Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Leave Garrosh alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea
    I'm really embarrassed to say this...but am I the only one who saw the thread title and imagined the OP pulling one of these?
    I was kinda hoping that he was going to do this :'(.

Oh look a decent pro-Garrosh post.

MMO-Champion needs a "Like" button.

THE HORDE:
    The Horde is one of the two major political factions of the mortal races in Azeroth, its counterpart being the Alliance. The Horde, a faction led by off-worlders and composed of outsiders has survived these obstacles by bonding together, fighting as family, comrades, or even uneasy allies. Although its ideals, policies, and beliefs have been revised and membership has changed over time, it is the same Horde inherited by Thrall through Warchief Orgrim Doomhammer.

GARROSH HELLSCREAM:
    Garrosh Hellscream is the son of Grom Hellscream, a former chieftain of the Warsong clan, who freed the orcs from their demonic curse by killing pit lord Mannoroth. With the reopening of the Dark Portal, Garrosh was invited into the Horde by Thrall himself, quickly advancing to the position of personal advisor of the Warchief. Garrosh led the Horde troops into Northrend.
    Garrosh is well-known for his fierce hatred of the Alliance and expresses time and time again he would like the Horde to go to war with its rival faction, which is a notion Thrall has always opposed.

So you have a faction full of 'survivors and outsiders' that have banded together to form a formidable force. They've all been fucked up one way or another by the Alliance. Then you get the son of a bad-ass Orc who killed Cenarius and Mannoroth and saved his entire people. He's sick of all the bullshit; this is World of Warcraft, not World of Holding Hands.

You should all be giving this man props for having the green balls to go to war against the Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account

Come baby, stroke my Garrosh again.

Awesome post, OP. For everyone else; way to go judge a thread before reading what it's about.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil
    Geez, not this again. Stop it already, it's worse than this gearscore bullshit.
    Another "gearscore is bullshit" wagon rider.

Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory
    I grinned at this...mostly because it's kinda true. Everyone's all up in his grill about being depressed, talkin' like their shit don't stink.

By the by, I think Garrosh might be bipolar. The huge, inexplicable mood swings and whatnot. Shaman can't ask for Lexapro from the elements to balance him out.

Yeah, you've been making fun of someone with a mental condition, haters. How does that make you feel now, hmmm? You should be ashamed
    Bullshit. I'm bipolar, i don't even take medication, and I've never felt the desire to return my people to a time when we were demonic mindslaves. He's an orc.

Actually, nevermind. I doubt anyone has done studies on the effects if Bipolar Disorder on psychological framework of an Orc.

At any rate, I can completely agree on all the explanations for why Garrosh is an asshat, but I still don't like him. He could have been forced to watch his father being eaten alive by ants, and he'd still be a douche.
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Irishman
    Bullshit. I'm bipolar, i don't even take medication, and I've never felt the desire to return my people to a time when we were demonic mindslaves. He's an orc.

Irishman? Judging by your post and name, you must be drunk.

No one knows the horrible fate of the Old Horde better than Garrosh
    Why do you think he was second guessing everything he did?

Put the bottle down and pick up a book.

Quote Originally Posted by prodron

Irishman? Judging by your post and name, you must be drunk.

No one knows the horrible fate of the Old Horde better than Garrosh
    Why do you think he was second guessing everything he did?

Put the bottle down and pick up a book.
    Once again, I truly and fully understand why he is the way he is and why he's done what he's done. I'm just saying that the way he goes about it doesn't make me like, or even respect, him.

Also, kudos on the racial stereotyping. Your parents must be so proud.

Once again, I truly and fully understand why he is the way he is and why he's done what he's done. I'm just saying that the way he goes about it doesn't make me like, or even respect, him.

Also, kudos on the racial stereotyping. Your parents must be so proud.
    Irish people are a race, lol.

Also, your post made no sense. Talking about being eaten alive by ants...you know he was killed when he cut Manny in the chest with his axe...right?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    He shouldn't talk really what with his Naxx 25 armor plus crappy low level green weapons. ;D
    Gorehowl is not green as far as i know...its Yellow =). More Awesome then legendery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Xpace
    Oh look a decent pro-Garrosh post.

MMO-Champion needs a "Like" button.

THE HORDE:
    The Horde is one of the two major political factions of the mortal races in Azeroth, its counterpart being the Alliance. The Horde, a faction led by off-worlders and composed of outsiders has survived these obstacles by bonding together, fighting as family, comrades, or even uneasy allies. Although its ideals, policies, and beliefs have been revised and membership has changed over time, it is the same Horde inherited by Thrall through Warchief Orgrim Doomhammer.

GARROSH HELLSCREAM:
    Garrosh Hellscream is the son of Grom Hellscream, a former chieftain of the Warsong clan, who freed the orcs from their demonic curse by killing pit lord Mannoroth. With the reopening of the Dark Portal, Garrosh was invited into the Horde by Thrall himself, quickly advancing to the position of personal advisor of the Warchief. Garrosh led the Horde troops into Northrend.
    Garrosh is well-known for his fierce hatred of the Alliance and expresses time and time again he would like the Horde to go to war with its rival faction, which is a notion Thrall has always opposed.

