Page 1 of 2
LastLast

IC Character Survey

((A few friends of mine discovered this list of questions. They are asked and answered ICly by the character of your choosing. They are fun little questions and, to top it off, answering them may help you discover a thing or two about your character that you didn't know. It's a good tool for fleshing out new characters or even refining old ones. Here are the questions, as well as my own reply.

Admins, if there is a better spot for this thread, feel free to move it.))

================================

Name and Age?

My name is Magister Adrius Frostglare. Though my body remains at 32 years of age since my death, I am chronologically 39.

Nickname?

Oh, let me see... Frosty, more than anything.

What is most noticeable about your appearance/physical presence? How do you feel about it?

*He rubs his chin. his dislocated jaw popping and creaking as he does so, and points at his empty eye sockets, then gestures at his lean frame and pale blue skin* I think you can see for yourself. *a pair of blue orbs of magical ice materialize where his pupils would be* But be warned not judge on what you do behold.

Describe your voice, any noticeable verbal ticks, pet phrases, so on...

... My... voice? Coarse and low, a far cry from the clarity and potent volume it had in life. I do not mind, however. A few have claimed it gives me a tragic charm while others have only cringed and weathered its grittiness.

Where do you live? Have you lived elsewhere?

I call Dalaran my home. Prior to that, I lived in the Undercity before... all of this. Before that, it was Stratholme, then Dalaran while I studied, and finally a small farm in northeast Hillsbrad where I was born.

What part of your home do you like best? What part do you like least?

Dalaran's great Citadel always brings a torrent of memories. Its sewers, however, are a scene of rather foul characters. I always discourage its visitations.

What do your sleeping quarters look like?

I am sorry, but since I rarely use them, I do not recall what their appearance is. All I can say is it has not been touched in weeks.

What do you wear to sleep in?

I do not sleep, and if I do I always do so in my full magistral regalia.

What do you dream of at night?

I... refuse to dream. I refuse it.

Who are your parents? Rest of family? What do you feel for them?

My son, Faro'fal, is my sole purpose for walking in this cursed body. Once he is grown... well, we shall see. The rest of my family? I do not wish to speak of them. Simply know they are all... d... no, do not pry further, please.

Class, ethnic group, religious background?

As a child, I followed the Holy Light, but I was not the most pious regardless of regular church attendance. I took it in moderation. After studying in Dalaran it became even less of a matter of importance, but when I lived in Stratholme, it became a very significant part of my life, in a way. Amazingly, I retain the faith after undeath, and though I still am moderate, I'd say that if there is any force higher than myself, it'd be the Light that I most trust in.

I am Lordaeranean, having been born in Hillsbrad. I grew up on wheat and a farm. I think that is all I can say regarding my background in that matter.

I am a mage by profession, specializing in cryomancy with a major in enchantment. I could demonstrate a bit. *he forms an icicle that rapidly takes a smooth, humanoid shape* The combination of both is... efficient.

Who do you love, or have you loved? Or what. Give us detail!

I... I've recently begun to date someone. I will keep her name secret, however.

How do you feel about sex/intimacy?

That is a delicate question. I believe it to be something only people who trust each other with their lives should experience. Too easily can it be used as a tool to break or manipulate. And, I believe, physical barriers are... no excuse. *he smirks slightly, but tries not to imply further*

What do you do to make a living?

I work with Dalaran's government body, one of the Forsaken and blood elf magi that was re-accepted into it. I work primarily in the bureaucratic branches. It is a great deal of paperwork, but at the very least it is away from the danger. However, I've done a great deal in the war effort, make no mistake. I fought against the Lich King and his forces at Icecrown. Independently, I undertake magicial research on the subjects of nature. I've even published a bit of my work. As I am not able to advertise it, however, I cannot discuss it here. ((PS: The article of the Kirin Tor Monthly he published in was called Ley Lines: Their Effects on Weather and Climate Patters and Ley Radiation: Its Effect on Organic and Inorganic Beings.))

Before Dalaran, I worked as an agent of the Forsaken and the Horde, sent on various investigations and political dealings with neutral parties such as the goblins. Sometimes the Alliance would be a figure we would deal with, but rarely. I also worked for the Undercity census and magical research. Those days are long gone, at least.

Who or what do you fear?

Those I feared are now a memory, and what little I do fear I will keep to myself.

What about your life would you change if possible?

*He remains silent for a few seconds. All that escapes his lips is a single, chilling word*

Death.

Do you have a hobby? A secret passion?

I sculpt with the ice I create, as you have seen. It keeps me entertained and is good mental exercise to keep my mind sharp on magical practices. I also read thoroughly on the latest magicial discoveries as part of my work. Above all, I love spending time with my son. I cherish every second I can with him.

What is your favorite smell?

*Adrius chuckles* If I could remember. No, actually, my olfactory senses are not completely gone. I believe I can still somehow smell... I... I believe that is a bit too personal a question. Forgive me if I refrain from answering. As a runner up, however, I'd say little compares to the scent of candles, tomes, and dry wheat. It may be stereotyped in our kind, but that is only because we spend a great deal of our time in said studies and around said books. As to the wheat, I grew to love it as a child.

What kind of shoes do you wear?

*Adrius looks down at his feet, long, sharp nails protruding from the tips of the toes* I am afraid I have little choice in the matter. Foot wrappings and sandals seem to work well enough, however, with the occasionally modified boot for harsher landscapes. I suppose I could always clip them, but they grow back within a- oh, forgive me. I did not mean to cause you nausea.

Favourite meal? Attitude to food?

Few foods have graced my taste buds, but the overpowering smell - rather, stench - and taste of roasted caribou is enough to elate my tongue. Honeymint tea is my preferred drink. Its nutritional value may not benefit me as it does the living, but I very much enjoy the cool, refreshing feel on my parched throat. I still love spicy barbecue boar ribs, though, especially if they have the right seasonings.

