Poll: What is your LEAST favourite Leveling/questing Zone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: What is your LEAST favourite Leveling/questing Zone?

AZSHARA for sure for me 5 lvl 80's and never could stand that place.
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Desolace comes first, I've been there for loremaster and even at 80 it sucks badstyle!
    I think its probably because its really bland looking. I love Maraudon it's a really great instance so that brings desolace up a bit.

felwood
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

10+ Year Old Account

Desolace. Its just a giant gray zone with some annoyed horse people in it.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Desolace gives me nghtmares

ive always hated wetlands because of all the running around just to complete a quest and then running all the way back to hand it in.
    its alot faster with level 20 mounts now but theres still so much running around.

if i could vote for more theyd be un'goro crater, zangamarsh and blades edge mountain

Hellfire and Desolace for sure.

Hellfire more because I can avoid Desolace for the most part. I can't avoid Hellfire with a new toon starting out in Outland.

Looks like Desolace is definitely everyones favourite :P
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Badlands
    Azshara
    Desolace.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

I voted zangar, but it would've been desolace if I ever actually had to level there. I don't think I've done more than run through that zone since vanilla though.

Desolace!

Oh my god how I hated that zone, I remember when I first started playing 4 or so years ago, my first Character , well only character hehe, My main (Druid) Well being new and not having a clue I just went everywhere I got quests, so ofc I was on Kalimdor for a good long time working through all the appropriate zones.

I remember loving ashenvale and Darkshore very druidy, got me well excited, travelling through all the surrounding zones walking into felwood and almost being mauled by high level mobs.

I just thought wow this game is amazing, then I walked into Desolace.... I managed to do some quests in that hell hole, but soon as I could get out I left and never returned on any of my future million or so alts.

I swore I would never go back ever... then Loremaster achievement came out... damn you Blizzard!

But yeah Desolace, very suiting name :P

lol I have one question why Zanymarsh?? xD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TelDrud
    lol I have one question why Zanymarsh?? xD
    it seems to be Zangermarsh now

ps voted Feralas, but when i saw 'Desolace'... rawr. [inner rage] [cleaves Kalimdor's map apart]
    [Talisman of Resurgence] icon is made of small kitten's red eyes. each time you use the proc, the god kills two more kittens to refresh it's icon after cooldown.
    Holy Paladin trinket comparison

Azshara. Currently, if you're on the wrong side of that cliff, you get to run half the zone to get back on it. If you fall in that river on the west border, you get to go to west Orgrimmar to get out. And in the expansion, its going to be a giant place for goblins to suck up to Garrosh.

Let it burn.

Azshara all the way

10+ Year Old Account

Desolace is total win here.

The Hinterlands, for as alliance the camp of elves that are friendly and the area of level 60 elite dragon mobs take up a chunk of the map, leaving the zone kind of empty and lonely. Although I suppose there are some fond memories of hours spent in the Hinterlands with my guild, completing the quest for the hammer of Zul'Farrak against legions of elite trolls with a speedy re-spawn timer (:

No one voted for Burning Steppes? 0o

15+ Year Old Account

There are a couple of zones that I dislike (Duskwood, Un'Goro, Swamp of Sorrows among other), but nothing comes close to my loathing of Azshara. It's got the potential to be a really cool zone, but running around half the zone because you died in the wrong spot gets old pretty quickly. I'm really happy it's getting a big revamp in Cataclysm.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Deleted

I voted Blade's edge mountains... Personally I like Desolace, Azshara, Un'goro Crater and Silithus. I have even quested in all those zones with both Horde and Alliance characters (and in Desolace without mount). Actually I like almost every zone in-game with the exception of Blade's edge mountains and Zul'Drak (and maybe the trivial starting zones).

I hate most of the quest zones in Kalimdor which is why I quest in Eastern Kingdoms now. Felwood, Ashenvale, Desolace, and Azshara are probably my most hated there. The only ones I can think of that I like there are Tanaris and Un'goro. I also hate Duskwood with a passion aswell, but I gave my vote to Ashenvale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss