Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameblaze View Post
    Looking to be recruited on US servers. I'll level 2 toons (and only 2) to 80 through dungeons (prefer to play as dps, so if you can tank/heal for the que times would be appreciated).

Details:

-I played briefly during vanilla, i'm very out of touch with the current game.
    -Alliance only
    -US Sargeras realm, if you wish to cross-realm RAF that is fine.
    -Available 10AM - 1PM and 6PM-11PM CST on weekdays. Weekends are completely open.
    -I pay for my own battlechest, expansions and game time.
    Add gui.prad0 on Skype and we can start right now if you want. I have 6 years of WoW experience and can heal/tank.

I'm recruiting in ANY US server.

Private message me
    I got plenty of time to play !!!!

Deleted
    EUROPE REALMS
    I can recruit someone to EU server.
    PM me.

I'm playing alot.

I'm looking someone to recruit to my EU KAZZAK HORDE realm.Want to level up at least 2-3 characters.
    Can give you bags and mount golds etc for start.I can manage more if we continue well
    I'm highly active and it d be good if you pay at least 2 months.Feel free to send a message my tag LadyGaga#2570
    Last edited by Ldygg; 2013-11-13 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for a raf partner on Outland-EU!!

im looking for a m8 for raf on outland eu... just pm me and ill recruit you, ill level a tune up with you

Deleted
    Hey are you open for someone recruiting you?

Looking to recruit RAF partner
    What I provide:
    As much gold necessary to make our leveling experience as smooth as possible.
    Guidance to make our leveling experience faster. (If you need it)
    An invite to my own private Level 25 guild.
    What you provide:
    The game, (battle chest) game time, and expansions for as far as you want to level to.
    BIO: I enjoy long walks on the beach, I've been playing the game since 2008, I'm not 3K in Arena or 14/14 HM but I can mash 3-6 buttons at level 80 as well as anyone else can.
    Battle Tag: Gold#1625

I'm recruiting anybody. The server we'll level up will be Moonguard (US Server). I'll provide with : -Battlechest -Hours of leveling time (Depends on Irl activity and such) -2 years World of Warcraft experience and friendly service You must provide with: -Cooperation -2 months of game time (For the mount/pet) -90 days of service to level 5 or more characters (Horde side only by the way) Message me on here if you are interested.
    Last edited by PestMeester; 2013-11-13 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking to recruit, discuss any of the following with me through PM or BattleTag SakuraSeppun#1640.

You Are Responsible For:
    • Buying your own account
    • Paying for your game time (2 months)

I Offer:
    • You can pick the US server and faction
    • I will provide you with bags, glyphs, and required mount training
    • I have a very flexible schedule and can play when you set it up
    • I will level up to 3 characters with you (to 85)
    • I have been playing for 8 years and have 7 level 90's and a multitude of other high level characters on both factions; I can guide you through a fast leveling experience, you can basically go on autopilot if you'd like.
    Last edited by Seppun; 2013-11-13 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Forgot to add BattleTag

Project Troll Roll | Signature Requests: Open

Deleted
    Im Looking for a trustable leveling partner on any EU realm!
    (Any realm and both faction ok for me! I have some realm in my pocket what I'll recommend to you but we can play anywhere except low populated realms.)

I'll provide:

- tons of gold for each of your characters what we level up together
    - Eight year experience and fun company
    - Im playing all day so we can play together anytime when you can come online
    - full heirloom geared tank or healer for fast que in dungeons

What you should provide:
    - the game keys for yourself
    - be online as much as you can
    - be nice and friendly

Looking to recruit someone
    Also if anyone needs scroll

Frostmane EU Alliance

You need to buy your own games and 2 months of game time.

I will provide you with glyphs/bags/gold and level atleast 4 85s with you

I mostly play at night

PM me, or add me on skype -> anal_dissected_angel

I'm Looking to recruit someone to US Mal"Ganis!

I cannot pay for a battlechest for you at this time.

What I can offer:
    Gold, Bags, Mounts, Tons of knowledge of the game and lots and lots of time.

I can play any role well, Heals Tank or DPS.

You will need to get the game keys for yourself, I can cover anything in-game.