Food is for sustenance. I do not need sustenance any longer. However, food is also pleasant. I rarely find pleasure in them anymore. That is why these few dishes are so coveted by me and yet so uncommonly eaten.

Favourite clothes?

My magistral robes. They've been customized to reflect my taste and specialty with cryomancy. I am rarely in casual clothing, but if I am, I have this horizon blue frostweave shirt and black pair of mageweave pants I seem to be partial to. I also bought this wide-rimmed silver-blue hat that I find very appealing. It helps hide my eye sockets - and their unnatural contents - from the more delicate and emotionally susceptible.

What is your preferred mode of transportation?

Teleportation. For all else, I have a flying carpet and my horse, Northsprint. Unfortunately, I prefer the carpet, as Northsprint is horribly proud and stubborn in undeath, unlike what he was in life, not to mention it is far easier to travel by air than land.

What is your most treasured possession?

I have no possessions more valuable or equally terrifying than the memories I hold. You may consider something so abstract as not an actual possession, but believe me, they may be stolen or broken just like any other.

What’s your philosophy of life?

Vengeance: it is not what you take back, it is what you justly return. Vengeance will not bring back those deceased. It will not make the sorrow end. It will not keep those you love from harm. But if it must happen, if it is warranted, if vengeance is truly the path that we must take, then by the saved and the damned, that vengeance will come and it will be just.

No, for those things that vengeance cannot solve, it is through willpower and a bit of divine blessing that we may survive and move forward. Without them, we are nothing but slaves cursed to live an eternity without purpose, direction, or cause. In essence, we become dead.

What do you feel guilty about?

My... *Adrius bites his lower lip* Leave that be.

Biggest mistake you have ever made?

Best thing you ever did?

...Marry... and adopting Faro'fal. Both gave me reasons to continue. Without them, all that would have awaited me in the end would have been bitterness, hatred, rage, and ultimately, damnation.

Right now, what is your deepest desire?

To see my son grow and have him find happiness, to find happiness with the one I am with now, and to for the Horde and Alliance to finally end their dispute and realize they will solve nothing.
    Vengeance... it is not what you take back. It is what you justly return.

'The Assassin Commoner' - Story
    Magister Adrius Frostglare - Forsaken
    AdriusFrostglare - Deviant Art Page

Re: IC Character Survey

Well...I will applaud you for your thuroughness...:P

XD It's lengthy, I confess, but it's fun. I'm hoping someone else will have the time to partake in it.

Name and Age?
    My name is Amaroq C. Ediaca. You may call me Ace, and my age doesn't matter. No, really, it doesn't. You don't want to know.

Nickname?
    Like I said, Ace.

What is most noticeable about your appearance/physical presence? How do you feel about it?

Uhm, not really. Guess I look like your average human woman in her late twenties. Auburn colored hair and stormy gray eyes. I'm not to-die-for-pretty, but nor am I ugly.

Sophranic, and sarcastic I would think would be the best way to put it. You see, I'm kind of a smart ass.

Dalaran. Pyrewood, as well as Silvermoon city. The elves have a very keen sense of taste and their food? Oh, sweet baby titans. To die for.

It's constantly changing and it's never uninteresting. Something's always happening, you know... With the Magi and what not. Experiments blow up surprisingly frequently!

Uhm, why do you want to know about my sleeping quarters? Stalker? Well, they're definately not -pink-.

...Stalker.

That's sort of a personal question, sir. What I dream about has nothing of interest to you, nor importance. Now, ask me something else before I force you to change the topic. Please...

My family is dead and I miss them every day, but I do not dishonor them with depression. We were all cursed, I was just lucky enough to survive... If you can call it luck.

I suppose you could call me a rogue, by vaque classifications, but I'm more of an assortment of things. I know the basics of magic. I know the advances of combat and excell at them. I know the dirty, dark tricks that can be considered cheap moves in combat. I know clean and respectable fighting but I also know how to fight dirty, as I mentioned.

I'd... Rather not talk about it.

Next, question, now.

I work under my mentor, Khemir, and he employs me occasionally as his assistant to run errands and/or do a bunch of footwork for him when he's caught up in formulas and stuff.

Who or what do you fear?

The boogiemonster. No, seriously!

...Everything and nothing, at the same time. I accept myself for who I am but if I could find a way to correct some of the actions I have done...

I like to write and I like to sketch the squirrels in the gardens of Dalaran.

Lilac. I suppose.

Any kind of boot that won't rip when I change.

None particularly.

Favourite clothes?

Combat efficiency is important so I disregard dresses. Not exactly the best for swordplay.

Cryo, my dragonhawk, happens to be the best mode of transportation!

...Something I took when I left my worst nightmare.

Do not dwell on the past but look forward to the next horizon in hopes of finding the correct path, the one that will guide you in mending your nightmares.

...I don't want to talk about it.

Best thing you ever did?

Accepted Khemir's hospitality.

To correct my sins. To find that man and repay him with my very life if that is what it takes, if he's alive. If he's not then I pray, I pray that I can correct what I have done.

HOPE NO MOAR!
    Meep~

Wonderful survey, Ama. I enjoyed it

Nyar, it was bad. Kinda brain dead at the moment and the character isn't a ranter.
    Meep~

It's personality that I look for most. She has it a-plenty

Aye, that's true- at least I hope. =D
    Meep~

Name and Age?

Taenaraen Silvershield. Seventy-three years, seventy-four next month.

Nickname?

Trolls seem to like to shorten my name to Taen. Apparently they're not used to the flow of elven names.

(Taenaraen raises an eyebrow) I would say my lack of outstanding features. It lets me fade into the woodwork.

(Again, a raised eyebrow) Well. Hm. I suppose 'run of the mill' fits my voice. I'm somewhere between an alto and a baritone, nothing that stands out from a crowd unless I raise it. And I do enjoy using archaic Thalassian insults to non-elves, most of them don't quite get the intricacies of how we spoke back when they were grunting at each other with sticks.

I've spent just about my whole life in Silvermoon. The short time I didn't, I was campaigning with the traitor prince Kael'thas (Taen turns his head and spits) before he left for Outland, or I was up north aiding the Argent Crusade.

(The paladin sighs wistfully) I've always enjoyed climbing up a tree in Eversong and watching the sun set over the Harbor. Lord Saltheril also throws amazing parties. Although I'm not very fond of the Dead Scar. It's a reminder of what happens when we become too haughty and let arrogance consume us.

I keep my home somewhat spartan. I have a decent, comfortable bed, an armor stand, a weapon rack, an endtable for necessities, and a closet for clothing.

A simple pair of breeches, usually, unless it's cold. I have thick breeches and a warm tunic for that weather.

Eversong as she was before the Scourge marred her face, of Silvermoon before it suffered at the Lich King's hands... of better days when all that mattered was my day's training, ended with a night at Wayfarer's wooing pretty tavern girls of exploits that were never mine but enjoyable to tell nonetheless.

My mother was a noblewoman, my father a Farstrider. When I first began training, my commander, who had worked with my father, always worked me harder than the others. He expected much of me just as my father did and I don't fault them for it. My parents had made it abundantly clear they wanted me to earn my way up in rank rather than ride on Va's coat tails. (after a pause, Taen smiles and explains) Va is an older Thalassian colloquialism for a loved male family member. Father, uncle, or grandfather. It's fallen out of use in the last thirty years or so. Father was one of the first called into service against the Horde. He didn't return home. Apparently he had been killed in an Amani ambush, I like to think he took many of them down before falling even if that isn't what happened. Mother did her part to help, funding the war effort from the family coffers.

She didn't survive the Scourge. I don't want to dwell on this, can we continue? (I nod and he visibly relaxes, awaiting my next question)

I've always been a devout follower of the Light. (A frown and he clarifies) ... For a time after the Scourge ravaged my homeland, I questioned my faith. As I sat in a prison cell in Dalaran, I learned I was to be executed the next sunrise. I had nothing to lose, so I sought to make amends, be right with the Light. I spent much of the night praying. In an... I suppose you would call it an epiphany? (He pauses at my confused look and stumbles through the Common translation. At my nod as I put two and two together, he continues) I believe that we needed the Scourge to humble us. We had become proud, and thought ourselves the masters of all. It is still a great tragedy, but it was needed to bring us back to the Light.

Once the blood knights were established, I'd taken up their mantle, seeking to become anathema to all the Light stands against. Suffice to say I'm glad the order once again follows the Light's will rather than seeks to master it.

(The elf turns red and clears his throat uncomfortably) Well... erm... (a nervous chuckle) My. Ah, I will go so far as to say the woman I seek to woo one day is in a seat of power.

(Taenaraen gives a noncommittal shrug and says nothing)

I work extensively with the Argent Crusade, and have offered aid to Lady Alexstrasza as well as to Theramore on an occasion or two. The latter I had to be careful about and have a Magister disguise me as a quel'dorei.

Who or what do you fear?

That my people will one day fall again to the arrogance that blinded us to the danger the Scourge presented.

(His expression sombers, and his ears droop in a manner that would be comical if it didn't seem to further highlight his mood) I'd have shown more courage in speaking my mind against the direction the blood knights had taken when they sought to master the Light. It cost us much, and when the traitor prince took M'uru, it left many more dead in the streets. Those were lives we couldn't afford to lose.

(His mood seems to perk back up and smiles) Believe it or not, I've always wanted to be a bard. Perhaps once things settle down and my services as a blood knight are no longer needed.

Lavender.

I wear satabons into battle, and soft leather walking boots otherwise. I try to keep on the edge of fashion, one must look one's best as a member of a noble family, but sometimes I fall out of date, away from Silvermoon as often as I am.

I've always enjoyed a nice, quiet meal of boar and Dalaran White.

Favourite clothes?

(He simply points to the finely-tailored clothes he wears)

Athiul, a charger given to me by the Argent Crusade for services in Northrend.

My libram.

There are few things hard work and faith cannot see you through. For those few things, put your trust in your fellow man.

(The blood knight's lips press into a straight line) I believe I've already discussed this. The same thing I would change had I the power and the inclination to risk large-scale temporal anomalies.

(Taen chuckles) You've a fondness for repackaging the same question.

Best thing you ever did?

(He veritably glows with pride) I will never regret joining the blood knight order, nor do I ever regret spending much of my free time sermoning in the Bazaar to any who would listen.

(Taen thinks for a moment, rubbing his chin) That the Light will see all the peoples of Azeroth through to a better tomorrow, regardless if they pledge themselves to the Alliance, Horde, or another faction.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

If you want, I could fold these questions into my sticky here.

Otherwise we're going to have the forums cluttered with this kind of thing.
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

You could, but I doubt this would be too much of a "clutter". For now the RP discussion forums are slow and simple, with character bios, maybe a story here and there, and these little IC things dotting it. Nevertheless, if you wish to add it to yours, go ahead

If this DOES start a trend of over repetitive IC surveys, then at least the survey entries here will not be lost when I delete this thread.

((I like this enough I think I'll try my hand at it...))

Name and Age?

My given name is Syrra Coventry, though I don't know what my birth name is. I'm 43 years old by accounts, so I have far too many years left in me.

Nickname?

Well, my "father" always called me "Little Miss". You know...I think he knew how much I hated that name, and that's why he called me by it. When he did, I usually got angry enough to get through whatever problem I was having... *snickers* The old man was pretty smart after all!

*sighs* Aside from the fact that I'm neither human-looking enough to visit the human cities, and not elf-looking enough to be more then begrudgingly accepted at Silvermoon? Yeah...I suppose the dagger, sickle, and rune tattoos sort of stand out. I can't help it; I like them. I think that Night Elves look very mysterious and mystical with their tribal markings and so I do my best to emulate that.

