Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Heroic DBW -Worth Buying-??

Threads out of control, almost 9 pages in a few days >.>

Long story short, wanted to buy heroic DBW for 18k, guild accepted, I changed my mind and went for SE. I now have SE and I find it far greater than DBW. Sorry to disappoint.
    "Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you."

Re: Heroic DBW -Worth Buying-??

12-18k is not much for that trinket. On my server i264 BoE (the good ones) goes for that price. I don know however if it's worth waiting for Shadow's Edge instead.
    |----------------------------ART----------------------------|

It is BiS, so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by vendelin
    12-18k is not much for that trinket. On my server i264 BoE (the good ones) goes for that price. I don know however if it's worth waiting for Shadow's Edge instead.
    You must be on a cheap server. I've heard about GDKP runs where that trinket sells for 50k+... We've killed Heroic saurfang 5 times now and we've seen 4 of those drop :\ WTB cloak plz

I've been known to go out on a whim and buy BIS items whenever I found em, and ended up replacing them soon afterwards, like the kirin tor band back in the day... replaced it in a week, 8.5k for a week... yea, sounds fair.

With patch 3.3.5, the Ruby Sanctum is coming out, and as I recall, there are some good trinkets from that place. Anyways, Since Cataclysm is just around the corner, I'd probably skip on the buying thing, and just have fun in ICC.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster
    It is BiS, so why not?
    Because your named Pokemaster...-_-

On topic: Money is free now, do what you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Thegaga
    You must be on a cheap server. I've heard about GDKP runs where that trinket sells for 50k+... We've killed Heroic saurfang 5 times now and we've seen 4 of those drop :\ WTB cloak plz
    Lol 4 of these drops. you are one LUCKY group.

My guild always gets the damn SWORD drop. we Have 0 rogues in our guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegaga
    Oh, the BoE goes for 12k, that is why 12k is damn cheap for that trinket. The number 12-18k was taken from OP post.
    |----------------------------ART----------------------------|

I would, I have more gold to throw away than I need.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanMD
    So as of right now I am attempting to purchase a continuous ICC 25 HM Saurfang kill until i get Heroic DBW. For now, the guild still needs a few for themselves, and I am sure they are wanting the heroic tokens. However, once they begin selling it, do you think it is worth it??

I do not know any sort of going price for this, but I am going to assume it is ALOT. I contacted this guild once before about a LK 25 kill for Kingslayer. They wanted ~12k+. I found that pretty ridiculous for 1 kill half the raid doesn't mind sitting out for (they can't attempt heroic LK as they still need sindy down). That, and it's 1 boss and a guaranteed completion in 1 run. So now I am hoping to buy a heroic DBW.

Now the upside to this is that this is pretty much BIS for me. I cannot find a soild progressed raiding guild right now on my server, and for horde there is only 3 guilds doing hardmode 25 icc, and only 1 of which is even far into it. So yea, my options are limited to this guild, as I would not be able to obtain this myself (would take months of establishing a spot in a guild that can down 25 HM Saurfang and even then I would have to get into the guild).

So my question is..is this worth the wait/gold? It is basically BIS, it is a badass trinket that I will go back to retrieve if I do not get it before Cataclysm. I mean, who doesn't wanna be a walrus flinging 2 giant weapons around. That, and it will help me achieve ArP hardcap and replace my only piece of gear below 251 (ilvl 200 Heroic badge trinket, lmao). I am not sure what price they would want, but even if it is 12-18k I could afford it and would very much consider this. My only other use of this gold would be to buy a Shadow's Edge (I would still have to farm ~8k+ gold). Anyways, thanks in advance.
    If you aren't raiding that content with your own guild, where would you even really need such an item?

10+ Year Old Account

12k for HEROIC DBW....YOU FUCKING NUTS!? Shit, thats as cheap as they get man, do whatever you can to get 12k because its a GREAT deal.

P.S. Sorry about the caps. Couldnt resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

10+ Year Old Account

On a slightly related note, which realm are you on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Normal DBW goes for about 40.000 gold on GDKP runs on my server. I would NOT hesitate if I were you. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho
    If you aren't raiding that content with your own guild, where would you even really need such an item?
    this ^^

what's the point? get normal version just for cool proc and be done with it, better of buying 310%mount for that gold.

QFT. It's nice to have BiS items and all but really, if you're not in a guild that can get you shadow's edge, what do you need DBW for? Just seems a bit odd :P

Most guilds will never see enough of these trinkets to outfit their raiders, let alone sell to pugs. I can't even assign a number to the value of heroic DBW. The normal version goes for a bare minimum of 20k in my server's GDKP runs.

Herein, we discuss matters of the utmost importance.

Deleted

I don't support selling gear personally, but you're mad if you think you can buy it for 12k. 60-150k would be a more fitting price for heroic DBW, especially considering the guild would likely have to drag you through a lot of Saurfang kills until it drops, and even then deny one of their raiders a BiS offspec trinket. 12k is almost an insult.

E-PEEN!

Until other people in the server find out you bought it and ridicule you for life.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia
    No, because its baddies like you, who don't deserve this trinket.
    Yes, to piss off elitist retards like this guy.

Deleted

PvP?