Hello every1, having a nice day? i hope so; i'll go straight to the question, i'm an old time wow player, since 2005, having my main since and an achievement/mounts/companions hunter, right now in on the italian server Well of Eternity/Pozzo dell'Eternità, but i would transfer if needed,sadly i've no more hours of daily playing to play my pg, usually 3-4 hours from 21:00 to 24/1:00 Rome C.E.T, all i'm searching is a guild/few friends to share my achivement,mount,companion searching passion, included few raids or pvp ofc,if any1 is interested just pm me ty all.

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper

Hello all, I'm looking for a SoR to a US account. Toon/server is Taes @ Shu'halo. Thanks in advance!

need an email address to send it to you can PM me

Hello there im looking for someone that needs to be recruited and to level with i would prefer the server The Maelstrom, Stormscale or Outland. pm me for more info or anything else

Hi im looking to recruit someone to RaF with me you can choose server and weather allience or horde. I am free on mon-thur 3-whenever
    fri-sun all day EASTERN TIME. I need someone that will be on alot as i want to level fast. pst if interested at karndeep.15 at hotmail

I'm looking for a SoR, add me on skype : lechest1

Thanks

Looking to recruit an English Speaking person to level an alt on US Server Illidan, one of the highest ranked servers in WoW, with AMAZING raid progression, and an amazing Horde sided pvp realm. Mostly looking to level a Warlock for PVE. PM me for more details or to get recruited.

Must speak English.

I can be on Monday-Friday from 3:30- 8:00 PM everyday (Pacific time) And most of the day on Weekends. Provide your own keys (battlechest is currently 5 dollars, Mists of Pandaria is currently 50% off.). Send me a PM to talk to me! Willing to go to the server YOU want if you buy 2 months. Will be on a lot, and we can level fast.

Looking to Recruit!
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Lightbringer-US Alliance!

About Myself
    I've been playing WoW since Wrath of the Lich King and have changed characters a couple of times, I'm not the most experienced player but I know my way around Azeroth and know how to level rather quickly. I'm currently playing a Windwalker Monk and have a Restoration Shaman alt. I'm in a small guild as a social member as of now since I'm getting ready to deploy in February.

What I will provide!
    - Battle Chest.
    - Cataclysm.
    - Mists of Pandaria
    - Cinder Kitten if all works out well!
    - Positive attitude.
    - Gold for Bags/Mounts.
    - Leveling from 1-90 across multiple classes.

What I expect...
    - Someone who is dedicated and won't bail on me like my first attempt at RAF
    - Someone who is willing to level multiple classes.
    - I am Central Standard Time so I'd prefer someone in the same timezone OR in Pacific Standard Time.
    - Do not be childish, with me being in the military I can't be on 24/7 and am usually on from 5 PM to 11 PM CST every night!
    - Skype so we can communicate more efficiently and easier.

Contact Information
    - Shoot me a PM and I'll respond with all the necessary details!

Thanks,
    ~Mesima
    Last edited by Mesima; 2012-12-12 at 05:49 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    LF Raf partner, will help you level, be in one of the top guilds and help you get geared if you want or just make multiple level 90s, post for more info if you would like to do this!
    email me at jonnyrollove @ gmail . com or add me on my battletag nikdog#1159

Deleted
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

Interested? PM me, thanks!

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are cheap right now! Christmas offer! )
    Here's prices:
    World of Warcraft Battle Chest for 5€ (£4) -- more than 60% Savings
    Cataclysm for 10€ (£8) -- more than 65% Savings
    Mists of Pandaria for 20€ (£17) -- more than 40% Savings

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

Interested? PM me, thanks!
    I sent you PM.
    But in addition, we can talk by email: alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

Deleted
    can anyone send me a gift of wow (5 euro) http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000044 ?
    pm me if you wana help!