Well...Harrol... *whispers* that's my sister Hely's friend from before the wars... *leans back* Well, he says I have a sort of sing-song tone to my voice, though I don't hear it. He said it also gets creepy-low and flat when I'm mad... Said it was kind of like a ghost... Wait, no that's not the words he used. Oh yeah! *giggles* He said "it's like some otherworldly disembodied demonic spirit, lass!"

He's funny when he freaks out.

Well, I don't really live anywhere, now that the last of my family has gone. Prior to that, it was Silvermoon City, of course. Well, I suppose not exactly "of course". It took some time and my "father's" good reputation to be accepted for what I am. I was told I should be grateful, but I'm not exactly sure why. I didn't choose my heritage, after all.

I've actually taken to living in the wood around Silverpine, though it is rather too close a proximity to... *winces* The Forsaken. I've made a vow to not wrongly attack them, so I stay my blades. *nods*

I love the way the mists shroud the whole of the forest in a thick blanket of... I guess an ethereal blanket of twilight. When you walk or call out, it seems like the sounds stop just inches from you, but you can hear the mournful howls all about, as if just out of reach.

I've been told that the feeling is downright creepy, but I feel almost comforted in it. I feel...less alone, you know?

A blanket? *laughs loudly* No really! Mostly a bedroll blanket out in the woods, though I don't mind a cot on occasion. Beds are nice, when I bother to seek one out, but I can sleep almost anywhere.

Sure...like you need to know this... *grins wickedly and winks slightly*

Oh...wow...Do you have time enough to age a few years? *laughs uncomfortably* I've had more than my fair share of nightmares about the day that Arthas and the Scourge stormed Silvermoon City. I lost much of my adopted family there. Well, actually... I would consider that the day I lost them all, when considering what became of my sister physically and what became of my brother...mentally...

Other than that, I have all sorts of odd dreams about actually roaming strange, small villages and being somehow...different... *shrugs*

As I said before, I don't know my birth family at all...found the way I was. However, the Coventry's were very good about taking me in and raising me, even with the trouble the other elves gave them for it. Merelithe and Barston Coventry were my mother and father where it matters most.

Mom was an herbalist and accomplished salve and healing potion creator. She also did wonders with concoctions that made her vegetable gardens produce magnificent crops. She supplied much of the Wayfarer's Rest with their fresh garden herbs and vegetables, in fact. She also ran a large merchant stand out at the Greenway Belt's Station House Depot.

Father was both a stonemason and fine metals crafter. He said the stonemason work kept his body strong and the metal work kept his mind strong. He traveled a lot to both sell his wares and to locate the best quality rare metals and stone for his works. He did custom sculptures and wrought window art, though he just loved traveling the road with my sister. He ran the custom crafts shop out at the same Station House Depot.

Helyxia, my older sister, was a *growls* Warrior! *giggles a bit* She was so fiercely proud of her duties in the Militia. She used her job as an excuse to travel with father on most of his trips. It was actually one of those very trips where they found me. Then she joined Redpath's Militia when the Scourge first attacked. When she heard the elders weren't going to send more than a token force to help the human kingdoms, she got extremely angry and stormed off, headed for Northdale and Tyr's Hand.

*sigh* Hely's path became very dark after that...

Kaynen and Treychor were both in the City Guard for Silvermoon before the wars. Treychor fell in battle and the city gates. Kaynen was away when the Scourge attacked, though. But when he returned to find the destruction and everyone in the family dead...or so he thought? He...sorta lost it. Well, not 'sorta'...he completely lost it. He went to join the Farstriders, but I think his heart and mind were so thoroughly crushed that he became someone I didn't even want to know. Sadly, he passed, too, when he decided to go into Zul'Aman alone. *shakes head, a tear rolling down her cheek*

Of course, the Coventry's are known as a semi-upper class group. They are land owners and shop owners. Well...they were... They were always fiercely proud of their High Elfin roots, and refused to call themselves Blood Elves. Their station, demeanor, and value to the city kept them from becoming outcasts due to their views on the matter. That was made worse the day that father brought me home, of course, but he had friends...friends who wouldn't stand for anything other than proper respect given to father.

When I was younger, I was too busy learning and perfecting my crafts to take the time for something like that. In the years since the fall of Silvermoon, I've been too single-minded at seeking vengeance to deal with those pleasantries.

Now that my entire adopted family has passed, and some of the stronger venom that is my hatred for the undead has settled a bit, I've begun looking into who I really am. Perhaps, in time, there may be room for love. For now? I'm not so sure...

Oh, I'm sure it's a great thing and all...I've just not had the luxury of a settled enough life to find out. *shrugs*

Since the wars? Well, I do some custom work with leathers...mostly custom leather barding and saddles, as well as specialized gear for those in the roguish arts. *winks*

Other than that? Mostly slaughter undead, and Scarlet that get in my way, and take from them anything of value that I find... It's not as lucrative as some things I could do, but I think there's a certain justice in it all...

Who or what do you fear?

Death, itself, scares me. That fear has kept me alive far longer than I think I should have lasted.

WHO do I fear? None that I can think of. There are those I will approach with caution, but the two are separate.

I'm not entirely sure. *pauses for a moment, thinking, another tear rolling down her cheek* Mostly, I think of who I really am... That question has yet to be answered. I loved the Coventry family very much, but... I wish I had known my real mother. Perhaps she could answer these questions I have about who I am and what drives the strange feelings I've had lately.

I love to cook, especially exotic meats. I don't just mean meats from strange and unusual animals, I mean the ways in which I cook them...and especially the spices. Wherever I go, I make sure to check into the local specialty spices and pick up any I think might work for my dishes.

Okay... Why in the world would anyone want to know this?! *sigh* I suppose it's the smell of a cold forest morning as the mists are just lifting. There's a certain pungent icy fire to it. *squints slightly* You really have to be there to appreciate it...

*laughs* The kind I can wash the mud, blood, and ichor off of fairly easily? *snickers again* Honestly, I crafted these great hard leather boots that are fairly weather-proof while the soles retain great flexibility and traction. They're good for...about any terrain or surface you might need to traverse.