Send me an email at tmlayden14(at)gmail(dot)com

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on EU

I'm sure we can come to an agreement on how many characters to level up, I'd prefer 2-6
    We either choose a realm & faction together or play on Azjol-Nerub (medium population) Alliance in which case I provide 5k gold per character and bags

What you can expect from me:

• 6 years of game experience
    • I used to be a heroic raider, now playing slightly more casually, but intend to get raiding again in WoD
    • 4-5 hours a day in the afternoon/evening (more time during weekends)

What I expect from you:

• Game + gametime
    • Friendliness and your time

BattleTag: Lubbzor#2997

LF raf partner/veteran player

female/21/spain

name: marcela stephanie

faction: any

server: any (idc)

i can play 24/7 till cap level we can start right now if you want.

i can add my own game time but i need the battle chest.

pm me or contact me on skype: marcelamarinera

Looking for a person to recruit.
    I'm on the EU Server Aerie Peak. Which is a more Alliance based realm but Horde has it's fair share of players.

What you can expect from me:
    A guaranteed place in a decent guild.
    I'm Friendly and understanding.
    I like leveling so I don't mind doing it with you every now and then.

What I expect from you:
    To pay for your first month of sub time.

PM me at benjohnhughes@gmail.com

Thanks!

Looking to Recruit! - Illidan- US Server!

What I can Provide:
    Up to 2k on each new alt we decide to level!
    Friendly and welcoming experience
    Quick and fast levelings, Hitting 85 most likely Once every 3 days.
    A two seater mount, bags, enchants, gems, whatever you need.
    A Guild.

What I expect:
    Respect, basic knowledge.
    Your own Battle-Chest and any expansion you wish to get
    Willing to level many alts on various servers, factions, ect.
    Friendly-ness. This goes both ways!

I wish to start on leveling a character on the Horde side of Illidan, a very good server, the highest ranked U.S PVe server. Then we can move on to Alliance, other servers, various other things of your choosing! I'm a WoW player that has been playing since the early Beta of Vanilla. I have great knowledge of the game, a rather geared and wealthy main, and various other connections to help make this smooth.

If Interested: PM me here OR Contact me via Skype: Becausemagic. Thank you! RAFs are back up as of today!

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon together if you want to.

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - 18 slot bags;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though)
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!

Hello there I am looking to recruit on US servers

I am 22 and a veteran player on a new account with some chars on darkspear.

I WILL BE PROVIDING YOUR STARTER EDITION

In return I ask that you do some things for me:
    - Be on frequently enough for us to level AT LEAST 3 85's in the 3 month period
    - Be able to skype with me and be friendly because ill get bored quickly if we aren't communicating
    - ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY you must get a month of game time within 2 weeks so I can get my free month and keep playing

THAT'S IT!

I don't mind if you don't have any experience playing. I actually enjoy sharing my knowledge of the game anyways.
    I would want to start Horde chars on Kil' Jaeden or Tichondrius and potentially an alliance one too.
    I will not be able to provide resources for us as they are new servers for me.

So if you are interested you will create a trial account Ill upgrade your account after I feel like I can trust you, and I like you then we can race to 90. You can contact me through skype @ kitchens45 or through PM message here on MMO

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit a Friend or Scroll of Resurrection. I'm playing on Alonsus EU, nice Pve server, it's quiet and yet you get all the stuff done. We will be playing on alliance side. I'm looking to make around 2-5 new toons so loads of lvling. I will offer bags, and some gold for mounts. Most of all I offer friendly laid back lvling, just let me know how long you can play and that's about it. I probably can invite you to server's best raiding guild if I can see you playing enough. You will need your own keys and game and stuff like that. If you wanna play together MSG me on kooliksvajalik(a)gmail(.)com I'll be checking my E-mail every hour.

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Arthas Us

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Arthas Us - Horde. I can provide you 15k gold. Arthas is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon together if you want to.We can also make a alliance on darkspears ur choice

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though)
    - 9 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

Ps im Hightly geared on my main u can armory my main Xastral-us form arthas
    Last edited by Xastral; 2013-11-14 at 04:54 AM.