Pusillin Treasure Hunt Closed - Not enough interest.

Closed. A shame too, had everything planned out and spent about 2 hours on the images.

Re: Find my trinkets, win a prize! Should be easy, considering MY size! [CRP - Open]

((got the clue! msging you it in a sec))
    Bios: http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/cailean/

[00:20] <+Marzenia> made awesomechicken last week
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> with zingiber
    [00:20] == Gungbroh has changed nick to Gungcleans
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> Yeah, same with me. Can't stand red meat.
    [00:20] <Mikesmit> who doesn't like chicken? I like breasts, and you, marzenia?
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> haha
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> well i can eat red meat, i am not crazy about it tho
    [00:21] <Mikesmit> shh Synthaxx, she might fall for it :P
    [00:21] <+Marzenia> I love breasts!

Re: Find my trinkets, win a prize! Should be easy, considering MY size! [CRP - Open]

Cailean finds the letter on the table, instantly knowing the place where he should be: "The Wetlands!" he yelled, Cailean run out off the Inn, storming to the Southshore gryphon master, getting a flight to Theramore, hoping to find some more adventurers to accompany him in this quest for the mighty trinkets.

Cailean finelly landed, he walk to the city entrance, waiting for more people to join in on the search of the trinkets.

((C'mon guys, let's get this play going ;D))

(( nobody is allowed read the rules))

Re: Pusillin Treasure Hunt Closed - Not enough interest.

well, since this thread is now closed, I wanted to give those that were interested the rest of the clues and their answers, as well as disclose where the thread would have been taken.

First clue:

Required a player(s), after finding the note in the inn, to journey to the Dwarven Dig Site in Wetlands. Horde would have been attacked by dwarves, alliance will have been attacked by raptors. The player would then find the next clue, and Pusillins toenails, in a pile of bones.

Second Clue:

The second clue required the party to travel to the Isle of dread in Feralas, where the Chimera Lord Laekmeran called home. The third note was in his nest, so the party had to destroy the beast to have access. Doing so would open up the 3rd clue, and a bloody earing from Pusillin (eww again, right? :P)

Third Clue:

The third and final clue sent our heroes to the frozen wastes of northrend, to battle King Ymiron in Utgarde Pinacle. Once the party had defeated the king, the look around for the treasure, but don't find any. Pusillin drops in, explains he had been held captive while trying to drop off another clue, and decided killing you all would be more fun. The party then fight's pusillin, beats him to within an inch of his life, and Pusillin escapes, ending the journey. The party finds the riches of King Ymiron and they go home happy. The end.

The reward (though not much) for participating was going to be a wallpaper I designed myself:

Don't ya wish you'd have played now? And thanks to those that did show an interest.

Re: Pusillin Treasure Hunt Closed - Not enough interest.

I'll lock this for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!