Hmm?

No...I only make them for myself... Nice try, though...

OOOoooo I make a great braised mountain boar! I glaze it in a selection of spices I picked up in...places you don't want to know...really... Anyway, the spices, molasses, and Silvermoon Honey Mead... I soak it in the glaze and then it's pit-roasted slowly over the course of 2 days, using plantain leaves intertwined with sweetgrass as a smoking cover! mmmmm! *licks lips seductively*

Food is meant to be savored...enjoyed... As much love and care should go into preparing a meal as you do raising a child, as I feel food is an extension of the person that creates it.

Favourite clothes?

*grins wickedly* When I find them necessary, I have this light leather halter and leggings I wear normally. I do dress appropriately when I go far afield or am expecting a fight.

I always...ALWAYS... carry Viper and Python...my daggers...

My horse, when being unnoticed isn't paramount... *shrugs*

*nervously laughs* Ummm...my sanity?

Hmmm...I guess I'd have to say that I'm obviously not finished living it, because I'm still alive. I suppose that when I'm done, I'll die; not before that, though.

I can honestly say I don't feel guilty about a single thing in my life. I've not done anything that I regret.

We all make mistakes, both big and small. I can't, though, think of anything so large that would qualify as a singular point in my life that would have drastically changed things if I'd not made the mistake in the first place, so...

Did that make sense? *shrugs*

Best thing you ever did?

I once put a suffering female whale in the north seas out of its misery. I can honestly say that's the best thing I ever did...the single most humanitarian thing, anyway.

To discover who I really am...what I am...where I come from...

10+ Year Old Account

((It's kind of sloppy; I'm still trying to develop this character before I delve into the RP scene.))
    Name and Age?

Kelrindion Nightwing here. I am approximately 324 years old. However, it is hard to keep track of petty things such as a yearly count of age in the life of an elf.

Nickname?

My loved ones call me Rind; strangers whisper my brother's nickname Kelrin from time to time if they see he or I in the area.

My glowing blue eyes. *blinks and sighs* I get many questions about their origin; however, I refuse to answer their origin. My feelings about my appearance? I look like I haven't slept in weeks, my muscles look ripped and torn, and my hair is darker purple than normal due to all of the dirt/snow in Northrend.

Hmmm.. Voice.. I haven't a need to use it very often now that I wander the endless snow of Northrend.. but if I remember correctly, it is deeper than most elves. It is also very smooth and calming, as I have been told by my family.

My home is in Darnassus, with Selethiel, Segadora and Saeleth. I once lived in Ashenvale, with my father, brother and mother, before my sister was born.

The scenery is always comforting when I come home from a long trip. And of course, seeing my loved ones sure does make coming home a lot more rewarding. However, I feel as though when I come home and report to Tyrande, there is an intense feeling of loneliness pulsating from the World Tree. Perhaps if Malfurion could return things would change...

Recently? A tent with a pillow and a piece of cloth as a blanket. In Darnassus... well, it has been so long...

When I do decide to rest my eyes, I sleep in most of my leather clothing to keep warm, sans my shoulder guards and gloves.

I dream of my days in Darnassus, of my duel with Segadora, of many things..

Sigilven was my father. My mother is unknown to myself.. she died during my birth and my father always refused to speak of her. My brother Kelrindis and my sister Laravi have always been there for me. My brother Faelon.. I have not seen him in decades. The last I heard from him was when he left home to defend the Dark Portal. I came to Northrend hoping to find clues of his whereabouts.

Assasin. End of story.
    Ethnic group? Kaldorei I guess.
    Religion plays no part in my life.

There are many people that I love. However, my soul mate is my love Selethiel. She is quel'dorian, with long brown hair. Her eyes shine as bright as my own. That is all I shall disclose.

It has been used in many ways; however, intimacy in it's purest form is the highest form of love that one can express.

I currently make money as a hired blade, doing roundabout things for different outposts. *shrugs a little* Aside from that, I craft leather items and sell them to people who wish to start adventures.

Who or what do you fear?

The loss of loved ones…. Faelon…

Finding my brother older brother Faelon has always been top priority of my adventures. If I could finally find him and bring him home, then I could live my life with my family knowing that he is safe once again.

I train every day possible. Aside from training, working with leather and identifying herbs are my hobbies, so to speak.

I have no time for petty things such as stopping to smell the flowers. But there is the smell of Darnassus very early in the morning…

I wear heavy boots at all times. Anything but irritates my feet.

Favorite meal? Attitude to food?

While I may not have eaten it lately, I absolutely cherish my brother Kelrindis’ Dragonbreath Chili. It is the only food that I actually must pace myself.
    Food is something to nourish the body when it is weak. It is also an essential part to keeping your senses keen, so I make sure that I get enough food.

Favorite clothes?

I am partial to simple things. While in town, I dress in a dark silk shirt, dark leather pants and some of my father’s old boots. When I must leave town, I have my adventuring armor always on hand.

I prefer to walk. But if I must get places quickly, my brother lends me his mistsaber Sigil. My brother raised Sigil from a kitten, at the same time when I was born, so Sigil has respect for the both of us.

The necklace I wear around my neck. It was crafted by both my brother Kelrindis and my most trusted friend Segadora.

Protect your family above all things. Material things cannot fill the void that friends and family can.

Allowing my brother Faelon to go fight for the Dark Portal without me.

There are too many…I cannot say.

Best thing you ever did?

Duel Segadora. Our fateful duel inspired me to become the man I am now, and taught me a thing or two about friendship.

Find my brother Faelon and bring him home. My family and friends miss him very much, and nothing would be more rewarding.

Name and Age?

Jet Zeppelin. Nineteen years old.

Nickname?

Right now they tend to call me "The Errand Boy" because technically that's what I am.