So you have a faction full of 'survivors and outsiders' that have banded together to form a formidable force. They've all been fucked up one way or another by the Alliance. Then you get the son of a bad-ass Orc who killed Cenarius and Mannoroth and saved his entire people. He's sick of all the bullshit; this is World of Warcraft, not World of Holding Hands.

You should all be giving this man props for having the green balls to go to war against the Alliance.

I dont understand why people still try to play Peacecraft these days

Few days ago in AB i saw some belf putting that picnic basket and dancing around it with some human paladin with foxytail haircut , i got enraged at this because we were losing like 1200 to 800 and that idiot was dancing instead of defending, killed paladin and emoted /spit on belf (she started QQing how i dont know how to have fun, i said go to RP server this is fucking Warcraft not SIMS )
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija

Few days ago in AB i saw some belf putting that picnic basket and dancing around it with some human paladin with foxytail haircut , i got enraged at this because we were losing like 1200 to 800 and that idiot was dancing instead of defending, killed paladin and emoted /spit on belf (she started QQing how i dont know how to have fun, i said go to RP server this is fucking Warcraft not SIMS )
    Chill and take a pill. :

Quote Originally Posted by keymil
    Geez, not this again. Stop it already, it's worse than this gearscore bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paq
    Beer is the only way to stop me emo raging at people who want to stand in the fire coz they think it will keep them warm and cozy!

FUCK YEA!

I thank you, prodron. You're one of the few who shall defend their future Warchief as a true soldier of the Horde!

Now stop it, I don't need your empathy.
    For the Horde!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

He never wanted any of this!
    In Nagrand, Thrall brainwashed him into thinking he was the son of a god-like orc that is the savior of his kind.

Imagine a someone had evidence of you being the son of fucking Warrior Jesus.

After being worked up, he challenges thrall to a 1v1 manfight...AND THRALL CANT HANDLE THE HEAT!

On to cata, Garrosh is bringing a new age called Prosperity to the Horde.
    Never before have we enjoyed such marvelous structures made of Metal instead of sticks and shit.

But all everyone can remember is him sulking near a fire in Nagrand...
    Horseshit, like you never cried before. His dad died you heartless nerds.
    Retconned, Thrall won. Also, Warcraft 1 and 2 says "hi". He isn't crying because his dad died, he is crying because he thinks his dad is a monster, and because the greatmother is dying.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Irish people are a race, lol.

Also, your post made no sense. Talking about being eaten alive by ants...you know he was killed when he cut Manny in the chest with his axe...right?
    The part about Grom being eaten by ants was a "for instance" indicating that regardless of what kind of mental trauma Garrosh might go through, he'd still be a douche.

And yes, the Irish are a race. Perhaps you suffer from the common roleplaying delusion that Humans, Orcs, etc. are races? Because they aren't. They are species.

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea
    I'm really embarrassed to say this...but am I the only one who saw the thread title and imagined the OP pulling one of these?
    LOL i laughed so hard at this but yeah i kinda though the same thing

The part about Grom being eaten by ants was a "for instance" indicating that regardless of what kind of mental trauma Garrosh might go through, he'd still be a douche.

And yes, the Irish are a race. Perhaps you suffer from the common roleplaying delusion that Humans, Orcs, etc. are races? Because they aren't. They are species.
    I cant argue with stupidity of this magnitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir
    Retconned, Thrall won. Also, Warcraft 1 and 2 says "hi". He isn't crying because his dad died, he is crying because he thinks his dad is a monster, and because the greatmother is dying.

THATS EVEN WORSE!

Imagine you found out your father doomed every human being to be a blood thirsty monster! AND THEN YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER WAS DIEING!!!
    AND HIS DAD DIED!

HEARTLESS
    NERDS!

FUCK YEA!

WARcraft doesn't mean only Ally -vs- Horde. Rampaging elemental lords, a frickin humongous dragon that breaks the world, one or two old gods popping up is not enough WAR for you?

Get a clue - game mechanics aren't going to change - there isn't going to be forced PvP. You want to fight the opposing faction - guess what - there are PvP servers for you to do just that.

Also, you fanbois out there do realize that Garrosh will be having a MAJOR change in game, right? My thoguhts are these:

1. He pisses off enough of his ally's or does something that almost bring the horde to destruction and either Suarfang or Vol'jin step in and cap his dumb ass.

2. The change is a "my eye's have been opened" and we get Thrall Mk 2.

Blizz is purposefully writing him to be a world-class Asshat of a Douchebag - and they arer succeeding. Hell, the expac is not even in beta yet and the majority of the playerbase (both Alliance and Horde) would pay good gold to stand in line to take a whack at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"