide you battle-chest.

If you are interested, Add me on skype shh0328 or email me g.h.song(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

We can lvling up whenever you want to.
    Last edited by doinn; 2013-10-12 at 04:15 AM.