*scratches behind one of his big floppy ears and then his narrow beak of a nose, and glares* What? You think these are something you wouldn't see on any goblin? Screw you, you bastard! Your mother was a murlock.

Once again probably like any other goblin out there. Some talk like bruisers some talk like businessmen, and I've been told I talk like a maniac. What type of maniac? I don't know. My voice isn't exactly high pitched. I guess you could say it has an edge on it though.

I've been living in Bilgewater Bay as far back as I can remember. I've seen a few other places accross the globe including other goblin settlements. If I had to pick where I lived I would prefer Ratchet. Seems like a decent place, more or less.

There's always something to do in Bilgewater Bay, as goblins are the best at keeping things entertaining. Rocket-sled races, contact sports involving shredders out on the fields, some of the local pleasure houses even. Never a dull moment for the people here. There's even more lively stuff to do in Undermine, or so I've been told. It's cheaper here, though less quality. The sucky thing is that you need money to go there and my money goes to either paying for living expenses or paying the debt I owe to keep my ass out of jail. Take a guess on what I like the least.

Shappy, simple little room with a bed, a washstand, a chest for clothes, and a window with a view. Kindly provided to me by the good folks at K.T.C. for their indentured servants and debters like me.

None of your damn business. :P

Flying. On a zeppelin. Flying somewhere, anywhere but here, and no one can catch me.

Dad died when I was just a babe. Mom told me he was eaten by a dragon. Mom herself died a few years ago, and she was eaten by a dragon. As you can guess, I'm not all that fond of dragons.

There are no ethnic groups in goblin society. We're all goblins here and the tint of green to our skin doesn't matter a damn between one goblin or the next. Class however is an entirely different story here. I guess you could seperate into three groups: Those who are rich, those who aren't rich but have the capacity to get rich, and those who are flat broke. For the time being, I'm stuck in group three. *sigh* Sometimes I wish Mt. Kujaro would blow up so I can get a reason to get off this island and escape somewhere else.

Yeah, I have a crush on a girl. She doesn't know it and I'm not going to give details, so piss off.

They say goblins breed like rabbits. Did you ever stop to ask yourself why? :

I work for Kezan Trade Coalition as a desk clerk and errand runner, but it's not a paying job to be honest. I work here and live in a room they provide for me because prison was an altogether crappier option to take. Essentially this is community service and it's readily absorbed my life, and there's no option to quit and find something better because, as I said, there's either this or a cage. Like I said though, they provide the expenses for room, board, and food, even though those expenses also come off what would be my take home pay, and the rest goes to pay my debt.

I'm probably going to be here for a while...

Who or what do you fear?

I have this recurring dream every now and then. I'm in this large cavern with lava, but mostly it's all dark. At the other end of the cavern I see this big, dragon shapped shadow that's starting to loom over me. I can see a lot of fiery cracks in the shadow, a pair of eyes looking at me, and a mouth that looks like the pit of hell itself.

Yeah, I know that Deathwing himself is going to eat me, but I wake up just as he chomps down.

To live debt free? To have a zeppelin of my own to fly around and be free?

None that I would choose to be part of, but... My therapy specialist said that a good way to undergo my arsonist urges was to study magic. Doesn't make sense to give a pyromaniac access to arcane fire, but I just recently find out that...there is no fire. At least not for me. I've been spending the last couple of weeks practicing nothing by basic ice spells.

Let it be known, I hate the cold. I hate it!

The smell of a fine wine? The smell of oil on a working propeller drive shaft to a flying zeppelin? The scent of the air in flight? The scent of gold and riches? The scent of freedom. Things I don't have.

Basic linen shoes. Cheapest I could find.

Anything with some spice in it, but I have a special taste for seafood, especially calamari. Combine that into a curry over noodles and you have something going here. I always wanted to try my hand at being a chef. Maybe when I get out of here it'll be on my things to do list.

Favourite clothes?

Anything that is comfortable, I don't care.

Flying. On a zeppelin more than anything, but I'll ride on the back of a wind rider if the situation calls for it, or in the seat of an ornithopter machine, or whatever. I'm not a fan of gryphons though. They tend to stink, and they most often look at me like they want to kill and eat me. I keep hoping one tries though so I can find out if roasted gryphon really does taste like chicken.

Once again, none of your damn business.

Something my mother told me once while we were out flying on her zeppelin. She said, "It's a dangerous world out there and you have to be willing to contend with dragons if you want to rule the skies. Fly high, go far, and I'll see you on the other side."

That's damned right.

Shortly after my mother died I burned down the zeppelin tower that we were living in during our short stays on Kezan, waiting for new clients. That's exactly what landed me in this financial pickle with K.T.C., who were looking to liquidate the tower for their own ends. I don't feel guilty because I honestly feel bad about it, since it was technically my tower once she died. I feel guilty because everyone thinks I should feel guilty, and they decide that I have to pay them for what they didn't own yet.

Burning down that tower.

Best thing you ever did?

Same.

To get the hell out of Kezan and see the world, do some adventuring, and find my own fortunes. I grew up in Bilgewater Bay and it'll hold a special spot in my heart forever...or until there's no more room in the rather short span reserved for special spots, and it has to be pushed out for something more special. Anyway, someday I will get out of here. I can only take so much of being a proverbial slave, and unless something happens, I might get a bit extreme with my torch tendancies and target the Trade Prince's mansion just before I hop on a ship and head out.

Name and Age?

"I am Amuno Sunsworn, and keep guessing regarding my age. I will not tell you."

Nickname?

"Amuno. Simple as that. I do not like abbreviations."

"I'm a Blood Elf. I care about my appearance, and anyone who disagrees shall be beheaded at dawn." [Amuno giggled, but quickly hid the sight of emotion.]

"It has a beautiful melody to it. Anyone who says otherwise shall have their heart cut out and shoved down their blaspheming throat."