Always looking for a SoR, I am not often on skype (lechest1) so you can e-mail me also : dstale14 [[at]] hotmail [[dot]] com

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alex5412 View Post
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    just a friendly warning, this person is kinda scam

recruited me month ago, played about 3 hours, that never show up
    look up his older posts (in this thread especially) nothing from 'I provide' is actually provided...( ok he got lvl 25 guild with lvl 1 gm, thats about it)

when questioned 14 days ago, replayed: 'sry bro, will pay my sub and play' never did
    when questioned yesterday, replayed ' xmas bro, money spent on present, plz pay month so i can get my FREE LOL' oh yea i am so gonna sponsor you...

so yea.. stay away good people!

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 07:36 PM ----------

also looking to be recruited by someone SERIOUS

will pay for my boxes and sub, just looking for someone who actually gonna play and level with me...
    me 24 years old, still student, playing since TBC, gonna plays afternoons/evenings/weekends, not really bothered about faction, oh yea EU realms only, would prefer high pop, indifferent about pve/pvp

potential problems with me: when leveling, not always gonna go for best xp/hour spent, sometimes nostalgia, good quests, dungeons, scenery, lols wins over..
    examples: loves old good warcraft 3 stories, always up for some Lordaeron quests ( from tirisfal to light hope chapel baby, just arathi is boring!) tbc nostalgia (usually doing kara attu, some netherstorm-Kirin Tor all the way!, maybe MgT one, two, three runs...) maybe even some wrath!(wrathgate, icc dungeons)
    pvp/bgs are fun too!

if interested, pm me!
    Last edited by Ionna22; 2012-12-12 at 06:40 PM. Reason: quote added

Deleted
    hi i'm looking to recruit someone, i need to level 2 carachters on bronze dragonflight EU alliance side, then i can help you on any server faction you want also i'll help with bags money ecc, send me a mail dario_martina (at) yahoo.it (i can't yet write my email) to discuss our gametime and everything you want to know

Looking to get a SoR. PM me ASAP please.

Deleted
    Sup man add me up on skype kewous!

Quote Originally Posted by Ionna22 View Post
    just a friendly warning, this person is kinda scam

recruited me month ago, played about 3 hours, that never show up
    look up his older posts (in this thread especially) nothing from 'I provide' is actually provided...( ok he got lvl 25 guild with lvl 1 gm, thats about it)

when questioned 14 days ago, replayed: 'sry bro, will pay my sub and play' never did
    when questioned yesterday, replayed ' xmas bro, money spent on present, plz pay month so i can get my FREE LOL' oh yea i am so gonna sponsor you...

so yea.. stay away good people!

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 07:36 PM ----------

also looking to be recruited by someone SERIOUS

will pay for my boxes and sub, just looking for someone who actually gonna play and level with me...
    me 24 years old, still student, playing since TBC, gonna plays afternoons/evenings/weekends, not really bothered about faction, oh yea EU realms only, would prefer high pop, indifferent about pve/pvp

potential problems with me: when leveling, not always gonna go for best xp/hour spent, sometimes nostalgia, good quests, dungeons, scenery, lols wins over..
    examples: loves old good warcraft 3 stories, always up for some Lordaeron quests ( from tirisfal to light hope chapel baby, just arathi is boring!) tbc nostalgia (usually doing kara attu, some netherstorm-Kirin Tor all the way!, maybe MgT one, two, three runs...) maybe even some wrath!(wrathgate, icc dungeons)
    pvp/bgs are fun too!

if interested, pm me!

Hi,

it would be awesome if someone could send me a SoR for my old account! My Character name is Psykor on Shattered Hand... if you need any more info let me know via pm. Look forward to start playing again!

Thanks,
    Psykor

I am looking for someone to SoR me. I have an old game card ready to go, (they don't expire do they)? I will only play Horde on a high pop relatively balanced PvP server. I would greatly appreciate some gold/bags to get me going, but obviously won't require this.
    Please PM me if interested (or reply to this thread).

I will be activating the account tomorrow morning and will put in the game card right away. The game is already installed.
    Last edited by Utinil; 2012-12-13 at 12:28 AM.