Major Cities: Whats the Defensive Mechanics of Major Cities?

Whats the Spawn rate of Guards?

How long it take for Major Leaders to be taken out?

Which Horde City is the most easy to lay siege?

Re: Major Cities: Whats the Defensive Mechanics of Major Cities?

There's no such thing as laying siege to a major city. You just run in with your raid and kill the boss.

As for the hardest one, thats probably Orgrimmar, since most of horde hangs out there. The other ones are all very accessible.

As for the rest, i dont know.

The Mighty Blackonblack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tro
    Whats the Spawn rate of Guards?

How long it take for Major Leaders to be taken out?

Which Horde City is the most easy to lay siege?
    Guards : a few minutes I would say

Leader Down : 30-40 seconds

Horde Easiest City : Silvermoon, rest are quite difficult as TB is easily Monsooned/Thunderstormed and raid wipe and Undercity can be confusing for Alliance players, Org as said above is pretty densely populated in us Horde players so Thrall isn't going down anytime soon.
    Vojka: You've got to tank a set amount of mobs everytime.
    Maskara: I'm Prot, I can do whatever. If Arms can do it, Prot can do it better. Nuff said. /thread
    Vojka: Lol, cept damage.
    Maskara: Basically.

For horde, the hardest is Ironforge.

The front entrance is always swarming with alliance, and going by tram from Stormwind means that alert Alliance players have time to set up a defense if they communicate well.

I always felt that Org was easy because of the totally unguarded back entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmourne
    I always felt that Org was easy because of the totally unguarded back entrance.
    Heh. back entrance... (bum)

In all seriousness, though, with how densly populated orgrimmar is, at least on my server, the allies almost never get past that little bridge, cause one alert and BAM, you've got 50 horde storming that entrance, pushing back any allies that were massing to enter.

On top of that, any time they manage to sneak in and get to thrall, its rare they don't get swarmed by Kor'kron or however its spelled, Vol'Jin, and of course the same 50 horde that would've stormed the bridge before. We like thrall way too much. Once he gets swapped out for garrosh, we prlly won't give a shit anymore though. :P

On a sidebar, my server's apparently had the last 72 WG victories, according to some dude last night. That says something about the ally pvp situation on my server. We still get rocked in the bg's though... :S

Quote Originally Posted by NotYoFriendGuy

In all seriousness, though, with how densly populated orgrimmar is, at least on my server, the allies almost never get past that little bridge, cause one alert and BAM, you've got 50 horde storming that entrance, pushing back any allies that were massing to enter.

On top of that, any time they manage to sneak in and get to thrall, its rare they don't get swarmed by Kor'kron or however its spelled, Vol'Jin, and of course the same 50 horde that would've stormed the bridge before. We like thrall way too much. Once he gets swapped out for garrosh, we prlly won't give a shit anymore though. :P

On a sidebar, my server's apparently had the last 72 WG victories, according to some dude last night. That says something about the ally pvp situation on my server. We still get rocked in the bg's though... :S
    BG's are cross-realm. XD
    Vojka: You've got to tank a set amount of mobs everytime.
    Maskara: I'm Prot, I can do whatever. If Arms can do it, Prot can do it better. Nuff said. /thread
    Vojka: Lol, cept damage.
    Maskara: Basically.

Silvermoon and Undercity are very easy. Just a few hi-lvl hordies there usually, if any at all. If you get lost in UC, I wonder how you find your bed every evening...
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MiwT...eature=related
    I know it has been posted for at least 10 times, but... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Maskara
    Guards : a few minutes I would say

Leader Down : 30-40 seconds

Horde Easiest City : Silvermoon, rest are quite difficult as TB is easily Monsooned/Thunderstormed and raid wipe and Undercity can be confusing for Alliance players, Org as said above is pretty densely populated in us Horde players so Thrall isn't going down anytime soon.
    Thunder Bluff is pretty easy. Use the back entrance and take Cairne into his building. The chance to find a high level Fire Mage/Moonkin/Elemental Shaman on the short distance from the back entrance to the leader is extremely low, even at peak hours.

Guard Spawn - A few minutes usally. Though, if you kill a Npc one spawns, if you kill a player, one spawns, and if you run by an Npc, one spawns.

Major Leaders - Probably a minute? I dunno, it's dumb, they -really- should Scale city bosses, 5 million in T10 with 40+people takes a few seconds now.

Easiest City - Darnassus, unless Alliance port in. Exodar, noone likes it. Silvermoon, noone likes Blood Elves, atleast on Horde.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by NotYoFriendGuy

Yeah... but... I don't think Alliance wants to go kill Garrosh either. At least Thrall is a worthy opponent. :|

10+ Year Old Account

Bring 3-4friends and it chould take 30min

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera
    Yeah... but... I don't think Alliance wants to go kill Garrosh either.
    Wait, wait, wait...what??
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by cise4832
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MiwT...eature=related
    I know it has been posted for at least 10 times, but... ;D
    once again made my day!!! i saw a friend of mine do that once... its SO DAMN FUNNY!
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Most times, if you are standing in Dalaran and you see "City is under attack!", by the time we got to the boss, he'd be at 25% and that'd be the end of it. Maybe 5 total people defending. 3 of which are lowbies.

Welcome to Madoran.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================