"I was born a High Elf, and I originate from Silvermoon City. I then moved to Dalaran for my studies, but after the Scourge invasion, I returned home to a murdered family. I then joined Kael'thas on his crusade, and was sent back to Silvermoon afterwards. Eventually, after my beloved king's betrayal, I set up home in Dalaran, and enrolled into the Sunreavers. Recently though, I have returned back home, and become the city's emissiary."

"Silvermoon is beautiful, no blemishes at all. The city is perfect, nothing can destroy it's everlasting beauty. The part I do have a problem with is the city's gardens, now overrun with foul wretched. Soon I shall exterminate every one of those lesser beings..." [Amuno clenched her fist, then returning it to normal resting in her palm.]

"The finest materials, the finest ornaments. I do not live like a poor person, I spoil myself. Anyone dare touch any of my belongings, I shall have their hands cut clean off, regardless of race."

"What sort of question is that? Move along." [Amuno rolled her eyes.]

"Power. My endless thirst. Anyone to stand in my way shall be crushed."

"My parents, my siblings, are all dead. Crushed by that cold hearted bastard of a human named Arthas. I was thrilled that he got what he deserved, but unfortunately I wasn't there to deliver the final blow myself."

"I am a mage. Powerful wielder of magic. Any who stand in my path to gain power shall be consumed by my everlasting hate. As for religion, I have no opinion on the matter. I seek power, not forgiveness. I do not repent for my sins, as I do everything out of good intentions."

"Kael'thas Sunstrider has been my only love. I supported him on his crusade in Outland, and stood by him. When I was forced to return home, I eagerly awaited his return. When I saw the monster he became, my heart broke, but I believed he could be saved. Unfortunately, that pathetic peace spreading group known as the Shattered Sun Offensive took his life, and all who follow under their banner can burn in everlasting flame."

Next question, I have no opinion on the matter. I do what I must to get what I want. [Amuno begins tapping her foot.]

"I currently work as an emissiary of Silvermoon. Previously, an ambassador for the Sunreavers. And before that, I served under the banner of Kael'thas Sunstrider."

Who or what do you fear?

"I fear nothing." [Amuno slightly grins.]

"Nothing. I have done what has needed to be done. I regret nothing, and none of my decisions."

"My thirst for power, as I had stated earlier. I used to scour the bookshelves of Silvermoon for more sources of it, but I have read every single book. Same with Dalaran. Both are... limited."

"Smell? If I must." [Amuno rolls her eyes.] "Probably... Bloodroses? My mother used to have them when she was still around." [A tear comes to her eye, but she wipes it away immediately.]

"The finest crafted in Silvermoon, of course."

"Talbuk venison. Very tender, but I eat it rarely. Talbuk are not common on Azeroth. Regarding my meal times, I only eat when I feel hunger. I eat to live, not live to eat."

Favourite clothes?

"My elven robes, once owned by my mother. Luckily enough, they were in perfect condition when I returned to my home after the event which ended their lives. It is the only token I have to remember my family. To match, I had the most talented tailors on Azeroth craft me a matching set. This is now my battle garb. You can never be too prepared."

"Portal magics and teleportation, of course. If I have to resort to more conventional means of transport, I would use my Dragonhawk, Crimsonwing. Crimsonwing is probably the most loyal mount in Silvermoon, for she has served me well in the past few years."

"Probably my mother's robes. I hold noting else so dear."

"I try to show no signs of emotion. Emotion makes you weak, in physical appearance and in the soul. I was driven by hate and vengeance, for I originally wished to strike down the one who drove my life to misery, but now I just hunger for power. Power can solve anything, and it is what I want." [Amuno slammed her fist on the nearby table, and then returned back to her original seating position.]

"I do not feel guilt."

"I do not make mistakes. I have good intentions in what I do, and I never falter."

Best thing you ever did?

"Leaving Dalaran after the fall of Arthas. I was getting nowhere, for now I am back home, and making proper use of myself."

"As said before, power. Anyone who shall stand in my way shall meet a painful demise, at my very own hands." [Amuno laughed, with an evil grin.]

Deleted

Name and Age?
    Milly Novabolt.

Nickname?
    I prefer 'Milz'.

Nothing really; I do have lovely blue eyes though.

Well, I'm a gnome so I'm fairly high-pitched. As for pet phrases, one so intelligent as me always has new things to say.

Currently? I have a room in the Legerdemain Lounge

Plenty of people drop by Dalaran, so I'm always in good company. I teach a few alchemy classes there occupationally.

Tidy. Large bed in the corner, cabinets against the wall, and an alchemy desk. Violet wallpaper, naturally.

A blue starry nightdress from the tailors in Dalaran; the name escapes me.

To be the best mage ever, what else?

My parents are currently living back in Ironforge, in Tinker Town. Without them, I would never have became the gnome I am today.

Why, mage of course. Never really been for the whole religion thing, although those Titan people do sound preeety awesome.

I'm not seeing anyone per say, but I'm pretty tied up doing stuff everywhere. I used to date a guy but he died. That happens a lot.

Let's say engineering has it's perks.
    I mean, *Blushes* in this day and age, who has time for it with war around every corner. However, I've been told I'm pretty good, hehe.

I sell/trade in alchemical formulae and recipes, as well as teaching lessons and exploring the odd dangerous ruin.

Who or what do you fear?
    Losing my pendant. I can't think what'd happen without it.

I would have never experimented with saronite. ((Full story is in her bio if you want it))

I like making potions, but that's hardly secret.

Dreaming Glory.

Comfortable ones.

Dragonfin Fillet. Love it.

Favourite clothes?
    Nice, flowing silk robes... and a nice hat.

Mechanostriders, they're what any self-respecting gnome rides.

My Dreaming Glory pendant.

Never stop trying to find the answers to life's problems.

The people I hurt when I've not been myself.

Saronite alchemy experimenting.

Best thing you ever did?
    Becoming a mage.

To master the use of frost magic, something I've struggled with since I was little.

Name and Age?

