Rocket mount, hard decision.

I can't decide which of my characters to claim the rocket on.

Character 1 - Paladin (Retired main)(4.2k Gs) Got [The right stuff] and various old school content(Character goes back to vanilla.) <-- also has Zevhra mount.

Character 2 - Warrior (Alt with 4.3k Gs) Got [The right stuff] and the magic rooster mount.

Character 3 - Death Knight (Main)(5.6k Gs) Got [The Right stuff] filled proffesions and loads of achievement points. But no special defining feature.

My dilemma is this : I want the mount to be on a memorable character, which i can spend alot of quality time on. And that will be an awesome class come Cataclysm.

Thus far we've seen that Warrior beats Death Knights when it comes to spell/abilities in Cataclysm. Paladin we're yet to see.

Any thoughts?, i'm struggeling with this.

Re: Rocket mount, hard decision.

It's simple, recruit 3 friends instead of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrfabolous
    I can't decide which of my characters to claim the rocket on.

Character 1 - Paladin (Retired main)(4.2k Gs) Got [The right stuff] and various old school content(Character goes back to vanilla.) <-- also has Zevhra mount.

Character 2 - Warrior (Alt with 4.3k Gs) Got [The right stuff] and the magic rooster mount.

Character 3 - Death Knight (Main)(5.6k Gs) Got [The Right stuff] filled proffesions and loads of achievement points. But no special defining feature.

My dilemma is this : I want the mount to be on a memorable character, which i can spend alot of quality time on. And that will be an awesome class come Cataclysm.

Thus far we've seen that Warrior beats Death Knights when it comes to spell/abilities in Cataclysm. Paladin we're yet to see.

Any thoughts?, i'm struggeling with this.
    Whichever you play the most. Also, I believe that you can get it on all of your characters? I'm probably wrong, as I do not have a lot of experience with the RaF system, but that seems to be how it works with a lot of Blizzard's more exclusive vanity items.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

I don't think there's a time limit for when your rewards expire, so you can just wait until cataclysm and then claim it and if the rewards are being removed then you'll probably be informed first.

which one are you more active on? Also, which one you have more fun playing with?

Rocket mount + Char that you like = FREAKING AWESOME CHAR YOU LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrfabolous

Wha, were you reading the same Warrior notes as I was?? DK talent tree changes are vague but sounds like the class will be awesome imo...
    Anal jokes will never get old.

I'm saving mine for my Goblin Rogue. Nothing better than getting ganked by a tiny green thing, then watching it cackle maniacally and shoot off on a rocket. ^_^
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

Probably a warrior. The other two classes seem to lack the excitement (me?) in Catyclysm. And the new Warrior stuff will make you a walking, breathing tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

idk why you needed to include gs ???

OT: its clearly up to you besides your the one that will be using it

Quote Originally Posted by dscherli
    Wha, were you reading the same Warrior notes as I was?? DK talent tree changes are vague but sounds like the class will be awesome imo...

I'm talking about Heroic leap versus - well no new fun gimmick spell.

Also i should note, that i'm most active on my Death Knight. But i kinda suck at pvp and it doesn't feel "complete" (In terms of my experience with the class.)
    Quote Originally Posted by twiztedreamz
    idk why you needed to include gs ???

OT: its clearly up to you besides your the one that will be using it
    I decided to insert my Gear score, as i rarely if ever find groups on my "lesser" characters. Just because of the Gear score.

Quote Originally Posted by mosher94
    Whichever you play the most. Also, I believe that you can get it on all of your characters? I'm probably wrong, as I do not have a lot of experience with the RaF system, but that seems to be how it works with a lot of Blizzard's more exclusive vanity items.
    Unfortunatly, you can only choose one character to put the mount on;/ I had hoped it was BoA but not the case.

OT: Like others have said use it on the character you find yourself playing the most, you will get alot more enjoyment out of it if you do

Myself I have an unclaimed mount sitting on my account, and I cannot wait for them to release the new RaF reward so I can go claim one of my very own)

A gearsore discussion aside, since it would result in yet another rant, then you can claim the mount one only a single character per friend recruited.
    So one friend per character you want the rocket mount on, which imo really sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account

By using Gearscore you deserve no rocket, point made. :
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sukki
    By using Gearscore you deserve no rocket, point made. :

I don't use Gearscore. I'm actualy activly against it, as it alienates players.
    However, unfortunatly i had to memorize my wtfismygearscore.com gearscore, or i don't get into groups on my server.

On another note fucking rocket! WOOO

10+ Year Old Account

On another note, anyone want be recruited :P
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!