*Narrows his one eye dangerously* What, are you blind? My name is Benedin Darker. Yes, you know me... "The Demon Barber", wanted by Stormwind. As to my age, that is unimportant. Make the best guess you can on what you see.

Nickname?

I am the feared "Demon Barber" for a reason.

You ignorant- can't you see? I am missing my right eye and cheek, my skin is pale gray, and I am undead. If anything, the only feature that isn't a complete disaster is my hair.

Quite the fool... what, you've never heard a brass baritone voice before? Quite astounding how it survived decay, really.

*snarls* Why, so you will know where to strike? How about I learn where you live instead?

Oh, trying to guess the place I live in? You have the craft of a headless chicken.

Do you have a death wish, boy?

*laughs* Try catching me sleeping. Go ahead, I am so eager to see you try.

Insect, I already said I DON'T SLEEP!

Dead, all of them, obviously. No... no, I have no family. Try someone a bit more capable of forming one next time.

Assassination and alchemy. Let that sink in so that you know that you are dealing with not only a master of the art of silent and swift slaughter, but also one who can create and modify his own poisons, most to which there is no cure for save what I carry.

Religion? I have no use for it. Nothing but bore moral values. Only the strong and ruthless have a right to live.

Bah... may as well inform you I was originally of the kingdom of Stormwind. Seems that I've butchered too many of them to really claim any ethical ties, however. Heheheahahahaha!

And just why do you want that? Leave me be. I have no loved ones.

A tool for manipulation, a good way to lower your target's defenses physically... and emotionally. How fortunate that I have stopped all hormonal functions, hmmm?

I am a top member of the Deathstalkers of the Forsaken. They send me somewhere for a task, I fulfill it. Of course, my preferred missions will always be assassinations. Nothing is more pleasing than wiping out the pathetic and miserable wastes of space from their mortal coil, and if they were troublesome and strong, then their defeat only greater enhances my own grandeur.

Who or what do you fear?

I fear nothing, and I can just as easily kill whatever I do.

As of current... nothing, really. *he grins widely*

There is more than one reason I am called "Demon Barber". Cutting hair was my profession in life and from time to time I will take out my tools for a simple cut, either for myself... or my enemies.

Blood. *he laughs again, obviously trying to unnerve the interviewer as much as possible so that he leaves*

Leather assassin's boots. You will never hear me approach.

*Benedin seems to wretch in disgust at the mere mention of the word* Never bring food near me, or you will become the Scourge's next meal. That, I can promise.

Favourite clothes?

My current deathstalker uniform. I rarely get out of it. One of the many advantages of undeath, I suppose: bathing and washing clothes is pointless. Hmmmm... I do have a white silk shirt and black vest and trousers. I rarely use them, however. Once they are tinted in crimson, they become useless as a disguise.

My legs are strong and tireless. They've never failed. That is correct, you cannot even outrun me! HAHAHAHAHA!

*Benedin flashes two 1-1/2' silver razors with interestingly decorated handles* They'll never dull... or be stolen.

The weak, the useless, the burdens of this world should be weeded out. There is no place for them in this harsh world. Ah, yes, and your spoiled noble dogs can rot in the deepest reaches of hell. I'll be sure to send them - and meet them - there.

Nothing! *laughs insanely*

Not killing you before I was dragged into this... interrogation. *growls*

Best thing you ever did?

Oh, that will come very soon. I'm sure you'll be there to witness it yourself.

For you to be gone! Now leave before I decide to skin you and use your shriveled liver as ghoul bait.

Name and Age?
    Thaag, I come from Mea Va'a Clan, juu say Tidestalker, it klose enuf. I um....**counts under breath** DIS MANY!

Nickname?
    Wot dat? Thaag not shote enuf?

I go mek funny lites in 'locs, dey twinkle reel purdy liek. Sum say it no let me hide gude but eh! Juu no see me if I no want juu see me!

Wot, juu fink I tok funny?

I live Ratchet nao but befo we come from Islands....no haev nem fo Islands, dey jus Islands.

I liek goblins. Dey mek coffee an I liek coffee lots! Keep me wek wen I go mek stuffs. Only fing I no liek so much is food laws. Dat wai we go live outside town.

Not need mo dan hammock!

Huh? Wear?

Samophlanges.

Papa 'Olelo gone to sea, Mama Pualani...well, it gon be her tiem soon, she done did not good fings...mebbe I tok later bout it. Kalei wen go to pye-rits *spit* Da ress girls stay wif Horde, go fite gude.

Huh? I BoomKrafter. I mek fings dat go splody. It wot I do! *pregnant pause* OK so I sells stuffs to peeps wot has no reezin fo buy, but no harm! An dat relijjin fing....Juu noze it all bout da Loas. Da Loas is everwear. *nods sagely*

*bursts into this dwarf song* Who do you love.....YEAH WHO DO YOU LOOOOOOOOOVE!

Liek all troll say, it all fun an gamez till juu put one eye out. Den juu eet it an anover grow back.

*Points to the big flashing billboard in Ratchet that says:
    BRIBE A GOBLIN, HE'LL TELL YA!
    THAAG-0-MATIC BOOMKRAFTING
    OPEN FOR SRS BSNS!

Who or what do you fear?
    Starvashin.

Da lass time I go wen tok wif Zalazane. *is adamantly silent thereafter*

Wot so seekrit bout boomkrafting?

Slow roastid kaldorei. In brown soss. Wif spudz.

**Looks at feet, then at you, then at feet again, then at you. Frowns.**

Mmmm! Food gude!

Favourite clothes?
    ....dem kines dat juu werz?

Sumfin FASSSSSSS

Sumfin FASSSSSSS

Leave one smorgasbord in juu wake! Dat mek happy trolls.

**Silence, not looking at interviewer**

Best thing you ever did?
    Mek one weedle Oracle baby happy.

Add this to your one Q&A please. We have had FOUR of these things since launch. Really, keep down on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I've looked back on the discussion forum and found only the two: this one and the one previously mentioned in the thread. Would you care to link the rest?